Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I'm glad to hear that the move went well. Though there's only one question from me.

When it comes to a RIG, besides by majority, how do you guys go to compromise to see which theme for the month seems sufficient as well if you guys should use older RIG NPCs or make newer ones?

That's all I have for now, I know it isn't something frequent, I had no other questions to ask. sweatdrop

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
ooooo pics. can't wait to see them!

and, did anyone forget to go to the new office? like, did someone by accident end up back at the old office today?

also, hi everyone. biggrin

Hi Scully!

I can only speak for my team, but nobody forgot to go to the new office today. We did have one person who couldn't find it, and kept walking around the neighborhood, up and down the street. You know who you are - poor lost team person. xd
good evening gaia admin, developers, artist, and everyone eles on the gaia team. smile I wanted to report a recent problem i have been haveing with the Gaia cash tree for the past few days. My problem is for some odd reason it isant granting me gaia cash for all the videos i have been watching like it was anymore. sad also once in a while i'll get the tempurpedic thing and no matter what i do it dont grant me any cash for going to the site like it tells me to do or anything.I have also reportedthis bug/problem in the (bug and technical support forum). Thanks you guys a ton for your time in reading this report on the cash tree. I really hope the cash tree starts working properly again soon. Hope you all have a great day and keep up the awsome work. mrgreen emotion_hug

Time-traveling Senshi

Thank you for giving us Quick Replies for the guilds Gaia. While Quick Reply is a feature I myself don't use I appreciate every update you give to those of us who own guilds. That said, I'd like to ask how difficult it would be to implement tipping and possibly thread subscriptions to guilds. The way a guild looks isn't really important to most people but being able to tip people in guilds and possibly subscribe to a thread like a role-play or a long running discussion about a game, band, movie, or TV show when you're in several guilds is something a lot of people who go to guilds have said they'd really like to see happen some day. So with the current coding for guilds is tipping and thread subscriptions something that can be added to guilds?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
milkbun

wow that is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my questions for this week is.I would like to know where the devs are on the updates to guilds and being able to delete old forums or where they are when it comes to updating forums over all.

I know this is most likely never going to happen but i think it is a good idea.Why not try doing something like what maple story did they made there own tv show granted it is short but has gaia ever thought of trying something like this.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Yay, I can't wait to see the pictures. xD!

Derp, they've already been posted. emotion_facepalm

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
I was wondering if you have better air conditioning in the new building? I see a fan plugged in.

That mural is really pretty!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam

and, did anyone forget to go to the new office? like, did someone by accident end up back at the old office today?

Hi Scully!

I can only speak for my team, but nobody forgot to go to the new office today. We did have one person who couldn't find it, and kept walking around the neighborhood, up and down the street. You know who you are - poor lost team person. xd

:O was it zero? it had to be zero. oh and sisky will you guys be doing a scooter race to break in the new place? and biglanky already told me i have to be a good girl to get an invite to hq.... next time... ninja

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
eeech
I was wondering if you have better air conditioning in the new building? I see a fan plugged in.

That mural is really pretty!

The air conditioning is still on! That's an improvement!

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
scullylam

sssssssscuuuuulllllyyyyyyyyy~

Greedy Fatcat

Ridley Starsmore
Good afternoon, Gaia staff!

Hope the move was good for you all, and we hope to see a video tour of the place really soon!

And now, a couple quick questions:

1. When is the next round of mod hiring? Curious bunnehs are curious.

2. So, alchemy is now a year old, and in a thread posted over the weekend, gaians were asked to give their opinion of Alchemy:

Link Here.

In the poll, over 150 people voted. Out of that, only 8 thought of Alchemy as a success. Less than six percent. VEGITA JR. got more votes than alchemy.

Can you guys PLEASE do something about alchemy? You keep saying you are hesitant to change it, but it's obviously still very much broken.

3. Is there a way you guys could do a redistribution of older MCs? Sort of like a police auction in the MP?

Seriously, the value of an angelic halo is akin to the value of a decent used car at this point. That's kinda redonkulous.

Anyway, that's enough from me today. Can't wait to see my article in the blog when someone gets around to moving it from the test forum.

-R

#2) We've made big changes to Alchemy. The two biggest were changing Philosopher's Stone and making the recipes more accessible. Each time we wanted to give some time to see the effects and each time we've seen improvements in some key metrics - number of people on each level, the estimated completion price, etc. I don't think we're all satisfied so we'll be continuing to look at it. We're aware of the feedback.

#3) Bid Blast was partially intended to redistribute older items but it's shown to have a very low volume. Personally, I don't think Bid Blast is all that valuable to us and I'd rather do this through Admin mules on Marketplace. Redistributing older items is in our best interest as it reduces inflation and gets some of those rare items back into the mix. I'm glad to hear that you see some value in this too. I don't have an ETA but it is something we want to do more of.

Dapper Dabbler

Mashed Potato Jones

Hello everyone, I'm back to lurk about in the Ask the Admin...as usual. I do actually have a bit of a thought...imagineered it while dredging through the doldrums at work...

What are the thoughts of holding a contest where the users create the story for the next big EI? I would think it would be interesting to see what Gaia Centric ideas some of the users could come up with and would love to then see how the artists interpret that into an awesome EI...what are your thoughts?
Hey MPJ,

That's a pretty cool idea. No idea if we can make it happen since the artists have a super-secret awesome way of deciding these things, but I can mention it. Drop me a PM with the idea?

Thanks!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
siskataya
scullylam

Hi Scully!

:O was it zero? it had to be zero. oh and sisky will you guys be doing a scooter race to break in the new place? and biglanky already told me i have to be a good girl to get an invite to hq.... next time... ninja

As amazing as this sounds, it wasn't Zero. I know, I know... it's all too shocking! And no, no scooter races in the office. I think they don't want us to tear up the new carpet. Maybe we could have one in the alley behind the building though... ninja

And why do you have to "be a good girl" to visit? eek

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
codemonkey37179
I am in the wrong San Jose! I got lost in the move! Waiting for a flight back to California, so I'll be lurking and watching for towns 2.0 inquires.

rofl i didn't even think it'd be you losing your way!!!!!!!! poor codemonkey. *pat pat*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff