And how long is the event gonna last?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The new home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built by yours truly)

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ooh! Ooh! Lanzer, over here!! 4laugh

I have some questions I'd love ta ask ya. heart

1) In an earlier ATA thread you stated that the Personals were not going to be making a return, but that you had plans for the same building.

Could you hint on what those plans are??
surprised

2) I see that recently for the event that Liam and Sasha's avatars were fixed. Any plans to start fixing the avatars for the other [NPC]s anytime soon??
Ah! An Ask the Admin Thread the 1st dy of the Event, you probably aren't going to mobbed so much today... Anyways...

I just wanted congratulate you on the popularity of the event... as for now I can't think of any questions, so Thank you is all I shall say

User Image
HI LANZER♥♥

i dont really have a question, actually~ XD more like i just wanted to say thank you so much for creating gaia &keeping it such a wonderful place! 4laugh

&what team are you on anyways?~ o3 o <3
The event is awesome!!

And the competition the teams are showing just raises our spirit into working for the win whee

Wheezing Smoker

|lllllllllllllllll|
    I'm having fun.
    GO AEKEA!!

oh, and for a question : Will you be adding more fleshtones to body parts items?
    Like the elf ears?

Mega Glitch

I am. Are you?
the event is great.

so heres my question:can you give us a hint on what the winners item looks like?
Dear Lanzer (et al.),

Are there plans for an Olympics race next year? Will we Gaians get the chance to race?

And obviously, great event here! Loving the game, even if some of the Gaians are a little 'overzealous'. wink

Calmer
Well this is a nice surprise xD

Have you pee'd in a pool yet? :D
No questions for you. Just would like to thank you and the whole Gaia team for making such a great event.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Zweizi Galon
Ooh! Ooh! Lanzer, over here!! 4laugh

I have some questions I'd love ta ask ya. heart

1) In an earlier ATA thread you stated that the Personals were not going to be making a return, but that you had plans for the same building.

Could you hint on what those plans are??
surprised

2) I see that recently for the event that Liam and Sasha's avatars were fixed. Any plans to start fixing the avatars for the other [NPC]s anytime soon??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff