Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will some please tell where the "Ask the Admins" thing is being held in Towns? ^-^
I has a question:

Are developers required to live on the West Coast? I know the interns are, but I didn't know about non-interns. I'd like to know if I, a Massachusetts resident, will likely ever have a shot at helping design new wearable items.
eek We haven't got a name for her yet... sweatdrop But we do have plans for her though.

Midnacht
Midnacht
Midnacht
Hey Lanzer, I have a question for you that I would REALLY love a response to.

In the GCD, there's a Double Fanthread for Josie, and this upcoming [NPC]. In the thread, they've nicknamed her "Kim". Could you possibly release her name?

User Image

9,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
Do some admins slack off at work?
Why doesn't Lanzer change his avi?
Have you ever ate crocodile?
Why WWE as a sponsor?
Can you tell me the address to you HQs? :3 Pwease?
If the header is purple, then why aren't the rest of the page purple? Like the header of a thread is blue ninja
Can we choose the destination on the header?
Have you ever ever made an embarrassing moment infront of a staff meeting (you you guys have one or something like that)? What is it?
Lanzer
>can you consider the idea in my sig to stop bots
>could you make vampire skins for the Halloween o7 event
>and does making my font larger increase the chances of it being answered

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Okay, here's three questions:

1) Will Agatha ever have any plot involvement in the future?
2) Are the Von Helsons here to stay?
3) Who's better in your opinion, Gino or Louie??
Will we ever be able to explore gaia using past layouts?

Do you listen to Nirvana if you do whats your favorite song?
Will you guys ever be in Chicago I know your always asked to be all over the place but well Chicago rocks so come here do it .....do it now!
King Henry
Good evening Lanzer, I have three questions smile I hope you'll be able to answer them.

1. There have been a lot of winning cosplays in the Avatar Arena. While cosplays are a fun aspect of the Arena, some people think it's a little unfair that they occupy most of the Top Ten spots, when there are many non-cosplays every week that deserve to win as well. Will there ever be two Avatar Arenas--one for cosplays and one for all other types of avatars?

2. With the introduction of the new header, some features of the site such as the Member Search, have not been working. Will these be fixed soon?

3. The newly released Spartan items are great, but they're currently very expensive. Many people say they haven't received any Rare Events in more than a year and that it'll be very difficult for them to ever afford the new items. Did you make Rare Events less common on purpose? Are the new items common in the Pink Giftboxes or are they some of the rarer items?
Hi Lanzer~ n wn <33

Lately, though it may just be in the GCD forum, I'm hearing more and more complaints of how Gaia is becoming a sellout due to the increasing advertisements and sponsorships and stuff we're seeing around the site.
I'm just kind of curious as to what you may think about that~
If I can be so bold to ask, do you think Gaia is struggling for the money? Or do you think these are just fun sponsorships, and that some users are just overreacting to change, as usual?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. :B heart

User Image

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
You said no singing, but could you at least try to sing Gackt's "Vanilla" for all of us? We REALLY want to hear it.

The live vid sounds much better. We still have a whole thread in the GCP dedicated to making you the next Gackt/Malice Mizer member. Which you should know about by now.

Oh, how we wish to see you dress in the styles of J-Rock fashion. crying That is, if you haven't seen the pic we edited of you first. Which you did. biggrin And you can thank Ling. She said you had a nice singing voice, so, we want to hear it even more now.

Wait, one more thing! Gackt sang a song called "December Love" in Chinese. Maybe you can give it a listen and tell me if A) he really is singing in Chinese, B) you can understand him and C) if you could sing that one as a Christmas gift for us. emo

Do it!

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tevokkia
Repost from page 6 (I figure it's been long enough to not be a pest)
Tevokkia
How is the process of reviewing moderator applications going? Will we be seeing new mods soon?
You should check out taligator's posts. She does a really good job at keeping us up to date. ^^

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Lanzer
waffle person
just a question,

how do they pick the beta testers for new features?

Yes, though we didn't have time to have much of a sign-up process, so we're going to choose last month's donators to help us test the new marketplace.

For July, or August? Because I donated in July, but couldn't get a chance to donate in August.

Speaking of which, are the Gaia Cash Cards out yet? I haven't seen any where I live...

9,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
iNeo
Do some admins slack off at work?
Why doesn't Lanzer change his avi?
Have you ever ate crocodile?
Why WWE as a sponsor?
Can you tell me the address to you HQs? :3 Pwease?
If the header is purple, then why aren't the rest of the page purple? Like the header of a thread is blue ninja
Can we choose the destination on the header?
Have you ever ever made an embarrassing moment infront of a staff meeting (you you guys have one or something like that)? What is it?

Pwease answer <3

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mitch Von Helson
Lanzer
>can you consider the idea in my sig to stop bots
>could you make vampire skins for the Halloween o7 event
>and does making my font larger increase the chances of it being answered

They are called CAPTCHA, I had asked Lanzer before about adding this feature to the site.

Lanzer

The method is called CAPTCHA, and we've been discussing over whether we want to use it or not for a long time. There are so many pros and cons that we're on the edge. At the end, we did implement a lot of changes that discourage botting without CAPTCHA. If the need arise, we'll re-consider

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces