Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Has any of the Administrators of Gaia online successfully defeated the Elite Four and become a Pokémon Master?

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Can we get a re-release of Sweetheart for zOMG? biggrin

Greedy Fatcat

Shadow Coon II
Good evening, admins! Did any of you get a chance to check out The Bourne Legacy yet? It was rather nifty~ 3nodding

As for my Gaia-related question this evening: is there any way we can get an option in the Marketplace that allows us to search for items, but not display results for items we already own? I know there are very limited situations in which this would be useful, but it's an option all the same! ninja

Thank you kindly for taking the time to host another AtA! whee

Interesting, not sure how many people would want this though? It would be technically difficult to filter them out. It would be a bit easier to just show an icon next to items you own or something like that. I'll keep an ear out to see if anyone wants this.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Today is a big day for us at Gaia HQ, we have just moved to a new location and the new place is totally awesome! We'll be sharing some photos with you today.

The Android app is close to complete, we might release a beta version pretty soon, probably in a week or so.

Things are a little chaotic at the HQ today since internet haven't been properly setup, so please be patient as we might take a bit longer to read through everyone's messages.

Congratulations on the new digs!
How long do you think it will be before it begins to feel "homey"
Will you all be adding your unique "personal touches" to the new office?

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Today is a big day for us at Gaia HQ, we have just moved to a new location and the new place is totally awesome! We'll be sharing some photos with you today.

The Android app is close to complete, we might release a beta version pretty soon, probably in a week or so.

Things are a little chaotic at the HQ today since internet haven't been properly setup, so please be patient as we might take a bit longer to read through everyone's messages.

Hello, lanzer.
Glad to hear the Gaia team is liking the relocation.

I was wondering if you guys were aware of the outfit market's a-okay way to scam people.
Now you might ask what do I mean, and it's very simple.

By giving users the option to hide their equipped lists, you're giving the okay to scam those of us not item-savvy.

Now I propose that the item list be mandatory, to prevent innocent people from being scammed out of their gold.
I know that using items similar to other items, in trades is scamming so I don't see why this wouldn't be as well.

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Good evening mods, I hope your days have been well. I have asked this question twice in the past 2 AtA's and getting a little sad.

Will we ever be able to get Soul Eater themed items? I know a lot of people like the anime, and I would be happy if it happened. So, your thoughts on that idea?

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
The poses on Bingo the Border collie needs to be fixed!

He is missing his standing 'I am' pose.

And he drags his butt when he walks because of his missing pose.

This is 3 weeks I have been asking for a fix!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam
siskataya
scullylam
ooooo pics. can't wait to see them!

and, did anyone forget to go to the new office? like, did someone by accident end up back at the old office today?

also, hi everyone. biggrin

Hi Scully!

I can only speak for my team, but nobody forgot to go to the new office today. We did have one person who couldn't find it, and kept walking around the neighborhood, up and down the street. You know who you are - poor lost team person. xd

:O was it zero? it had to be zero. oh and sisky will you guys be doing a scooter race to break in the new place? and biglanky already told me i have to be a good girl to get an invite to hq.... next time... ninja

As amazing as this sounds, it wasn't Zero. I know, I know... it's all too shocking! And no, no scooter races in the office. I think they don't want us to tear up the new carpet. Maybe we could have one in the alley behind the building though... ninja

And why do you have to "be a good girl" to visit? eek

ah. but aren't alleys dark and shady places where you can run into thugs, or even nicolae? *blinks* i guess races in an alley would be okay.

i don't know. ask biglanky. that's what he told me friday. xd

Anxious Swapper

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
When is the new game Heralds of Chaos coming out??

Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Streaker 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
At How many months will you be releasing new hairstyles in salon durem?

Enduring Loiterer

10,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey Gaia Staff, congrats on the big move, place looks great!!

I really only have one question, one that was Addressed by you before Lanzer, but figure it's been a few months since I last asked.

Will there be any plans on updating rallies, (i.e adding new cars, new areas, new games)
or integrating streets into towns much like Hollywood.

Personally I've been hoping for an Akira Bike in rallies for the past 5 years, STILL HOPING.

But any luck this may happen?

Aged Genius

Dino Nuggetts
im here to ask.....Why Is Towns 2 so laggy?

Is it all the time, or just when you have on the path finding?

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
I have a question...
Why doesnt the button in 'Prize and joy' work to buy tokens, niether of the buttons work...
Will this be fixed soon? It hasent been working for a while... sweatdrop

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Good Evening,Lanzer!

I have couple questions:
1: Are we having a Waffles Plushie?
2: Can we have more Anime-Like items?

Quick Reply

Submit