Welcome to Gaia! ::

gataka

At what rate will Alchemy be updated, say compared to Gold shop updates?

I think it might be slower than gold shop updates because many of the items are made to be achieved as long term goals. Though the easier items would get updates more often.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
M a x s A n j o

P.S Second part of the event rocksss so far ^_____^;;

Thanks! I'll pass that on to the rest of the team

Dapper Man-Lover

Good evening, guys! I hope you're all doing well. ^^

Just a couple of questions this week:

1.) Regarding the Alchemy feature: will any Formulas be released that make it possible to craft the basic old RIG items necessary for higher-level/rarer item Formulas using just regular gold shop items and Alchemy components?

2.) Is there any chance you guys could put more Lanzer SDPlus Dolls into circulation? ninja
M a x s A n j o
Hello Lanzer ^____^

My question for this week is:

Will the amount of gold that was sunk in the first part of the pie hard event, be revealed?

P.S Second part of the event rocksss so far ^_____^;;

Glad you like the summer event. No we don't have plans to release the amount of gold sunk in public. It's always more fun releasing what's given as prizes than the other way around... Though you can find the info in Narumi's journal.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Fractale

5: Can we please get rid of, or kill Diedrich? He's over-saturating everything.

Hey! Just because he's in every event and pretty much hogs the spotlight...and....only has one joke....doesn't mean he's...

wait
Shadow Coon II
Good evening, guys! I hope you're all doing well. ^^

Just a couple of questions this week:

1.) Regarding the Alchemy feature: is there any chance that Formulas will be released in such a way that you can craft the basic old RIG items necessary for higher-level/rarer item Formulas just by using regular gold shop items and Alchemy components?

2.) Is there any chance you guys could put more Lanzer SDPlus Dolls into circulation? ninja

We put more of our efforts in many brand new items. As for the older RIG items, needless for me to say they are already in the marketplace, so we're careful not to temper too much with them.

ninja maybe we should an alchemy for SD dolls.

8,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User ImageUser Image

Hi Lanzer, The Event seems like fun...not had time to get into it properly yet though, but loving the fact its more forum/community based.

Only a couple of questions.

1) What happened to the Mail-In option for Gaia Cash? there used to be that option (the same as there is one for MC's) Is it still ok if we use Mail-in for Gaia Cash, even though its not listed as an option????.

2) Any news on the updated rules for the Avatar Arena Sticky, the Post Styles, or the Youtube
Videos in Signatures....you said a few weeks ago that youll get them updated/changed ASAP.....and yet, they still havent been.

3) Do you or anyone at HQ like Doctor Who....if so, are you looking forward to it coming back this Saturday (oin that note, what about Torchwood???....and whats your views?? )

Distinct Explorer

The Undead Suitor
Fractale

5: Can we please get rid of, or kill Diedrich? He's over-saturating everything.

Hey! Just because he's in every event and pretty much hogs the spotlight...and....only has one joke....doesn't mean he's...

wait
see? stare He's a nuisance.
Better off being utterly and completely obliterated, like the little stain in our lives that he really is

Dapper Man-Lover

Lanzer
We put more of our efforts in many brand new items. As for the older RIG items, needless for me to say they are already in the marketplace, so we're careful not to temper too much with them.

I can understand that. 3nodding

I've noticed that there's an Alchemy component called 'SDPlusifier,' so if it'll possible to make Gaia Staff dolls with that, I will be pleased. ninja

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lanzer

better yet

a few SDplus dolls + components + gold = lifesize date pose

O.G. Nerd

Agent Owl
Hey, Narumi, Carbon, or Pan, would one of you mind taking a look at this request of mine?
Lockdown Changed Names for Hacked Users
I set up the thread because when I got hacked, the hacker changed the user name I had for over five years. In my downtime, someone else took my old username. I can't change it back, but I know the loss of their username is just as devastating for some as losing an item they've quested years for.

I just want a checkmark to be on a hacking report saying that the user had their names changed and maybe make it possible to lock the name out of the system until the account is done being investigated.

You guys were really helpful in listening to us users about the e-mail change, so I was hoping I might bend your ears just a little bit more for this.

Dapper Man-Lover

The Undead Suitor
better yet

There are actually Liam, Sam, and Ian companion Formulas out already and I'm guessing that they will call for at least one copy of their SDPlus doll to create. I hope I'm wrong, though, since SDPlus dolls for the main Gaia characters are incredibly expensive already.

I don't know for sure, though, because the Formula requirements for those three hadn't been discovered/posted the last time I checked the threads in the Alchemy subforum.

Playful Guildswoman

My apologies for being late, my computer jammed this week and last week, so I am sending Pan a summary of the glitches and issues in Booty Grab.

A somewhat related question:
How can I continue to get Aquarium notices and NOT all that game information from the 2 new games that overwhelms the content in my Friends' Feeds section?

At present, I must get both or neither.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Agent Owl
Agent Owl
Hey, Narumi, Carbon, or Pan, would one of you mind taking a look at this request of mine?
Lockdown Changed Names for Hacked Users
I set up the thread because when I got hacked, the hacker changed the user name I had for over five years. In my downtime, someone else took my old username. I can't change it back, but I know the loss of their username is just as devastating for some as losing an item they've quested years for.

I just want a checkmark to be on a hacking report saying that the user had their names changed and maybe make it possible to lock the name out of the system until the account is done being investigated.

You guys were really helpful in listening to us users about the e-mail change, so I was hoping I might bend your ears just a little bit more for this.

I like the idea but there's no way I'm going to be able to squeeze a project like that in my current schedule sweatdrop

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shadow Coon II
The Undead Suitor
better yet

There are actually Liam, Sam, and Ian companion Formulas out already and I'm guessing (though praying I'm wrong) that they will call for at least one copy of their SDPlus doll to create.

I don't know for sure, though, because the Formula requirements for those three hadn't been discovered/posted the last time I checked the threads in the Alchemy subforum.

wat

y-you mean one day I can has a life-size Shelly?-? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas