Welcome to Gaia! ::

After I stopped believing that I was made from a dough, I believed that I was made when my mom and dad started holding hands together...

I believe in aliens, but not the type that drive a little space ship, fly to Earth only to scare a farmer somewhere in the mid-west.

Why yes, then came the depression and I lost my job.

I have so many hobbies I lost count. One includes computer and programming. Thank goodness for that one!

I hand it to an accountant after starting Gaia. Things got too complicated.

The rest of the info are classified. smile

sasamiblue
Just for fun, today’s questions all come from one movie. If you can name that movie you get a cookie.
If your not Lanzer you may also answer these…

Where are you from... originally?
Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
Are you a God?
Do you have any hobbies?
Who does your taxes?

Are you the Keymaster?
Have you or any of your family been diagnosed schizophrenic? Mentally incompetant?
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?

Do you want some coffee?

What is the magic word ?

How is Elvis, and have you seen him lately?

Who are you gana call?

What about the Twinkie?

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Legend
Hey Lanzer! To answer your question, I think the Summer Event is okay. I think the previous summer events were way better. I miss not playing for Barton this year. I feel a bit detached from these camps. The mini comics were nice.

Yeah I wished I could of been on team barton too.. I felt weird not having a event without the towns... I love Barton! It's my home and is where I'm setting up a army to rule Gaia! twisted is were my friends are!
Yes, just need to fix the security problems

Yup, we're working on the games page right now.

Ar1ma
Hi This is my first ATA to post in, and I have some questions regarding fishing

1. Upgrading Rods feature isn't available any more in the The ole Fishing Hole, is it coming back ?

2. About the fishing links in the navigation menu, are they going to be added in the future ?

Thanks for your time in Advance ^^
It's been debated for a long time, but looks like there won't be a trash option, however, the ability to sell all items will sooner or later be implemented for all items.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it was hard to think through the goals and rewards. Though since we've been doing the same thing in the past, we decided to try something different.

Kunai Jones
I have a very quick question.

Would it be possible to get a Trash Item button within the Arranger? Trashing is a great feature, but it's frustrating to have to go to my main Inventory to do it. It would be great to do it all in one place.

I'm a little bit uneven about the Event, I think it's a bit silly that you basically have to run mules through it to get every item without shelling out in the Vend, but the mechanics are strong. Good work!

Saved Outfits is not a small feature. Trust me, to a steadfast Arena competitor, that is huge.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Lanzer
After I stopped believing that I was made from a dough, I believed that I was made when my mom and dad started holding hands together...

I believe in aliens, but not the type that drive a little space ship, fly to Earth only to scare a farmer somewhere in the mid-west.

Why yes, then came the depression and I lost my job.

I have so many hobbies I lost count. One includes computer and programming. Thank goodness for that one!

I hand it to an accountant after starting Gaia. Things got too complicated.

The rest of the info are classified. smile

sasamiblue
Just for fun, today’s questions all come from one movie. If you can name that movie you get a cookie.
If your not Lanzer you may also answer these…

Where are you from... originally?
Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
Are you a God?
Do you have any hobbies?
Who does your taxes?

Are you the Keymaster?
Have you or any of your family been diagnosed schizophrenic? Mentally incompetant?
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?

Do you want some coffee?

What is the magic word ?

How is Elvis, and have you seen him lately?

Who are you gana call?

What about the Twinkie?

See, Lanzer's smart. He knows that if someone asks you if you are a god, you say yes. wink
I may be a little late, but I will post my questions as well. : D

To Lanzer and Devs:

1. Is the housing glitch fixed yet where users don't have to worry about their furniture or items being stuck in their homes anymore? D:

2. Will Gaia ever put on another Gambino Mansion party? I really miss them! : D

3. Who drew the Rich Camp mini comic?

4. Would you ever want to own a Triffle from Star Trek?

Thank you! ^^
Lanzer
Yes, just need to fix the security problems

Yup, we're working on the games page right now.

Ar1ma
Hi This is my first ATA to post in, and I have some questions regarding fishing

1. Upgrading Rods feature isn't available any more in the The ole Fishing Hole, is it coming back ?

2. About the fishing links in the navigation menu, are they going to be added in the future ?

Thanks for your time in Advance ^^

Thanks Lanzer for answering my questions ^^
Sounds like a bug, it should be fixed in a jiffy

"Lance" from Dandy Warhols... just kidding, I have never heard of the song. biggrin

Drink more cold soda!

I was once caught while speeding at 110. The officer wrote me a ticket for going at 90 and somehow I was happy. smile No, I don't think I've ever got let off from getting a ticket. I get a ticket once every two years or so, so I don't try too hard to justify when the time comes. I treat it as paying taxes. smile

Oh we lost our delicious database servers now that we've moved to different clustered servers. They're now boring numbers like "C12" and so on...

kaykeyser
I was looking at the new NPC profiles, some of them, there coming along nice, but the Moira one has a link for submitting fan art, but the link just takes me to the home page. What’s up?

Not just Lanzer, but every one, If you had a theme song what would it be?
I could suggest songs like Simply the best, Im L0ckeing over a four leafed clover, more than you Vo….etc

How do you keep cool on a hot / humid day?

Have you ever been ticketed? If so what for? Did you get let off?

Does Gaia still use the cutly named data bases and servers like Sushi and cheese slave and so on? Or has that system fully changed?
So... how is everybody's evening going? : D

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Wow.. This week is very slow... Were be luck enough to even hit page 6....

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Good evening Lanzer and everyone else!

Do you have any hints about Halloween so far?

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Lanzer
It's been debated for a long time, but looks like there won't be a trash option, however, the ability to sell all items will sooner or later be implemented for all items.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it was hard to think through the goals and rewards. Though since we've been doing the same thing in the past, we decided to try something different.

Kunai Jones
I have a very quick question.

Would it be possible to get a Trash Item button within the Arranger? Trashing is a great feature, but it's frustrating to have to go to my main Inventory to do it. It would be great to do it all in one place.

I'm a little bit uneven about the Event, I think it's a bit silly that you basically have to run mules through it to get every item without shelling out in the Vend, but the mechanics are strong. Good work!

Saved Outfits is not a small feature. Trust me, to a steadfast Arena competitor, that is huge.

Well we do have a Trash Item feature in the standard inventory display, if an item is a common find on Gaia, and can be found in the vend for an average price of 1k, it can be trashed. Right now, as we speak. I was just wondering if there was a way that functionality could be copied over to the Arranger.

I'm guessing not, now that I think about that sub-1k limitation. The Arranger doesn't check in with Marketplace prices for every item the way the standard inventory display does, so it wouldn't know whether an item is trashable or it should stop the user so they can make a profit on the item.

I guess in a way that answers my own question, unless the Arranger gets tied into the Vend in the same way, but that would slow down its wonderful speed as of late. In any case, I'm glad to hear that multi-item sales will become a possibility. That would definitely speed up the time it takes to clean my mules of their Daily Chance winnings.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more thing I'd like to say.

I stumbled onto these pics today of two NPCs designed by reapersun originally planned to be included in zOMG!

Now i hear they are up in the air as far as being included as NPCs.

I have to say...what are you thinking?! gonk

Quit teasing me with these amazing characters Gaia!! xp

Please consider making them official NPCs. crying heart
I think a lot of it has to do with what we're focused on at the moment. When we focus on avatar and shops, then a lot of the problems and upgrades are addressed. I think that after we focused on community, then the Gaia world/flash features, we'll be able to focus on the avatar system once again.

HyruleanHero
It's been a while since I've posted here.

Anyway, a recent concern brought up in Site Feedback is that the Avatar System 3.0 Q&F forum doesn't seem to be getting enough attention, or helping much with getting anything fixed. The issues with it were brought up in this topic:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/is-there-a-purpose-to-the-avatar-system-3-0-q-f-forum/t.53380783_19/#19 I posted in there, and my suggested that something that may help is to move the AS Q&F to Bug Reports as a new subforum there. Is this a feasible idea?
loqoNIN
Good evening Lanzer and everyone else!

Do you have any hints about Halloween so far?

Good evening!

How are you? :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas