Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Ridley Starsmore
Heya Gaia admins! Couple things to point out to ya this week you might find of interest:

1. As of the begining of this month, if you were a regular purchaser of GC throught your home phone or dsl, and your provider is AT&T? They no longer allow those purchases.

Found that out the hard way. -_-

2. Did you know, if you are logged into Gaia on a Kindle, you can't tip posts?

Found that out the hard way too. sweatdrop

And three, what's the status of the mod applications? Some of us really want to help out, and have been reporting...but feel we can do more.

Anyway, hope you guys had a great Labor Day, and I love the Tuesday REI evo and can't wait to see the new CS release tonight!

And let Lanky know we's gonna miss him!

-R

Thanks Ridley!!
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, folks.

- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: What's the word on auto-cycling the servers? Also, what other game glitches have been worked on?

Swarf just got back but we'll continue to work on the auto-cycling script. Sorry I don't have new updates at hand, but I know that there are more fixes pending and just require server updating.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

First off, I would like to say to BigLanky congratulations on your new opportunity, good luck, and we will miss you being around posting and being as helpful as possible!

Second, I would love to ask how everyone's weekend was? I just had an incredible time at Dragon*CON where, dressed as Magenta, I met Richard Horvitz (voice of Zim in Invader Zim), Rikki Simons (voice of GIR in the same show), and of course the lovely Patricia Quinn (the one and only Magenta from Rocky Horror). Richard had me do the Time Warp five times and I was able to speak with and hang out with all of them.

Third, I would love to ask about if anything new is in the works to continually improve Alchemy and if any new formulas that do not take any cash item or limited special grant item whatsoever will be released in the near future to make it less painful to level up?

Fourth, Rocky Horror Picture Show items please. emotion_kirakira After this past weekend, being able to have them to use would be even more marvelous.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            GAH! FORGOT THIS WAS HAPPENING!
            Hi biglanky!
            I'm lucky enough to have gotten your doll from my friend. emotion_bigheart
            If only you had a pose where I could be hugging you, I'd be wearing you like that!
            I'm going to miss you (who wouldn't?)!

GAH! Questions?! QUESTIONS!
            Erm... I dunno! >o<;;

Lonely Member

11,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
wanna be my friend?

Dapper Dabbler

milkbun
biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Since this is my last ATA (if you don't know already, my news is here), I just want to say thanks for an awesome almost-3 years here! It's been an absolute blast working for the best community on the interwebs.

I'll hopefully be able to stop by now and again. And in the meantime, know that you have a great team leading the site who really, really cares about you guys, and everything Gaia means.

Thank you.

Wha-???
You still work here?

LOL.....best.....response......ever.

(For 1 more day).

Loiterer

Fluffy Bunny

27,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
Heya Gaia admins! Couple things to point out to ya this week you might find of interest:

1. As of the begining of this month, if you were a regular purchaser of GC throught your home phone or dsl, and your provider is AT&T? They no longer allow those purchases.

-R

Heya Ridley! Thanks for the heads up on the billing issue. This is news to me. I'll look into this to see what is going on. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and others :/

I just told Lanky you'll miss him btw. He is sitting 2 feet away, so he heard me loud an clear. If not, I can yell at him again.
- Sisky

-lol- I think he gets the point.

And it's not so much an issue for me, as I still have several methods to get GC, but I know not everyone does.

But Phone billing was my main way of doing so. I wouldn't have even known, but I tried getting some today to have on hand, and got the "Can't bill a mobile phone" message. So I called your customer service line, and was told it was denied by my provider. Which was odd cause the bill is up to date.-lol-

Checked with them, and apparently, they have been announcing it on the last page of their bills since MARCH.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hi admins, wanna be bffs 4laugh
Homestuck sponsorship on Gaia. Any chance in heck of happeneing?

and WHEN IS THE PARSER GOING TO BE LOOKED AT?

Dapper Dabbler

Ridley Starsmore
Zero Omega

I won't miss Lanky. >:(

Your aim is that good? whee

It most certainly is not. 0-3.

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
are the rumors about "moving on" from zOMG! (as told by DJ Helsing) true?

Abomination

Lanzer, do you actually get to hang out, have fun, and enjoy your website completely like a normal user, or is it too much of an annoyance when you try to talk normally in forums and get spammed by everybody wanting to talk to you just because you're Lanzer?

Dapper Dabbler

jonjon21428
biglanky14
jonjon21428
Hey admins/devs
Last week I sent Lanky a PM containing some info on bots in zOMG, I guess he never got to it. sad
Is there anyone else I can shoot the PM towards? o3o

Hi jonjon,

Sorry about that - it's been a pretty crazy week for me (see my journal). Can you re-send it to Uncle Kenny? He's probably a good person to take a look.

Thanks!

Yeah sure 3nodding
And I already seen your journal entry heart

Thanks man - very sorry about that.

Friendly Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
i don't know where else to post this...my aquarium isn't showing up. What do i do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff