Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
sorry for vanishing, was talking with my friend who did my sig art. I wonder if this Lumiere REI is really good...*is going to the MP to try it out*

Fashionable Heckler

I'm just gonna hang around here... Whooo hello people surprised o

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Romantic Genius

koolknight
Princess-Orphelia
Oh boy! rolleyes This is the slowest that the AtA has ever been. I wonder where everyone is? gonk
IKR... i think it is solely on the fact lanzer keeps like logging on then leaving..lol

Oh, it's probably his laptop. I can never use those things, they drive me nuts. I prefer the desktop. xp

Tipsy Fairy

Maeve Faylenn
Hullo 4laugh How are you? You should stop by the Petition's chatter thread and bug me some time!

For sure! I'll subscribe to it and come by tomorrow. :]

I'm good. Yourself?

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Princess-Orphelia
koolknight
Princess-Orphelia
Oh boy! rolleyes This is the slowest that the AtA has ever been. I wonder where everyone is? gonk
IKR... i think it is solely on the fact lanzer keeps like logging on then leaving..lol

Oh, it's probably his laptop. I can never use those things, they drive me nuts. I prefer the desktop. xp
well im using my laptop.. i love it so much.. my toshiba <3

its just as good as a desktop to be honest =]

Romantic Genius

Panagrammic
Lurking!

Oh my goodness. Hi Pan, haven't seen you around in ages. Hope you're doing well? biggrin

Heroic Warrior

Panagrammic
Lurking!

HI LURKER! What are you going to do for Halloween Pan? Any suggestions what I should be for Halloween?

Tipsy Conversationalist

Faebella

I'm good. Yourself?

That will be exciting! I cant wait to see you there ^^

Im pretty good. Just been up to Pokemon Stuff. Have some plans for this evening. Other than that, not much. Oh- and waiting for Lanzer to quote my post <3

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Two achievements pushes go out this week: a bunch of new achievements (some of which are HILARIOUS), and some UI improvements to the existing achievements interface.

Nerevar Telvanni
User Image

Any news on the next wave of achievements that DARKNRGY mention when the achievements where pushed from a Gaia Lab feature to a site wide feature? Here's the quote from his thread:

DARKNRGY
UPDATE: Thur Aug 16th: Today we're pushing out achievements to all users. In addition, we're also running some metrics tests with new users. Achievements will be temporarily disabled for a period of time, then slowly coming on for every user.

We do have another big set of achievements coming (around 30). These will be coming some time in the next couple of weeks (before August is over). Thanks for your patience smile .

User Image

Romantic Genius

Maeve Faylenn
Princess-Orphelia
Maeve Faylenn
Princess-Orphelia

Well Lanzer has only answered one post. And this ATA has almost hit 4. Last week only made it to 4. So its bout even XDD And school just started again for some people. That could do it.

Yeah that could be it. And plus they're probably doing their homework. 4laugh

Ah! Yes I forget the time difference. They would be home now huh? sweatdrop Its Tuesday at 1pm here XDD

It's Tuesday over here, as we're one day ahead of you guys. 4laugh

Tipsy Fairy

Maeve Faylenn
Faebella

I'm good. Yourself?

That will be exciting! I cant wait to see you there ^^

Im pretty good. Just been up to Pokemon Stuff. Have some plans for this evening. Other than that, not much. Oh- and waiting for Lanzer to quote my post <3

I've started working on a Pokedex thread for IAGT.
-_-"

Alot more work than I anticipated.

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Legend
Thanks xmikex!

@AKAMKM I really need to play some more frontier skies. I have only beaten it once. Darn random bad luck gonk

Aw, I am sorry. gonk I have only beaten each guild once except for Carl. :<

For Carl, I always pack amo in the beginning of Frontier Skies and once you travel with Carl a few times (for me, 5+ times), you will adapt to with all of the amo you have purchased in the beginning with Carl. After traveling with Carl for more than 5+ times, throughout your journey, you will begin to develop a "Carl Mode" where one will learn what to do and what not to do on your journey with Carl in order to survive the wilderness to the jellyfish demigod. D:

Fashionable Heckler

Tipsy Conversationalist

Panagrammic
Lurking!

Lurking at its best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items