Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

So once this thread closes, do you guys ever read what's written in it, all the way to the end? whee

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Zero Omega
Chaos Tsukiji
Hey gaia staff its chaos Wondering about Gaia Guilds i heard you cannot leave a gaia guild when you are crew position or vice captain it says general error even though fue lewder Kent Active for 60 days the vice captain CANNOT transfer a new captain and leave the guild please get this fixed thanks

PM any moderator with this information and they can help you get removed.
no like the guild wise a vice captain cannot leave a guild because it says general error you cannot leave this crew so basically I pm a mod?

Super Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
"WORKIN HARD OR HARDLY WORKIN"

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
DARKNRGY

i think you need a hug.. or some pie. yes?

no wait a cupcake is cuter. yum_cupcake

biggrin

Fairy

Heloo! heart I was just wondering..
1. The other day I was online then I clicked "My Gaia" then it logged me off. I thought I was hacked, but I wasn't. Fix this...?
2. Whenever I click "Shops" and get my Daily Chance, it always leads me to another page, then I click "Claim prize" then it says "General error". Fix this...?

I only have 2 concerns at the moment. The rest of the things you do are spectacular! <3 you, Gaia admin (s)!
How are things progressing to rectify the neighbour glitch and zodiac sign glitch in Monster Galaxy?

Lonely Noob

Why does it cost gg to change your name?
It's not like the admins need gold, they don't even need to buy items.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
siskataya
Dexigone
Do you guys actually like sports or play sports? Don't give me that "Oh we have the Jock Strap so they must like sports" bullshit because last time I checked, there were no recent sports updates with athletic gear.

I do CrossFit and weight lifting and biglanky14 plays basketball and is a runner! biggrin

Sisky

AWESOME! I play basketball and I do shotput! But why aren't there much sports things?!

Greedy Fatcat

2sarahgate
DARKNRGY
2sarahgate
what is the purpose of the "?_gaia_t_=" in URLs, anyway? it serves no purpose but to lengthen URLs...
same with "&mygntcid=" again i ask, why?
domokun stargate

It's for collecting statistics lol

o.o i see. XD
so you're collecting statistics on every post now? cause the port redirect has it now. D:
domokun stargate

Post redirect? Usually that _gaia_t_ is used to keep track of where someone comes from - so like from an announcement, what's hot on the home page, etc. I'm not super familiar with all the places we track though. It's nothing unusual or evil. Just used to look at the effectiveness of various CTAs.

Edit: Yeah I saw it on the post redirect. I'm not sure why, sorry!

Romantic Genius

scullylam
DARKNRGY

i think you need a hug.. or some pie. yes?

no wait a cupcake is cuter. yum_cupcake

biggrin

I'll have one of those cupcakes too please. 4laugh Actually if you have a ton, why not hand out to everyone? rofl

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Aggravated Pimping
Why does it cost gg to change your name?
It's not like the admins need gold, they don't even need to buy items.

Its a goldsink , it takes gold out of the gaia economy

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
biglanky14
Morbid Obesity
do you have a release date planned for the android app?
i'd really like to use gaia on my phone...

Not an exact date, but it's really close! We're hoping to submit it to the Google Play store in the next week or so.
FINALLY :3
Hello!
Okay so I've already started school :/ Senior Year.

As technology begins to advance, more sites are getting rid of flash and our moving to HTML5. Will Gaia jump on the bandwagon?

Secondly, I love you all. (:

Thirdly, make more things to test out, beta wise for users? It really makes me feel more connected to you guys. Like I'm important or sumethin.
Thanks!
Camotiggerrrrr.

Beloved Lunatic

Still want asylum items...and frilly lolita clothes...not because I'm crazy >.> the dress is to make me *not* look crazy emotion_kirakira

I wanna pet waffles whee

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
-leaves cookies for the admins and staff of Gaia-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash