Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Summer's coming to an end, so how many of you are going back to school? How many are *happy* to be going back? smile

Welcome to ATA everyone!

DARKNRGY
Couple of issues that came up last week. I've submitted patches on these and expect release later this week:

1) Marketplace warnings have been improved - now a more obvious red color. Also fixed some bugs with item descriptions not correctly linking to stores.

2) Fixed post dates on post history

Additionally, carbonphyber fixed token buying!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            *POOF* I'm back in the AtA, askin' mah questions!
            @Lanzer: I miss high school! I wish I could go back in time and relive my high school years.
            Most of my teachers were pretty awesome.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            *pokes BigLanky* Why haven't you accepted my friend request yet? ;3; I WUBZ YEW! emotion_bigheart
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            Playful joking aside, I just dodged the hurricane!
            It missed Tampa, so it missed me as well!
            Who in the admin have come close to (or actually experienced!) a natural disaster?
            Would it be possible to create a new forum to place Hot Topics that aren't hot anymore, but are still worth discussing?
            Example: The Legend of Korra forum got moved to the Hot Topics Burial Ground Archive
            and it would be nice to still discuss the series without having to make 100 threads in the Entertainment forum.
            The series is still active (getting the 2nd half of the first season released in 2013!)
            and it still has another season ahead of it, so it would be nice to actually keep the forum for discussion.
            *pokes Zero Omega* *points to the mod apps*
            User Image /jk emotion_bigheart
            Also, what sparked this sexy avatar change? ;]
            OH OH OH OH OH! When should we expect to see awesome pictures of your awesome new building?! emotion_kirakira
            I bet that moving helped you guys clean your desks and make things look super tidy! /unrealistic expectations
            Psst... to the artist/developer person who worked on the new witch hats in CrosStitch, they unequip wigs. :[
            Can this be fixed please? Hats that unequip wigs are a huge pain. T^T </3

Now excusez-moi while I go play peek-a-boo with my adorable green wing macaw. whee

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello Lanzer and Co.
School is going okay so far, 4th week right now.

1) Herald of Chaos beta testing is coming, how do you feel most people would view it?

2) zOMG! Auto-Cycle Program, how is it going?

3) Why is Zero 90% naked? o3o

4) Neil Armstrong tribute item? surprised

edit: lol had errors on editing this post o3o

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, all.

zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Any good news?

Angelic Nitemare

Happy Monday, Gaia Staff!

Bunneh here, and once again, I am attempting to keep up while having a cold. Shame on me. I should be resting, eating chicken soup and watching a movie.

Yet here I am, on my sickbed, talking to you fine folks.

I should get a cookie. emotion_donotwant

Anyway, on to some simple questions!

1. When can we expect some new formulas for alchemy? Some new ones that don't bankrupt you in fails or need a lot of parts. And not just level ones, eh? Some of us just want to get to level ten, yo. Without destroying all the past cash shop releases in the process.

2. When can we expect some new Achievements? As you can see, I love getting those little points! But some new basic/commons might be nice!

3. Can cards and slots get an update? These games are fun, but a graphic update, and maybe some new gameplay features, might be nice...focusing on the onsite games we already have is a treat for us too, you know. whee

I actually have far deeper questions than these (Why is the current management team trying hard to become a gaming company instead of making what they were known for better, why do we only see the same 5-7 peeps at AtAs from the staff [love you guys but everyone should play along, yo.], did you know checking Gaia on a kindle is hard if you have a crazy password?)

But then Lanzer skips those.

So here is one for him as a gimmee.

WHERE FOR ART THOU, WAFFLES PLUSHIE FOR OUR AVVIES?!

Are they in Ohio?

Are they being held by a second rate online real product store that makes sales and doesn't send the profits to the proper locations? emotion_awesome

ARE THEY, DARE I EVEN SUGGEST IT, IN...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And who do I have to kneecap to get one?

love, Bunneh

PS. I noticed something missing in the pics last week...why does your office not have a sundae bar? If they can swing one at the Sizzler, surely one could fit in the break room...

Dapper Dabbler

Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            *pokes BigLanky* Why haven't you accepted my friend request yet? ;3; I WUBZ YEW! emotion_bigheart
            Who in the admin have come close to (or actually experienced!) a natural disaster?
            Would it be possible to create a new forum to place Hot Topics that aren't hot anymore, but are still worth discussing?
            Example: The Legend of Korra forum got moved to the Hot Topics Burial Ground Archive
            and it would be nice to still discuss the series without having to make 100 threads in the Entertainment forum.
            The series is still active (getting the 2nd half of the first season released in 2013!)
            and it still has another season ahead of it, so it would be nice to actually keep the forum for discussion.
            OH OH OH OH OH! When should we expect to see awesome pictures of your awesome new building?! emotion_kirakira
            I bet that moving helped you guys clean your desks and make things look super tidy! /unrealistic expectations
            Psst... to the artist/developer person who worked on the new witch hats in CrosStitch, they unequip wigs. :[

Now excusez-moi while I go play peek-a-boo with my adorable green wing macaw. whee

Ha - whoops! I swear it's not b/c I don't like you.......I think...... smile

IRL Millionaire

lanzer
Would it ever be possible for someone who did break the rules to be given a second chance and have the sentence lessened? If they did do something wrong, but without the intention of being malicious, and are genuinely remorseful? Depending upon the circumstances, is there even the remotest possibility of forgiveness?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════

Hot Topics: We sometimes make temporary sub-forums out of the popular Hot Topics that die out, it's something we can think about doing if we find a forum ridiculously spammed with repeat threads about the same subject.

Mod Apps: No ETA right now! But ASAP.

Avatar Change: Something the mods put together, so I decided to run with it because why not.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Crystal Sparda

Well, I grew up on the Gulf Coast, so I spent many times in my youth running from or dodging hurricanes! Then later, when I lived in Canada for a while, it was so cold and snowing so hard once that we got trapped inside my friend's basement apartment for a couple of days! eek

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm old, I graduated college last year. rofl

1.Will zOMG! receive any minor updates this year not including glitch fixes?

2.Since zOMG! hasn’t been in beta for awhile, can the beta be removed from logo in game?

3.Why are the moga game and the premium sparkles at odd locations on the gaia pages? Moga is below its usually spot on game page and premium sparkles are all of the place in shop and profile pages.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Squee Nii
lanzer
Would it ever be possible for someone who did break the rules to be given a second chance and have the sentence lessened? If they did do something wrong, but without the intention of being malicious, and are genuinely remorseful? Depending upon the circumstances, is there even the remotest possibility of forgiveness?

Entirely possible depending on circumstances. I owe you a response to a PM you sent me regarding a case of yours, actually think I saw you in my inbox coming up.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
school... what is this... i don't even...

anyway, hi everyone! how is the new office going? and did anyone get lost, yet? *shifty eyes*

also, can we have more sdplus dolls? more staff like swarf and a marshall that includes the obby pose? i know, i know. i asked this before but duuuuuude. do you know what you are seeing here?

and the brony king, is his new desk all decked out in pony? surely it is by now. and with how you all's desks are set up, do you ever end up having a staring contest randomly?

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
how goes the android app?

Scurvy Pirate

Ridley Starsmore
2. When can we expect some new Achievements? As you can see, I love getting those little points! But some new basic/commons might be nice!

3. Can cards and slots get an update? These games are fun, but a graphic update, and maybe some new gameplay features, might be nice...focusing on the onsite games we already have is a treat for us too, you know. whee

2. Soon? There are some planned for Halloween but I'm not involved in talks outside of the events so dunno what to expect elsewhere.

3. We're actually looking at what we can do both with existing games and new games in terms of updating, creating, polishing, etc. There are some pretty big jumps we'll have to make in some cases but we are definitely going over all the possibilities and opportunities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff