Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

Narumi Misuhara
Darkening Flash
Jayce Reinhardt
Darkening Flash
Jayce Reinhardt

@Dark, I wouldn't mind being an NPC just as long as I could send my items to a mule.

What about your grombie skin? Plus I really like my account, I couldn't imagine going to another one.D:

Well I doubt there is much of a chance I could ever be an NPC even to have her with Ian, besides.
I put a lot of effort into her char development and I would HAVE To have a say in it on occasion. Look what happened to the Tax guy.

True, this is a extreme what if question, although you do have more character development so maybe I'm just a tad under qualified, as I'm only an obsessive fan, only plot I see myself in is helping Rina to catch Rufus. sweatdrop

Would be cool to have a user story submission contest... winners entry is used in the main storyline and gets an item of some sort o.O

...but that decision doesn't lie with me...just throwing that out there smile

I'm out for the night, hope to see you guys at the game tomorrow!

You just made me fangasm HOMG!
Crappy ones, if you're asking about video games. biggrin

My big imagination only comes after a big meal, and I ate very little as a kid biggrin

No but you better not click on a link made to look like a Gaia link but is actually something posted by another user

Probably not that particular one, we have a lot more stories to tell...

Zurg, zombie, and vampire related plots will keep coming back, but not necessarily pertaining to specific characters. We're trying to be more NPC focused, and we're definitely going to create more NPC also.

It's great seeing so many Gaians on today's ATA. Have a great week and we'll see you next Monday!

sasamiblue
What kinds of games did you play as a kid?
Did you have a big imagination? Did you ever use the Gaia plotline concepts in your childhood or early pen and paper role play days?
Does Gaia really have a secret inspector And can a virus realty be spread from accepting friend requests?
Gaia’s 1st plot was the story of what happened after Gambino’s home blew up and he spent that one Christmas all alone and homeless and Gino had lost his memory…will that story ever be combined as a manga and archived with the others?

Who do you think would be a good girl friend for Gino?
Are we going for Sasha who should return to Ian since I have no clue why she’s dating him? Go for the Von Helson sisters? Or should he date some one new?

Do you have any new Orphan, S-corp, Zurg or G-corp based plots planned?

When will guilds be able to use gold on more then just buying new forums? And what are the next set of guild updates planed to be?

Will mini comics from EIs and cash shop items be added to the Mini comic section?
And why do you have time to do item comics but not mini comics for the mini comic section?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff