Welcome to Gaia! ::

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ellie the Magnificent
I was also wondering, if you become an FA on an account, but for whatever reason would like to switch to another account, would it be possible to get your FA title moved over, as well? Or would you have to reapply and wait for the next round?
Joining the FA team, the mod team, or otherwise becoming a member of Gaia staff is not something that an applicant should take lightly. If you are applying, it needs to be done on the account that you intend to remain active on for the rest of your time on the site. If a reason ever comes along that you would need to move to another account (and for staff, there are very few instances where this would be necessary), that is something that you would discuss with the person overseeing your team.
Thank you for joining us for ATA this week. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Dedcadent Pants

Ma Ajmala
cant say i do sorry emo gonk

Ah, well. Have fun!

Winged Immortal

Gendocide
Only have time for a quick post

~Swarf doll, could have already been talked about; I'm not sure
~When you reduced the number of staff back in April (?) it was excused as "a way to focus more on the users and not on the other projects linked to the site". I guess this means it's just to focus on more ways to get money out of the users because that's all it seems like
~It would be wonderful if the CEO actually made an effort to interact with the users of his "community". He's made two forum posts. I don't care about his money-making background and how approachable he is - he seems kind of like some not-so-nice names based on his lack of care for the users
~Mantis pet for Krims?
~More Pheonix items for Zane
~Required portion of the post complaining about the amount of GC items and the not so fantastic shop item update
~Consider a mid-range shop for items 100-500k that would be store items?
~Is the site going to take responsibility for the market craziness going on? The users shouldn't have to suffer for the site's attempt to get a quick buck. Also, don't even think about raising the MP tax. Users shouldn't have to pay for the failures of the site.
I forgot to add the phoenix items part
Sorry Zane gonk

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sandokiri
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor

3 minutes admin...

nuuuuuu gonk
ILL EVEN..OFFER a punch to zero omega D: gonk

NOPE too late, (begins to push your cage to the volcano giving the admin one last chance to save you.)

Admin, Admin, admin why do you ignore me? Why do you let this happen? Well now it's time for you to LEARN!!!

OAO NOOOOOOOOO -throws alot of tea in the lava-;3;

(I finish pushing you and you fall 3 feet on to a metal platform.)

WELL ADMIN!!! Look at that, the girl is dead for sure there is no return for her!!! There is no way to save her even with powers, she is now pure ASH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Slight problem. She landed safely on Groudon's head. You see, Groudon doesn't like it much when people try to drop people into its volcano.

Then... why didn't you say anything about that too me before... Oh, no...

Shy Fairy

Admins...YAAAY.

ok ok ok
my question is...

Will there ever be any more robot costumes like the one in the barton gold shop that could wear a hat overtop it?
and can even wear a tutu?

I REALLY want this.

thanks,
PB. heart

Devout Lunatic

15,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Can anyone explain to me just exactly what a gold sink is?
Raff_sapphire6
May I suggest a more detailed inbox. I would really love a trash box and folders. Mostly cause I always delete something and then later regret I deleted it. And as for folders I RP through Pms, it would be nice if I could save all my entries in separate folders. I like to be neat and organized.

Yeah our old private message system also need an update. For the time being, items such as inventory, guild, and alchemy are higher priority, so it'll be a long while until we get there. Sorry.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Almighty_Blazin_Ninja
Calelith
Almighty_Blazin_Ninja
Calelith
Almighty_Blazin_Ninja
I purchased gaia cash 19.99$ and it took the money from my account and yet it didn't give me the cash! Someone help!

Has it been 24 hours since you purchased it?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

10 minutes but I had problems with it when I went on there and I accidently twice when it wanted my google play store password I clicked continue and at the end after it took money out of my account when I did enter my password it didn't work and to try again in a 1/2 hour but my moneys missing

I know there's been cases of people having to wait around 24 hours before getting the GC.

Ive done it before tho and it came in in a matter of seconds and it wasn't normal

Hmm...You might wanna message one of the Admins if you don't hear from one of them in this thread.

Lonely Player

Zanethemayor
Jak Bauer
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor

Now it's about 14 minutes...

gonk admins answer ill give you cookies...with...CHOCOLATE

Come on she only has 10 more minutes to live or she will be dropped.

ninja

Yeah you're a little too late. stare

nope I am still alive~-grins-
-runs away-
Can we get Waffles slippers/headphones/scarf please? emotion_kirakira

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
siskataya
adorabah
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/107de37ce2ed.png http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/f083604012241.png

- - - - -
            Happy Monday, Admins/Devs/Artists! Hope this coming week will be easier than the last!

♥ YUM! ♥

Thank you for the nice comments! Hope this week is amazing for you too. Cute avi, by the way! biggrin

User Image User Image

- - - - -

Thank you! And I hope so too! :3

♥ YUM! ♥
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor

3 minutes admin...

nuuuuuu gonk

NOPE too late, (begins to push your cage to the volcano giving the admin one last chance to save you.)

Admin, Admin, admin why do you ignore me? Why do you let this happen? Well now it's time for you to LEARN!!!

WELL ADMIN!!! Look at that, the girl is dead for sure there is no return for her!!! There is no way to save her even with powers, she is now pure ASH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Slight problem. She landed safely on Groudon's head. You see, Groudon doesn't like it much when people try to drop people into its volcano.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor
IceTeaCandeloro
Zanethemayor

3 minutes admin...

nuuuuuu gonk

O_O -my ghost appears- booobooo -laughs- the lava was made out of water btw HAHAHAH so I am not dead >:O
-swings on a vine and runs-

You didn't see that...

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
Doctor 4n4l
Cats are cool like that, they don't care about anything. cat_surprised
They know their worth, and it's never enough. emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit