Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Were getting some massive spikes in zOMG. Could we get a cycle?

Angelic Nitemare

Shadow Coon II
I know I already asked a question, but: Is there any way any of you admins could give Reapersun a high-five for me for all of the awesome work she's done? I would be quite grateful. >w<

And then follow it up by wrapping her desk in saran wrap? emotion_awesome

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
codemonkey37179
I am in the wrong San Jose! I got lost in the move! Waiting for a flight back to California, so I'll be lurking and watching for towns 2.0 inquires.

Why do I hear Dionne Warwick singing in the distance?

Hopes codemonkey is old enough to get the reference, or that little tidbit of humour was just plain sad....

Dangerous Lunatic

Do I look like I can intimidate a jury?

Are any of you guys excited that Grand Theft Auto 5 is coming out this year? emotion_dowant 'Cause I am.User Image

I couldn't intimidate a child, and believe me, I've tried.

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Draconic Oni
Blooming Shadow
Nicolae keeps telling me "User not authorized" when trying to buy Powerups in the zOMG store.
I have enough gc. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
So I'm not the only one with this problem. That's good to know. xD

Very annoying when I need a quick Revive in the middle of an SMOB run. XD

I needs me some for DMS D:

Dapper Dabbler

Zero Omega
Indresk
The first account I made back in 2006 never received a confirmation email, no matter what email I tried to change it to to activate the account. Any way someone can help me with this?

File a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help and we'll see what we can do for you.

Thank you! I will :)

Shy Cat

15,925 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
codemonkey37179
Tear of Fate
codemonkey37179
scullylam
codemonkey37179
I am in the wrong San Jose! I got lost in the move! Waiting for a flight back to California, so I'll be lurking and watching for towns 2.0 inquires.

rofl i didn't even think it'd be you losing your way!!!!!!!! poor codemonkey. *pat pat*

Whoever lost their way was going up and down the street, I am in the wrong country! I've no idea who it was, by the way, I'm just as curious as you are.
WAIT!?! Were are you?

I'm in San Jose, Costa Rica. My last night here. Flying out in the morning.
Are you bringing back gourmet coffee for the office?

Greedy Fatcat

Lilsis Charmer
DARKNRGY

Question part: The MP warning "The price is a lot higher/lower than the store/... price" is in the most inconspicuous font size/face/colour ever. Can you please change that?

The "why should you" part: It takes 5 minutes, even if you have the file/database entry/style sheet portion multiple times across multiple servers, it takes almost no time at all to change.

Please change it. Red. Bold. Bigger. Smaller. ANYTHING to make it STAND OUT. Changing it will for a fact stop many people from regretting having mispriced their items and sold them for the wrong price.

Thank you~

Ps. This is the second time I post this, I posted this in the last ATA without a response. Anyone agreeing with my request can keep posting this in the future ATAs til it gets an answer. (Tho I hope it will get an answer in this ATA!)
DARKNRGY

Ok, we can do this. I could have sworn it used to have a red background or something.
Zero Omega
Airi Tsubouchi Valrixian
Zero Omega
Airi Tsubouchi Valrixian
Please Read!

My friends account was banned for hacking while she was away on vacation. She only found out once she got back, is there anyway that someone can check the ip location address of the logins durning that week so that we can clear her name. We can't do it because it can only be done while on her account.

Please respond to this. Thank you

She can file for an appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help
Well I looked into it for her and we would need prof for that. We can't get the proof of her not doing it because we have no access and i doubt anyone who would look at the repeal would consider going in to look at the ip addresses. Its not like many to go out of their way to try to find justice in this world we live in. And I know she couldn't have odne it because hse had no access to her gaia for that week. And she's not really technologically savy.

She can try appealing with whatever information she has and we can do what we can to look into it.
Would she even be considered to look at with the only info she had being the fact that she was away on vacation, and if not would it help any if she could provide proof of the fact that she was gone with like a hotel reciept or somethign of that sort?

Partying Prophet

Uncle Kenny
Teh Little Devil
I've asked this before: What's gonna happen to the bugs/flowers/trash if you get rid of the old Towns?

Bugs, Flowers, and Trash will all be part of the new Towns as well.

Oh, goodness. Yay. Thank you!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Secret Duckie
Later even than last week. D:

Was eating ice cream.

Also Zero Omega, I'm convinced you clearly just think I smell bad, which is totally why you don't want to respond to my PM. Hahaha <3

OH GOD YOU SMELL RANCID, GO AWAY! talk2hand

But realistically, probably just haven't gotten to it yet.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Darn you Gaia Staff, My plans of Toilet Papering your building are foiled again emotion_donotwant

Lothar100's Queen

O.G. Noob

In 2007 I bought an awesome limited shirt from your Gaia Gear store.

Later on, a real OMG hat and a real Kiki!

User Image

Omg, my teen years...

I would love to see this shop back again! I miss the angel wing panties! <3
bonesboy368
hello, and first off thanks for reading my post.
i was wondering, this is mainly for guild managers like me. do you have any plan to make it to where only cirutan ranks (vice captain and up) can take a withdraw out of the funds and buy some for lets say a prize in a contest or something. because my guild has already bought a chat space, and the rest of the gold sits there like a bump on a log. so like i said do you have any plans to allow withdraws from vice captains and up from guilds

There are security issues that doesn't allow guild fund to be transferred straight to the captains, but we should have more ways to use gold funds down the road also.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff