Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Tannsi
Not sure if this has been asked because I haven't read through the thread, but I know you were said on exploring ways where you can have zOMG servers automatically recycled. Any news on that?

Oh and maybe there could be a cycle soon? emotion_kirakira

No real update, other than we're pretty sure we know what we'd need to do. The problem is that actually doing it won't be too easy, so we need to figure out that part. I'm hoping we can make it happen, though.

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks for joining us today! As always, we appreciate your understanding if we didn't get to your question - there are many more of you than there are of us.

Have a great rest of the week, and hope to see you guys here again next Monday!

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hoku Sanada
biggrin

So I read you guys are sending things to smaller cons, does that mean you'll send things to Nekocon this year? VA is starved for anime and gaia. It is all still somewhat underground here.

Also, please please please please please please undo what you all just did to the Gaia Guilds. Things just aren't aligning right and the post button is awkwardly located ... it is all so very distracting. In the very least, why can't you just shift your changes back to the right side where people don't have to hunt and peck for making replies?

Finally, Is there any way of making it so that the flash interfaces won't keep crashing my firefox? My system is up to date and all, but it keeps loading up more and more cpu as I run it. Is this normal?

Btw, You guys rock. This site is the only site I have been a consistent member of and logging into it practically every single day. Usually, I abandon sites like Nekopets and Subeta because they did one thing or another that I couldn't stand. You guys, however, actually care about player input and keep us involved! Keep up the good work!

PM DJ Helsing about the convention. He'll set you up. 3nodding I made a friend contact him for DAiCon (Davis Anime Club convention) and he sent a box filled with stuff! Gold cards, bumper stickers and more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff