Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Hunter

Black Magnolia
i am with u all the way
Lanzer
Black Magnolia
User Image
Hey there!
Wasnt it hot the last few days? D : I went swimming, but it didnt help. What did you do to beat the heat?
Also... Can we have another user created item contest? PLEAASE?

It was really hot and humid for San Jose. I used the A/C for the second time this year :O

Omg, up here in LA, we have sooo many fires... ;_; I can see and smell the smoke strongly from where I live.

User Image
I know that feeling D : ...
In the SF area... I remember the sun being stoplight red when there were fires in our area last year... Hopefully the hurricane/storm will pass by LA...
O__O

It's like a watching a volcano without lava at night; we keep on having new fires and the heat isn't helping much either. gonk I really, really don't want to be evicted outta my house because I live so close!

Heroic Warrior

WHA.. WHOA!! VO!? VO is working on the Hidden Ace? VO IS BACK!! surprised heart

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Zweizi Galon
User Image

ROFL! I love this! xD
Zweizi Galon
User Image

User Image
HAHA! XD
Leon and the Devil wasnt really smart~

Giddy Expert

Legend

Same here, I'm very happy about it... Wellp... BETTER BUY ONE! biggrin
I like the idea a lot too. It was a lot of fun seeing the alternate versions. It was all a crazy idea while new NPC moving forward will be fresh and original. There are no plans to archive RIG comics right now, they're a little too short to be meaningful I think...

I pretended to be crawling underneath our coffee table pretending that me and my sister were inside a sewer... that was back when I could actually fit underneath the coffee table! Imagine that. biggrin

sasamiblue
Thank you for making Liam a girl in the new RIG his fan club will love you forever! All the mirror world NPCs rock! Did you swap the idea from my old thread about Bizaro Gaia (link long lost don’t ask for it)? Anyhow, Kanoko, she needs more loveso what’s going to happen next? Will the lost cat ever be found? Will Kanoko ever have a happy ending? Or a shot at her own shop? Will we be seeing more alternate Gaia in the plots? Like what if the others could come out of the mirror and invade?
Will RIG comics and RIG art get archived ?

What kinds of games did you play as a kid? Meaning games of imagination such as acting out your favorite movie or playing DnD or pretending to be a rich billionaire with a son and massive tower who battled vampires. I like to believe that Gaia was born in 1985 in the head of a grade school Lanzer while playing cops and robbers with his best buddy VO.
Gaia’s 1st plot was the story of what happened after Gambino’s home blew up and he spent that one Christmas all alone and homeless and Gino had lost his memory…will that story ever be combined as a manga and archived with the others?
Will mini comics from EIs and cash shop items be added to the Mini comic section?
And why do you have time to do item comics but not mini comics for the mini comic section?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Legend

Now I know the ace is gonna be a fun ride ;D until the cops catch up with the plans! D=

Virtuous Friend

Narumi Misuhara
Xikar
Last time I'll post this

With the Dark Reflection we get a glimpse into the Mirror Gaia, could this lead into the Halloween Event? With maybe some this worlds characters entering Mirror Gaia, or vice-versa, with some sort big evil plan for Dimensional conquest involved.

I don't know the actual answer to this, what our writers are up to is a mystery to most of us haha, but get some threads going about this because if enough people are for it, anything can happen. wink

I'll get right on that!

Questionable Cat

Hi everyone! Eep, I got the times confused. x_x Probably too late to ask a question, but still...

My friends and I would like to compliment the artists on the Dark Reflection--the items were all really awesome. x3 Especially the prunny, my guild used to be a grunny-only guild and all of my friends and I have wanted to see the little purple counterpart around for ages. Thanks so very much for finally creating it and putting it out! ^^

However we all have one question concerning the prunny and it's purpley glory.

Q -- Is it possible that an I-Am-Prunny pose might be added sometime? It's just far too irrisistable to imagine seeing both of the little zombie bunnies roaming toams, rallies, and hollywood, and we'd terribly love to be them like we are the grunnies!

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image

I'm posting these yet again, because the voices in my head insist on it.

1] Have you ever fantasized about creating a Gaia-based theme-park.
2] What color shirt are you currently wearing.
3] Do you have any future plans for Hatsya?
4] Do you have a wireless computer mouse?
5] Have you ever considered buying a life-sized hamster-wheel?
6] What would your Dark Reflection look like?

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xikar
Narumi Misuhara
Xikar
Last time I'll post this

With the Dark Reflection we get a glimpse into the Mirror Gaia, could this lead into the Halloween Event? With maybe some this worlds characters entering Mirror Gaia, or vice-versa, with some sort big evil plan for Dimensional conquest involved.

I don't know the actual answer to this, what our writers are up to is a mystery to most of us haha, but get some threads going about this because if enough people are for it, anything can happen. wink

I'll get right on that!

If you're making multiple threads, please try to make them unique enough to stand on their own so everyone won't BAWWW gonk
I_Illusion
Legend

Now I know the ace is gonna be a fun ride ;D until the cops catch up with the plans! D=
Whoo- if it's not Superphi, I can still expect Hatsya in an EI from her!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff