Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Nerd

biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Since this is my last ATA (if you don't know already, my news is here), I just want to say thanks for an awesome almost-3 years here! It's been an absolute blast working for the best community on the interwebs.

I'll hopefully be able to stop by now and again. And in the meantime, know that you have a great team leading the site who really, really cares about you guys, and everything Gaia means.

Thank you.

Wha-???
You still work here?

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello Everyone

1.Can you make the preview image in jigsaw a little bigger?
zOMG related:
2.Why do the flying giftboxes in Bass'ken Lake spam the chat box (when they're not in the screen)?
3.My friend has a problem with a zOMG! badge (Air Fluff Decimator), she even posted in the zOMG! bugs forum, is there a way to solve this problem?

Dapper Dabbler

jonjon21428
Hey admins/devs
Last week I sent Lanky a PM containing some info on bots in zOMG, I guess he never got to it. sad
Is there anyone else I can shoot the PM towards? o3o

Hi jonjon,

Sorry about that - it's been a pretty crazy week for me (see my journal). Can you re-send it to Uncle Kenny? He's probably a good person to take a look.

Thanks!

Angelic Nitemare

Zero Omega

I won't miss Lanky. >:(

Your aim is that good? whee

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
Ridley Starsmore
Heya Gaia admins! Couple things to point out to ya this week you might find of interest:

1. As of the begining of this month, if you were a regular purchaser of GC throught your home phone or dsl, and your provider is AT&T? They no longer allow those purchases.

Found that out the hard way. -_-

2. Did you know, if you are logged into Gaia on a Kindle, you can't tip posts?

Found that out the hard way too. sweatdrop

And three, what's the status of the mod applications? Some of us really want to help out, and have been reporting...but feel we can do more.

Anyway, hope you guys had a great Labor Day, and I love the Tuesday REI evo and can't wait to see the new CS release tonight!

And let Lanky know we's gonna miss him!

-R

3. We haven't forgotten and want to go through them as soon as we can!

don't cry brony king

YOUR FACE!

IRL Gekko

Ridley Starsmore
Zero Omega

2 out of 3

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
biglanky14
jonjon21428
Hey admins/devs
Last week I sent Lanky a PM containing some info on bots in zOMG, I guess he never got to it. sad
Is there anyone else I can shoot the PM towards? o3o

Hi jonjon,

Sorry about that - it's been a pretty crazy week for me (see my journal). Can you re-send it to Uncle Kenny? He's probably a good person to take a look.

Thanks!

Yeah sure 3nodding
And I already seen your journal entry heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ridley Starsmore
Zero Omega

Two out of three.

Scurvy Pirate

Lei_Trigar
Good evening Devs, Artists, Admins, and Mods!

Lei_Trigar here with my 3rd(ish) AtA post with some more questions for you guys! ninja

1st Topic: Achievements: Firstly the little Title system you guys have implemented a while back with the Achievements was pretty cool. Gave us Gaians a nice way to come up with some funny and unique Titles and a reason to collect them all. xp So I'd like to thank whoever added that. smile
When you guys first released it I was really hoping for a 'Alchemist' Title.. I was Level 9 at the time so I thought maybe once I'd hit Level 10 I might get it.. Well when I hit Level 10 and I didn't.. So my question regarding that is; Why is there no 'Alchemist' Title? gonk

Another suggestion for the Achievements that I personally believe will help boost gameplay in zOMG! a lot and many players young and old would like to see as well. Its about the Kill Badges you collect in the game, There was always talk about integrating zOMG! with the Main Site and this would be very good way to do so. And here's a rundown on how the Points could work;
50 Kill Badge: 50 Points.
500 Kill Badge: 100 Points.
5000 Kill Badge: 200 Points.
And if you wanted to add something like Killing EB (End Boss) you can add one like this;
Beat EB first time: 300 Points.
Now, they don't have to have titles in them, unless you want to give them that unique name of the badge itself. Examples; Barnacle Fluff Leech you get the title Leech. For Ghost Lantern Shadow you would get Shadow as a title. Garlic Reaper could grant you the Reaper title!
I mean, we all know the game isn't going to be getting any major updates in a long time (if ever), so I'm sure you guys can still add little things like this at least. smile
Would it be difficult to implement something like this? mrgreen

Also, the same could also be done with Fishing and maybe some of the other little games Gaia has. smile

As part of our examination and potential planning process for revisiting/updating our existing games, we are looking at the possibility of tying achievements to the various Games that are offered. We aren't anywhere near finalized in our plans but this is definitely something we want to do and is high on our list of to-dos when it comes to the games. Stay tuned for more.

IRL Gekko

Zero Omega
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Zero Omega
Ridley Starsmore
Heya Gaia admins! Couple things to point out to ya this week you might find of interest:

1. As of the begining of this month, if you were a regular purchaser of GC throught your home phone or dsl, and your provider is AT&T? They no longer allow those purchases.

Found that out the hard way. -_-

2. Did you know, if you are logged into Gaia on a Kindle, you can't tip posts?

Found that out the hard way too. sweatdrop

And three, what's the status of the mod applications? Some of us really want to help out, and have been reporting...but feel we can do more.

Anyway, hope you guys had a great Labor Day, and I love the Tuesday REI evo and can't wait to see the new CS release tonight!

And let Lanky know we's gonna miss him!

-R

3. We haven't forgotten and want to go through them as soon as we can!

don't cry brony king

YOUR FACE!
it's okay, just let the tears flow

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ridley Starsmore

-R

Heya Ridley! Thanks for the heads up on the billing issue. This is news to me. I'll look into this to see what is going on. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and others :/

I just told Lanky you'll miss him btw. He is sitting 2 feet away, so he heard me loud an clear. If not, I can yell at him again.
- Sisky

IRL Millionaire

Uncle Kenny
Whose uncle are you?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
milkbun
biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Since this is my last ATA (if you don't know already, my news is here), I just want to say thanks for an awesome almost-3 years here! It's been an absolute blast working for the best community on the interwebs.

I'll hopefully be able to stop by now and again. And in the meantime, know that you have a great team leading the site who really, really cares about you guys, and everything Gaia means.

Thank you.

Wha-???
You still work here?

God make him go away already!

Angelic Nitemare

milkbun
biglanky14
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Wha-???
You still work here?

He was working in the first place? emotion_awesome

Dapper Dabbler

Platonix
Best of luck to BigLanky in his new career as a high school teacher! The minds of the future are in your hands! (No pressure.)

I like the changes that were made to an item's Marketplace listing page recently (listing the store price, the sellback price and the shop it can be found in on separate lines.) I've noticed a problem with the new setup, though...if an item has a store price, the Marketplace lists its Sellback price regardless of whether or not you can actually sell the item back from inventory. If you can't sell something from inventory the Marketplace shouldn't list it as having a Store Sellback Value. (example of an item this happens with.)

Speaking of the Marketplace and Aquarium items...since we've got Daily Chance and Dumpster Dive burying us in Aquarium items, can something please be done about the fact that, when choosing an item to sell on the Marketplace, Aquarium items only show up in the All tab?

Hey Platonix,

Thanks for the note! I will surely let you down.

As for the other stuff, I'll let others comment on it since I won't be able to move anything forward, but keep bringing them up. Those are the type of small changes that can make a big difference that we try to take care of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff