Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Noob

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So my trading pass has been disabled for a little over a week i was wondering how long it normally takes for them to sort of things like this. I really want to make a new avie and have cash i want to spend D:

Familiar Phantom

Are there any plans for making a system to allow gaian's to organize their subscribed threads?
On top of my question that the devs or gaia staff as it is have not gotten back to yet.

can we get an update on how the new game is going.

IRL Rogue

lanzer
Itami Nai
Do you guys ever intend to just start selling gold? It would save a lot of time to cut out the middle man and just buy the gold versus buying the cash shop items.

It's unlikely that we'll start selling gold. Selling items instead of gold actually help control inflation, otherwise prices in the marketplace will skyrocket :O

Well its only going to be the people who buy Gcash that buy gold. It will be the same people, just save time. That way you could just make a sort of "Premium Shop" where you sell those items still, at the same rate, just in gold. Its not like that because now its gold instead of items that sell for 800k or whatever the price is, people will just start buying. I see where youre coming from, but I dont fully agree. Just food for thought.

Loiterer

HeIIraiser
Divine Seventh
Can we get like, say, an 03 give away?

No.
No one likes you that much.

emotion_awesome

emotion_eyebrow

Interstellar Loiterer

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hello mothers, fathers aunts and uncles. I have a question.
Do you think there will ever be a mobile site for gaia?

Mysterious Trickster

DARKNRGY
Ridley Starsmore
Good afternoon, Gaia staff!

Hope the move was good for you all, and we hope to see a video tour of the place really soon!

And now, a couple quick questions:

1. When is the next round of mod hiring? Curious bunnehs are curious.

2. So, alchemy is now a year old, and in a thread posted over the weekend, gaians were asked to give their opinion of Alchemy:

Link Here.

In the poll, over 150 people voted. Out of that, only 8 thought of Alchemy as a success. Less than six percent. VEGITA JR. got more votes than alchemy.

Can you guys PLEASE do something about alchemy? You keep saying you are hesitant to change it, but it's obviously still very much broken.

3. Is there a way you guys could do a redistribution of older MCs? Sort of like a police auction in the MP?

Seriously, the value of an angelic halo is akin to the value of a decent used car at this point. That's kinda redonkulous.

Anyway, that's enough from me today. Can't wait to see my article in the blog when someone gets around to moving it from the test forum.

-R

#2) We've made big changes to Alchemy. The two biggest were changing Philosopher's Stone and making the recipes more accessible. Each time we wanted to give some time to see the effects and each time we've seen improvements in some key metrics - number of people on each level, the estimated completion price, etc. I don't think we're all satisfied so we'll be continuing to look at it. We're aware of the feedback.

#3) Bid Blast was partially intended to redistribute older items but it's shown to have a very low volume. Personally, I don't think Bid Blast is all that valuable to us and I'd rather do this through Admin mules on Marketplace. Redistributing older items is in our best interest as it reduces inflation and gets some of those rare items back into the mix. I'm glad to hear that you see some value in this too. I don't have an ETA but it is something we want to do more of.

Number 3 is good news to many. I hope something is implemented in the future. Granted a "mass re-release" definition would have to be established. XD

Tipsy Smoker

8,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Could you guys please please please consider bringing back the old Gaia Cinema?
I'm a gaian from '07, and I remember the good old days, hanging out with a bunch of my friends, watching House on Haunted Hill, and tomato-ing everything and everyone!
I know you have to worry about copyright infringement, and whatnot, but if it is even remotely possible to bring it back, PLEASE DO!!!
(think of the children!!!)
gonk
Chief Sakura

These pictures are really cool. may i ask if you did the paintings or Gaia or did you have someone do it for you? Either way who ever did it is a really good artiest

A whole bunch of us spent 3 days painting the whole office last week, it was a lot of fun! We should have a video to share, showing the painting process next week. Internet is too slow to upload to Youtube right now >o<

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
lRON MAlDEN
Hi,

I feel like some of the areas in the forums are chaotic and not being moderated daily. I know mods are backed up with many reports, but the threads that don't belong stick out like a sore thumb and have been there for days. I have seen off topic threads in parts of the forum where you have to stay on topic.

Will you guys do something about it?

Our moderators actually work super hard to try to clean out reported content as soon as possible, along with our dedicated Forum Assistant team to back them up. However, keep in mind that there are a lot of reports and users to our mods and sometimes it may take a while to see anything done. In the meantime, you can help us by reporting or pitching in your self nomination to become a moderator.

Sparkly Fairy

Not sure if this has been asked because I haven't read through the thread, but I know you were said on exploring ways where you can have zOMG servers automatically recycled. Any news on that?

Oh and maybe there could be a cycle soon? emotion_kirakira

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dear admins,
I would like to knw when I can get
my trading pass back I really
want to start a charity,
but with out a Trading pass
its impossible
Please respond back
Love,
Latina

Dangerous Lunatic

Do I look like I can intimidate a jury?

Are any of you guys excited that GTA 5 is coming out this year? emotion_dowant 'Cause I am.User Image

I couldn't intimidate a child, and believe me, I've tried.

Mysterious Trickster

Zero Omega
Ridley Starsmore
Good afternoon, Gaia staff!

Hope the move was good for you all, and we hope to see a video tour of the place really soon!

And now, a couple quick questions:

1. When is the next round of mod hiring? Curious bunnehs are curious.

2. So, alchemy is now a year old, and in a thread posted over the weekend, gaians were asked to give their opinion of Alchemy:

Link Here.

In the poll, over 150 people voted. Out of that, only 8 thought of Alchemy as a success. Less than six percent. VEGITA JR. got more votes than alchemy.

Can you guys PLEASE do something about alchemy? You keep saying you are hesitant to change it, but it's obviously still very much broken.

3. Is there a way you guys could do a redistribution of older MCs? Sort of like a police auction in the MP?

Seriously, the value of an angelic halo is akin to the value of a decent used car at this point. That's kinda redonkulous.

Anyway, that's enough from me today. Can't wait to see my article in the blog when someone gets around to moving it from the test forum.

-R

1. Probably not anytime soon, we're still looking at how to improve the training program and make it easier and more efficient for everyone involved. That being said, we would like to try and get one ASAP.

That's kinda sad. I kinda wanted to apply. I'll keep a look out for the application.

Dapper Dabbler

Leader Clair
Do I look like I can intimidate a jury?

I'm in love with a stripperrrrrrrr.User Image

I couldn't intimidate a child, and believe me, I've tried.

Hopefully they waive the cover charge for you.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff