Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Aggravated Pimping
Why does it cost gg to change your name?
It's not like the admins need gold, they don't even need to buy items.

Hackers, just so they wont hide easily.

Romantic Genius

Dexigone
siskataya
Dexigone
Do you guys actually like sports or play sports? Don't give me that "Oh we have the Jock Strap so they must like sports" bullshit because last time I checked, there were no recent sports updates with athletic gear.

I do CrossFit and weight lifting and biglanky14 plays basketball and is a runner! biggrin

Sisky

AWESOME! I play basketball and I do shotput! But why aren't there much sports things?!

I play nothing. Zilch, nada! The best game ever. whee

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
DARKNRGY

i think you need a hug.. or some pie. yes?

no wait a cupcake is cuter. yum_cupcake

biggrin

I'll have one of those cupcakes too please. 4laugh Actually if you have a ton, why not hand out to everyone? rofl

:O i didn't think of that!!!! *gives a cupcake and passes around, except skips zero.*

zero is too slick for a cupcake. ;D

Shy Smoker

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Could there be a possibility for us to see a person's wishlist in the same drop down menu that we have in the forums?

REPOSTING IS A NEW HOBBY I GUESS

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
DARKNRGY
2sarahgate
DARKNRGY
2sarahgate
what is the purpose of the "?_gaia_t_=" in URLs, anyway? it serves no purpose but to lengthen URLs...
same with "&mygntcid=" again i ask, why?
domokun stargate

It's for collecting statistics lol

o.o i see. XD
so you're collecting statistics on every post now? cause the port redirect has it now. D:
domokun stargate

Post redirect? Usually that _gaia_t_ is used to keep track of where someone comes from - so like from an announcement, what's hot on the home page, etc. I'm not super familiar with all the places we track though. It's nothing unusual or evil. Just used to look at the effectiveness of various CTAs.

Edit: Yeah I saw it on the post redirect. I'm not sure why, sorry!

this happened right after the redirect broke last week or the week before and would leave you at the top of the page.
i thought it had something to do with fixing post editing so that it would go to the edited post, not the end of the last page...
domokun stargate

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Ridley Starsmore
Owlie
Ridley Starsmore
scullylam
Ridley Starsmore

Here's a thought.

Why not just keep it unlocked?

I mean, at this point, It's been open for a while, why not let the hounds run loose?

then the amulet and gemstone are useless purchases. > < just users purchased those since dms was a new addition, exclusive. just like how bb full was to be. and well, if it was unlocked for all, imagine all those users being mad they paid money for the exclusiveness. but if the meter thing was tweaked more... then maybe a better solution? but i thought everytime dms was unlocked for all, it was open 3 days. *shrug*

You do realize the DMS release was over a year ago, right?

I do believe the 7.50 was well spent. whee

It was actually first released in November 2011... sweatdrop

-tags you with the cattle prod-

A year ago....

Well, technically, 10 months.

So not over a year. wink

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello, I was just curious about one thing and I do hope you have enough time to answer it. I was wondering if it were possibly to place a wishlist link on the drop menu we have located directly under our username and achievement list. Thank you for your time.
Princess-Orphelia
So once this thread closes, do you guys ever read what's written in it, all the way to the end? whee
This has been going through my mind for some time now, but I miss Timmy.... He should come back as this hunk who left from boot camp and is ready serve our country, Or another, not sure which sweatdrop

Or perhaps our little Rina is going to start to grow up ninja AND MAYBE, just MAYBE be one of the hottest Gaian babes of all time to where Sasha and Moira get jealous, Could also make a neat comic story too

But instead of a horrible experiment, just have lil ole' Rina grow up naturally, That is my opinion please tell me what you think!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance PLEASE READ!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance

I like how I ask the same thing and mine is ignored... Better luck to you!!

Repsoting same question for the 6th time!!!!!!

Greedy Fatcat

scullylam
DARKNRGY

biggrin

Thanks :] No I just don't like someone talking a bunch of smack.
Thank you for joining us on this week's ATA! Enjoy your long weekend and we'll host an ATA on Tuesday at 4pm, PST. See you then!

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
DARKNRGY

biggrin

I'll have one of those cupcakes too please. 4laugh Actually if you have a ton, why not hand out to everyone? rofl

:O i didn't think of that!!!! *gives a cupcake and passes around, except skips zero.*

zero is too slick for a cupcake. ;D

Zero, is busy getting all cute and nakkie. Bwhaha. So what type of cupcakes are they? rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff