Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Question for the devs. Do you have any leads on the cause of the GST glitch where the site randomly thinks it's noon every now and then?

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
Hey Admins!

Just wondering, are there going to be any more developments with the whole Gaia Bomber? Unless I missed a story update, someone got dragged out if a jail cell?

THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!

Any spoilers?
~ Luna Rousse

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Porkemon2
I've sent a report about my old banned account and I still haven't gotten anything and do you know any items that would go good with my avi?

Send me a PM with the ticket ID so I can check into the status of it.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Sorry if this seems crass, but my question is:

"Why is everything so expensive? We barely get any gold by playing games, posting, and voting, how are we ever suppose to attain the 3 million gold items and the like?"
Hi, I was wondering if there's anything new that will be released this year for Gaia online and zOMG?

Dapper Regular

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Derp, I kinda wanna go back to school so I can play MTG afterwards in the library but I kinda don't because, well school.
Anyways moving on, whats the status on fixing the MLP forums problems?
Also a less serious question, who is best pony? ("Whats a pony?" is not a valid answer.)

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
gaia_angelleft I'm wondering if getting "Michael's Wings (Any)" is even possible o.O;; and if so how? gaia_angelright

Familiar Poster

hello there. I got 3 questions
1. Is there going to be any more anime items like fullmetal alchemist ???????
2. Will there be any new games coming this fall to gaia online ????
3. What is the next rig / chance item theme going to be ????
if these are answered than .....
Thank you

Retro Punk

GAIA : Could you please add an opt out check box for the " flying gift boxes/trunks " that pop up.

Also in SiteFeedback Opt Out for Flying gifts

Dapper Lunatic

I've been a user on Gaia since 2004 and have been... well, a bit a**l-retentive about off-forum topics since I've been on Gaia. I've undoubtedly filed thousands of reports, and even was a moderator for a few months before I resigned. During all of this time I've had little problem with the report system with one glaring exception: Captchas.

The captcha system currently set in place for the reports are heinous. They're difficult to decipher, and often end up making me type in the illegible characters into the bar several times before I'm able to get a report through. It hasn't been changed in I'd like to say like six years, while the captchas for posts have changed several times and become far easier to use.

tl;dr and question:
Report captchas suck right now. Will they ever change to the captcha system we have with posts, and if so when perhaps might that happen?

Note: I made a topic on this same subject in the site feed back forum, found here, and got several replies that agreed with me, some which came from site assistants and moderators.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
DARKNRGY
Ridley Starsmore

2. When can we expect some new Achievements? As you can see, I love getting those little points! But some new basic/commons might be nice!

We are actively working on new achievements right now. We have around six that should be going to QA in the next couple of weeks. Then hopefully more after that :]. oxydizer (new dev) is doing the work.

Awesome! I'm an achievement whore, and love to get as many as I can.

IRL Gekko

newtellah
what's it like to be the admin? heart
scary

Newbie Genius

Is they ever going to be a day when nerfing is off and why was it put up.

Sexy Kitten

User Image Hello! I'm Samantha. User Image
                  User Image

Okay. My mom is willing to let me go to a Convention...
                  But. I don't know when it's going to be going to my state!
                  When is the Convention coming to Las Vegas, NV.?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey staff, I hope this finds you well. I have a few questions for you

1. Can we get some items based off the Rune factory video game series?
2. Can we have a favorite pony sticky, as well as an art sub-forum and Oc sub -forum in the my little pony forum?
3. Can we get more dog companion items please? we have a few but we need more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff