Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Noob

o1. Why'd you make this ATA early? D:
        Unless I wasn't paying attention and you guys mention it last time...

o2. Will you guys ever make any re-colors of the Mini An gel wings, like you guys did for the mini devil wings? o:

o3. Lahve this post... do you? emotion_awesome

And biglanky14, good luck! emotion_yatta

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
hey everyone at gaia HQ hope your all doing well just two things

1.) how come almost all the new animated wings still have the same old butterfly look sure some of them look great but I don't do fairy themed avatars

2.) what are the sacred key's for anyway it's been a while since they were first introduced are we going to get to use them with something or are they just a place holder in everyone's inventory now?

Precious Nerd

Ridley Starsmore
milkbun
biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Since this is my last ATA (if you don't know already, my news is here), I just want to say thanks for an awesome almost-3 years here! It's been an absolute blast working for the best community on the interwebs.

I'll hopefully be able to stop by now and again. And in the meantime, know that you have a great team leading the site who really, really cares about you guys, and everything Gaia means.

Thank you.

Wha-???
You still work here?

He was working in the first place? emotion_awesome

Oh yeah sure!

Like that one time he took down a decoration that was stringed from the ceiling tile.
Or that other time he got down something from a really high book shelf.

Iycoris's Stud

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I hope you kids are frigging fixing the anime licensed avi stuff to be for sale for EVERYONE not just for 'MERICA?

I understand that some people only play ball one way. But if there's another guy offering to play ball a more fair way. Do it....you'll earn better loyalty that way from your buyers who live elsewhere.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Crap.. I forgot why I wanted to attend this ATA.. Sorry about the double post

There's a glitch where if you change your eyes/hair at salon durem it changes your mouth to the long straight line. Are you guys aware of this, and will it be fixed soon?

(And yes, I've made a thread in the Bugs forum)

Aged Businesswoman

12,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask if it were possible to get more trade slots, or perhaps allow more than just Game Items to stack? Trading large quantities of a single item can get tedious and time consuming. I would like to also inquire about a "Trade All" button for items that do stack already. When I transfer all my bugs, trash, and the like they're all random numbers and it takes a long time. I trade between my own accounts at least once a day(or more sometimes) every day. Something like this would just make the process easier and less time consuming. Thank you in advance for taking the time to check this out.

Aged Nerd

biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Since this is my last ATA (if you don't know already, my news is here), I just want to say thanks for an awesome almost-3 years here! It's been an absolute blast working for the best community on the interwebs.

I'll hopefully be able to stop by now and again. And in the meantime, know that you have a great team leading the site who really, really cares about you guys, and everything Gaia means.

Thank you.

Awww Big Lanky! emotion_hug emotion_hug I'm going to miss you!

Congrats on the new teching job! emotion_yatta We need more wonderful people like you teaching. heart I know you'll do a fantastic job! I'm very exicted for you as you embark on this new journey!

Three cheers!

Dangerous Grabber

13,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
the Chat feature in my meebo bar is not working . when i try to sign up, a window appears, but nothing on it. tried to search for solution on forums but no luck. tried on different browsers, cleaning cookies etc. no results.
popsicles for everyone
will there be any new ways to earn gold anytime soon?
<3/ popsicles
The best way I know:
1: get gaia cash
2: buy RIGs
3: don't use them. Sell RIGs.
4: ????
5: PROFIT!

Newbie Noob

8,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
when i go to my aquarium in the my gaia tab, it lags so much that i can barley do anything. its not my computer because i have a new one and its pretty fast

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Manga update didn't happen last week...

Any word on the next update?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

NOOOO! Me gonna miss you!! crying

Fashionable Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
when will "Bunnihilation" grow a gen.?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Do you ever answer questions like this?

(If you answer and say no, then explain why you are responding to me)

Also:
Why does America celebrate labor day by not working?
~King Awesome

Rayven1242's Husband

Wealthy Entrepreneur

lanzer
Everyone had a good Labor day weekend?

Today is a special ATA since yesterday was a holiday, it's also a special ATA because this will be BigLanky's last ATA with us. Everybody, please take your chance to say bye to BigLanky and bid him farewell! And be sure to read his journal post (here)

The Android app is almost complete, and the beta version is out on the Android marketplace. Some functions are missing and there are some glaring bug (buying from marketplace doesn't work yet), but most major bugs should be fixed by end of week.

Welcome to ATA!

Lol funny thing is that is not a holiday ova in the bahamas
and hey lanzer i would like to have a word with u please if u dont mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out