Welcome to Gaia! ::

webding
Sen Natsu
webding
Sen Natsu
webding
I can't get my aquarium to show up. Black scream both places I look.
go to http://get.adobe.com/flash and update flash.
I did that yesterday.
firefox, chrome, or IE?
IE would like to feed my fish
Head over to the computers/tech forum, and post a thread.

run this: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/Webroot-System-Analyzer.shtml
When it's done scanning, save the log to http://pastebin.com and save it. Then, post the link to the pastebin page into the computers/tech forum thread. I, or another tech, will help you shortly.

Also, don't bump there.

Angelic Nitemare

Branama
What is your favorite anime and/or manga?
This question is for everybody.

Ooo...a toughy.

I loved the Negima manga. Ended a bit roughly, but still a great read.

Anime, I absolutely LOVED Macross Frontier, Toradora, and Ranma 1/2.

I'm currently watching the entire DBZ series front to back for the heck of it. I've never seen the whole of it, and am curious.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
biglanky14
bluecherry
Has Lanky said anywhere what subject he'll be teaching? ninja I'm just curious.

Hi bluecherry,

World Literature (Sophs) and American Lit (Juniors) this year smile

OH SHI- Lanky's going to get all Mark Twain in this mother!

I'm going to miss you man, Gaians Gone Wild were some of the best times. I loved making banners for you guys. ;A;

Will you still be here, you know, hang out on the site AFTER your newfound employment?
whee

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks so much to everyone for their kind words and wishes, especially those I couldn't reply to directly. I'll seriously miss you guys, but there are great folks here to keep this site fun.

And thanks for putting up with me for so long. smile

I love you guys.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Shirlox
siskataya

Hamachi or opened Ports? emotion_kirakira

Actually, I play on my Xbox! I'm currently building a world made of food. Mmmmm, chunky food sculptures! XD
biglanky14
bluecherry
Has Lanky said anywhere what subject he'll be teaching? ninja I'm just curious.

Hi bluecherry,

World Literature (Sophs) and American Lit (Juniors) this year smile

Awesome. cool *is a literature major, thus obviously partial to the subject*
Niccolo Ammaniti
In General:
~Allo. Seeing that the inventory editor is titled "THE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD" so on and so forth, will we be expecting an update soon?
~With several items, there is some weird green glitchy stuff around them. The only thing I can remember that was similar was the issue with several "I Am" items in zOMG. sweatdrop

In Accordance to zOMG:
~Are we looking at an actual fix to the Alastor quest in the near future?
~Is the UFO something that was supposed to be implemented or is going to be implemented in the future? And if it is the former, do you have a possible date?

In Accordance to Alchemy:
~Also, are we ever looking at a somewhat decrease in crafting costs or an increase in the chances of success? I would like to become a level 10 without the pain of spending over 100m.
~Are we ever going to see new back wings? And are the six formulas out the only ones?

Thank you,
Nick

We are looking hard into a new inventory arranger. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before we have a new version out.

We've fixed several bugs and we thought we've fixed all the bugs related to the Alastor quest but we might still have some issues. Will look into the bug some more. No plans for the UFO currently.

Alchemy remains to be pretty tough on the higher levels. We have more plans to improve upon it but will need more time to implement as we are working on other features right now.
Gives A Ten
Does any admin or gaian have a favorite pony
Fluttershy ftw!
Waffles is my favorite pony.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
The Black Angel of Chaosx
Zero Omega
Branama
What is your favorite anime and/or manga?
This question is for everybody.

Akagi and Kaiji
First I love your avi, and also I was wondering do you think there will be anymore RDMW contests? or any other way to get minis in general? sweatdrop

Quite possible! Not entirely my call though, so keep your eyes open.

Fiendish Punk

emotion_awesome
lanky!??!! Lanky?!!!
Yhu should at least keep the account as a memory and pop-in to say hi to us sometimes.. I';; feel so great if that ever can happen!! emotion_kirakira

Angelic Nitemare

Gives A Ten
Fluttershy ftw!

Silly man, That's not how you spell Pinkie Pie.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Ridley Starsmore

DBZ just brings back childhood nostalgia for me.

If you end up really liking the series, they continued after with Dragon Ball GT, which isn't bad, it's fun to see what happened to everyone after DBZ, but DBZ is forever.
emotion_dowant

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Gives A Ten
Fluttershy ftw!

You need to ask Zero. He is the Brony King after all! biggrin
- Sisky

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
okay Admins I have a very important request. If it's not fulfilled I may jump off a building.......
Enforce your artists to make ball caps with the word London on them with the flag on it as well....And release it here......Also I'd like Yomiel's Ghost trick hair.....Make it so Admins....I'm counting on you, because this is a looooooong drop.....

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
biglanky14
Scobre
No! I'm very sad about biglanky leaving especially since he gave the clearest answers to my questions. Good luck with your teaching though biglanky and hope you come back once in awhile to say hi. Thanks for being a nice new friend lanky and sorry you will be leaving.

Anyway to the questions:

1) There was a thread in z!F about how the SacCon mentioned zOMG! not getting any updates, what is that about?

2) When will BidBlast be removed?

3) Any news about the new games?

Thanks Scobre!!!

Your welcome. Have fun with all the kids at school and telling them what to do. At least Gaia has prepared you with responding to questions. xd My nephew is starting kindergarten this year, he's so excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff