Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, the whole idea around EI was to have items that evolve. Having multiple poses was always a natural feature for all the special items, while having all poses unlocked was a long, long discussion. We made up our mind before the cash shop was released and we stuck to it since then.

KaylaGalela
User Image
This is something I've been curious about. Go back in your minds to a time before the cash shop was released, before any EIs were ever sold. Are you there? What were your original ideas about evolving items and how they would be implemented? Are there any ideas you remember having about them that got changed along the way? Was it always the original intent to have all the poses unlock at the end of the EI's evolution cycle? I remember there was a lot of debate about that at the time.

And a bonus question: Is there any ETA on the new shops we are getting?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

>.> This ATA is very boring.. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUMP THROUGH A HOOP OF FIRE OR SOMETHING! D= Hopefully next week is funner... >.>
The idea is to have a variety that ranges from practice swords to something a lot more fancy than regular weapons. (Though some MC items are pretty outrageous already) No NPC had been decided yet, and because of the work involved, we might end up releasing weapons through regular stores than a dedicated shop for the time being.

Krovahn
Just a couple questions, When/If we get a weapon shop, what all can we expect from it, like item and price wise. Will there be a great variety, or just knock-offs of items we've already gotten?

also, do you have an MPC in mind to run it? or are you coming up with someone completely new for it?

Thanks!

~Krovahn
I_Illusion
User Image

>.> This ATA is very boring.. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUMP THROUGH A HOOP OF FIRE OR SOMETHING! D= Hopefully next week is funner... >.>

*throws a pie*? o.o

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Zweizi Galon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more thing I'd like to say.

I stumbled onto these pics today of two NPCs designed by reapersun originally planned to be included in zOMG!

Now i hear they are up in the air as far as being included as NPCs.

I have to say...what are you thinking?! gonk

Quit teasing me with these amazing characters Gaia!! xp

Please consider making them official NPCs. crying heart
Ah, I recognize that lower one. It's the background for the Clans homepage.
*leaps through a fiery hoop* AAUGH! I'M BURNING!

Pity I missed the AtA since I was out buying tech stuff... ;_;

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
I dont want waffles
*leaps through a fiery hoop* AAUGH! I'M BURNING!

Pity I missed the AtA since I was out buying tech stuff... ;_;

=D YAY!! BURNING! *Roasts a marshmallow on you*

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Caius Volturo
Has there been any thought to offer previous monthly collectibles in the cash shop... even if they where priced really high?

Oh dear god don't open that can of worms tonight. gonk gonk gonk
Pass me a marshmallow.D:

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
D= Old MC's in Cash Shop!? THE SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!! D=

Professional Novice

Lanzer
Yes, the whole idea around EI was to have items that evolve. Having multiple poses was always a natural feature for all the special items, while having all poses unlocked was a long, long discussion. We made up our mind before the cash shop was released and we stuck to it since then.

KaylaGalela
User Image
This is something I've been curious about. Go back in your minds to a time before the cash shop was released, before any EIs were ever sold. Are you there? What were your original ideas about evolving items and how they would be implemented? Are there any ideas you remember having about them that got changed along the way? Was it always the original intent to have all the poses unlock at the end of the EI's evolution cycle? I remember there was a lot of debate about that at the time.

And a bonus question: Is there any ETA on the new shops we are getting?
User Image
Thanks for answering. I'd say you made the right decision. 3nodding

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Platonix
Zweizi Galon

One more thing I'd like to say.

I stumbled onto these pics today of two NPCs designed by reapersun originally planned to be included in zOMG!

Now i hear they are up in the air as far as being included as NPCs.

I have to say...what are you thinking?! gonk

Quit teasing me with these amazing characters Gaia!! xp

Please consider making them official NPCs. crying heart
Ah, I recognize that lower one. It's the background for the Clans homepage.

Yup yup, they were up in the air around the time of zOMG!'s release, so the NPCs never got released. So, alas, like the Linklist Ninja and Thief of old, they were doomed to backgroundness. T.T
Caius Volturo
Has there been any thought to offer previous monthly collectibles in the cash shop... even if they where priced really high?

Nope, for now, the decision is still to keep MC as items that won't be re-released. We are still thinking through ideas for re-releasing some in special occasions or quests though.

Have fun with the rest of the summer event. See you all next week!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff