Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Leaden Disintegration
I'm a worthless check, a total wreck, a flop,~
I was wonder what this is all about
END GRID: REST IN PEACE, TOM, AND THANK YOU. IT REALLY WAS 'MORE THAN A FEELING'..
It's in the code at the end of every page on gaia. (As far as I know.)
But if, baby, I'm the bottom you're the top!~
A lot of our web pages are categorized by "grid" -- meaning the way pieces are laid out on the page. Each different grid has a different file ... with a unique name. The convention has been to name each file (therefore each "grid") after a musical person (mostly music writers).

What you are likely seeing is HTML comments denoting the beginning/ending of parts of the Tom Scholz "grid".

"More than a Feeling" was a song by Boston, written by Tom Scholz.

Fashionable Visionary

13,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
LabTech Kestin

-Will there ever be another chance to get the Pie Hard achievements? Or at least Pieversity? I missed one round of the first half because my parents were monopolizing my time, and I'll be kicking myself forever if it's gone for good. >_> I'm sure I'm not the only crazy completionist, either...

Sorry but no, they are gone forever.

Celebrating Gaian

Narumi Misuhara
SS2-SITH LORD
Good evening all!
I'd like to ask a few questions that i hope can get answered easily.

1. What do the numbers that were posted in the dev notice regarding the standings for Pie Hard 2 represent?
I mean, were there really only 618 votes for carl, or is it more like 618,000? And how are these being calculated?

Means 618 votes, a point is given one of two ways, if at the end of the cheering period the cheer points are larger than the boo points, or whichever side maxes their bar first

Thank you. That makes sense now!
@carbon phyber: have u tried customizing your avi on ipod or ipad? The new multiple poses update doesnt support it. Im freakin out

Questionable Bunny

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
@ the first page

TL;DR

anyways,

why in the world did you spend time working on a system only 3% of the users would ever use or enjoy.

I mean, I know you love dividing users into social groups for shits and giggles or something, but come on. Level 1 formulas should use incredibly easy to find and cheap items, and each level gets progressively harder, cash shop and RIG items should be limited to levels 6-9.

Stop letting artists decide how rare their own items should be. Their egos are large enough.

Celebrating Gaian

Good evening all!
I'd like to ask a few questions that i hope can get answered easily.

One down, two to go!

1. What do the numbers that were posted in the dev notice regarding the standings for Pie Hard 2 represent?
I mean, were there really only 618 votes for carl, or is it more like 618,000? And how are these being calculated?

2. When are the witch doctor drops going to be assigned items?

3. Any more tricks up your sleeve regarding more games like Backyard Monsters and Resort World?
My Wife and I are both addicted to it along with a few friends on the site!

Tipsy Flatterer

carbonphyber
A lot of our web pages are categorized by "grid" -- meaning the way pieces are laid out on the page. Each different grid has a different file ... with a unique name. The convention has been to name each file (therefore each "grid") after a musical person (mostly music writers).

What you are likely seeing is HTML comments denoting the beginning/ending of parts of the Tom Scholz "grid".

"More than a Feeling" was a song by Boston, written by Tom Scholz.
I'm a worthless check, a total wreck, a flop,~

Ah, That is a very interesting way of keeping track.
I thought it might have been a close friend to someone who wrote the HTML. 4laugh
Thankyou for the info.
But if, baby, I'm the bottom you're the top!~

Festive Bard

19,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
x Karurie x
` When will the components for Alchemy become available outside of the Marketplace?

` Why were the artists in charge of the Alchemy feature instead of people who knew what they were doing?

` Any hints to the Halloween Event?

Perfect Saint

*waves to Gaia staff*

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Regarding Manga and Alchemy

I love the alchemy feature <3 XP

Can the alchemy ingredient in golden giftboxes be swapped into pink links?

Can you make another source for us users to get alchemy ingredients from?(instead of random chance like gold giftboxes)
heh

Can pink links occur more often or occur based on user activity?

Do you guys prefer Tea or coffee?

Noble Spirit

The Undead Suitor
@ the first page

TL;DR

anyways,

why in the world did you spend time working on a system only 3% of the users would ever use or enjoy.

I mean, I know you love dividing users into social groups for shits and giggles or something, but come on. Level 1 formulas should use incredibly easy to find and cheap items, and each level gets progressively harder, cash shop and RIG items should be limited to levels 6-9.

Stop letting artists decide how rare their own items should be. Their egos are large enough.

Past page two, questions don't normally seem to be answered.

Hot Nerd

goodness there was a flood of long and angry "questions" on the first page. this is my first ATA so...*lurks* and good luck staff with answering it all. o.o

Devoted Saint

14,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
@ the first page

TL;DR

anyways,

Chances are he's going to get lost in all that wordiness. I wish more people would just keep it simple and straight to the point. Goes faster and it's easier on Lanzer.

User Image

Questionable Bunny

11,650 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
@ the first page

TL;DR

anyways,

By Lanzer anyways. And I'm sure they at least read the whole thread after its locked.

While I may not be answered (I wouldn't be answered anyways since its more of a request) I still like twisting the knife.

Noble Spirit

Anaella
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
@ the first page

TL;DR

anyways,

Chances are he's going to get lost in all that wordiness. I wish more people would just keep it simple and straight to the point. Goes faster and it's easier on Lanzer.

User Image

I get the hint, next time I won't make paragraphs!!! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas