Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

Sorry about the Gaia Towns issues last week, it was a server problem that took a short while to fix. We do hope that one day Towns 2 will perform better than Towns 1, and there will be better hangout and games there.

Inventory arranger is still under construction, sorry for the wait. Hope we'll have better news to share pretty soon. We're also currently working on Halloween. What would you like to see in this year's Halloween event?

Angelic Healer

Hello admins, I have a few questions I would like to ask today. The first one more specific to the team that works with sponsorships.

1) Can we get a RIG sponsorship in Mecha Neko with Sentai Filmworks (the North American licensor/distributor) for the anime K-ON!

2) Can we get clothing items in the traditional angelic blue color that is found on the Angelic Sash, Angelic Scarf, and Mini Angel Wings?

3) Lanzer have you finally picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf yet? emotion_omnomnom

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Hello Gaia Admins & Staff.

In regards to the FA application, is the acceptance period over? I am asking now because it’s been 2 months now since I sent in an application via the email and I have not received a response yet. As well as I know of at least one person who applied just 2 days before I did and has received a response already. Is there a time frame of when I should expect a response? Given it has been a while now.

Thanks for any answers. : )

Edit: First page woo!

~~~

HDMI

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello! I have a few things that I would like to talk about tonight.

1) Is there anyway to be able to view the gender bender potions on our avatar before buyin' the potions? I would love to see if certain outfits would look good on the opposite sex base.

I also understand the potions cost a lot to have a gold sink. Maybe sometime in the future we could have a one time fee to change the gender of our avatars whenever we want. Make it so we pay like 500k or somethin' along the lines of that..

2) I would like to see if we could have more bytes in our signatures. 200k would be great. I know people have some really amazin' art, and because of the byte amount that we have now, we have to lower the quality of our art. Maybe there should be a limit on the byte size in our posts to help people with slower computers.

Lately I've reported a lot of people that have signatures that have well over 100k bytes. I think there should be a announcement or somethin' that explains the byte size limit in our signatures. I think some people don't realize that even though the images in their signature are small their byte size is too big.

3) I do have one layerin' question. Is there anyway that the mask from the pepper party can be layered under the bans of our avatars. You could leave it as is, and have another one layer under the bangs like the kitsune mask. It would be really great if you are able to do it. emotion_kirakira

As always thank you for takin' the time to read my post, and answerin' back.

User Image

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi AtA!

• SDPlus Real S54 swarf emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

• Orange Lizardman ( and maybe Yellow, Pink, and Purple recolors too ) emotion_kirakira

c:

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Fluffy Otaku

Just putting this out there:

How about a monthly AtN (Ask the NPC) in one o the usual AtA Mondays?
Feature an NPC or two every month from whom gaians can ask stuff!

Won't that be fun? :3

Ruthless Wench

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

hows everyone today!

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
SD Plus Marshall? ninja

other than that, happy Monday o3o

...And hope the inventory Arranger is coming soon! emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Trash

Dapper Man-Lover

Good evening, admins! I hope you all had a lovely weekend~

I have just two questions this evening:

1.) Is there any kind of ETA on the Inventory Arranger upgrade/update yet? The last time we really heard anything about this much-needed update was back in April. I wrote down my question in advance, so I edited it out after I saw you somewhat addressed this in the opening post. sweatdrop

2.) If you could have any anime/movie/video game sponsorship in the future and create/have items created on here for it, what would it be? ninja

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
for talk like a pirate day, can we (meaning me) have a swarf sdplus doll? *looks around* >>;;;

*lurks*

Cluttered Cat

14,475 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi AtA!

• SDPlus Real S54 swarf emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

• Orange Lizardman ( and maybe Yellow, Pink, and Purple recolors too ) emotion_kirakira

c:
I want a Swarf doll also.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas