Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Strawberry

still wondering about the serious lag with chrome and booty grab. firefox is just as bad if not worse.

Versatile Man-Lover

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
-pelvishake-
fluffypelvis
-pelvishake-
yoo i cant save my avi df rofl
GET OFF MY AVATAR! YOU HACKED ME. GET OFF. I REPORTED YOU LAST WEEK.
GIVE IT BACK TO ME!

question idea

THIS IS MY ACCOUNT YOU TOOK IT FROM ME!
YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ISN'T YOUR ACCOUNT!
GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
DARKNRGY

#2) We've made big changes to Alchemy. The two biggest were changing Philosopher's Stone and making the recipes more accessible. Each time we wanted to give some time to see the effects and each time we've seen improvements in some key metrics - number of people on each level, the estimated completion price, etc. I don't think we're all satisfied so we'll be continuing to look at it. We're aware of the feedback.

Oh, we know you guys are aware of it...

Ok, when Aqariums was introduced, you guys were on that all the time making changes, and letting folks know what was being done.

It's been a year now for Alchemy, and while the changes made have been a good step in the right direction, it doesn't feel like anywhere near enough. I know you guys wanted alchemy to be more of an 'experienced user' feature, but all I'm seeing is a lot of users with bad tastes in their mouths. I know you guys can't be too happy about that.

And when changes are made, we don't seem to hear about it anywhere near as quickly as we did with the fishies.

Star Seeker

20,500 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
When will you fix the avatar glitches I posted in the Av. Report Glitch thread like a week ago.

.-.

Invisible Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Are you guys going to make another "Spring Cleaning" Event like last time. With the cookies and we suggest ideas?

Receiver

Last Time on AtA, I asked if you would ever put a policy in place where people under 18 could become Mods, and it was answered by Sisky saying that no, it would never be possible. However, someone else replied and said possibly. I'm so confused... gonk

Also, I signed up for Heralds of Chaos beta. When will I know if I'll be allowed to beta test?

Dangerous Lunatic

27,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
dreamsk
Zero Omega
dreamsk
Can we get pictures of the new office/move? wink

Check Milkbun's post on the first page!
How long was the painting going on before you guys could move in?? eek

Love to, but haven't in a while because I don't have cable and I keep forgetting to buy episodes on my 360.

Scurvy Pirate

Kain-Senpai
Hey Staff! Please have a safe move. Count all fingers, toes and limbs. You don't want to lose those!

Question, what's this "Rebuild Volunteer items" I've been hearing about? Something about helping Edmund's shop?

Rebuild Volunteer? I don't know what you could possibly be talking about. If I did have some vague notion of what you meant though, I'd think that it may be some sort of small event that you can help out in. I'd also guess that there was some kind of issue with it and to look for more about it in a timeframe similar to 24 hours.

Sparkly Phantom

Why is there a 2% marketplace fee? Why are we paying taxes on pixels?

Hot Bookworm

I live in Westwood, anyone live nearby? biggrin

Phantom

Hi,

I feel like some of the areas in the forums are chaotic and not being moderated daily. I know mods are backed up with many reports, but the threads that don't belong stick out like a sore thumb and have been there for days. I have seen off topic threads in parts of the forum where you have to stay on topic.

Will you guys do something about it?

Lavish Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Is there ANY WAY we can get a tower defense game up here as a way to earn gold, but nothing too drastic? I believe people would enjoy a tower defense game biggrin
scullylam
Ren Orenji Doragon
scullylam
also, hi everyone. biggrin

sssssssscuuuuulllllyyyyyyyyy~

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnn.

emotion_awesome

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Chibi Halo
          Thank you for giving us Quick Replies for the guilds Gaia. While Quick Reply is a feature I myself don't use I appreciate every update you give to those of us who own guilds. That said, I'd like to ask how difficult it would be to implement tipping and possibly thread subscriptions to guilds. The way a guild looks isn't really important to most people but being able to tip people in guilds and possibly subscribe to a thread like a role-play or a long running discussion about a game, band, movie, or TV show when you're in several guilds is something a lot of people who go to guilds have said they'd really like to see happen some day. So with the current coding for guilds is tipping and thread subscriptions something that can be added to guilds?

We're looking into it, but so far it looks like a huge project. We might be able to make forums and guilds use much of the same code but it will likely be a long time before that is done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff