Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is the event only going to be three days long or will
it last about week? Will the event start before kids
go back to school. Will we ever get vamp skin in another
color other than white?

Mysterious Trickster

Horizon Event
Well, this could be fixed so that people who want it/don't have it, CAN have access to it: stick it in a shop. The original artist states he would like for us to keep it, and keep it on the site. I know where Gaia's coming from in this whole deal, but still, I can't help but be sad about it.

Here's the situation though, regardless of what the original artist has said, it's still Gaia's decision to have the item on here or not. It seems like the Dual-belt thingie will be replaced with something different, which I think is better in the long run.

DJHelsing; Did YOU see Scott Pilgrim v. The World? Have you guys started playing it on the PS3? Tell me what you think of it. biggrin
Taku Emiya
Hello Lanzer! I'm glad you liked Scott Pilgram! I'm planning to go see it soon!

Here are my questions:
Any official word from Gaia concerning the Coke Utility Belt Contest and surrounding controversy?

Is it true that you are able to get more than five stickers for the pre-event or is that just a glitch?

What would you name your airship if you were to captain one?

We're sorting out the details, no word yet, but the delay comes from us spending a lot of time listening to people's thoughts and comments.

More stickers than one a day doesn't give an advantage, so no worries. It's more of a glitch.

Maybe I'll call my ship The Anchor. Confuse everyone on board. biggrin

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Kestin Sha
x Karurie x

I'd want one. Oh well.
D:
Personally, I don't think it's fair for some users to have an item that others will probably never get. I mean, if it's getting deleted, wont that mean it wont be in the Marketplace as well?
Let's be fair to all users and get a belt that EVERYONE can have.
:3

To be fair, that could apply to any item averaging a general worth of 1mil+... xp Fair? Maybe, maybe not, but it would be far from the only instance.

But the 1mil+ item is STILL in the Marketplace, giving the User a chance, even if it's a slim chance to get it.
I vote for putting it into the shops! (For a reasonable price; maybe around 8-10k?)

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
DJ Helsing
scullylam
DJ Helsing
hey guys hows it going!

hi! do you by chance know what day you'll be coming to anime weekend atlanta? i been checking out the convention's website and not finding any info. sad

We're working out the specifics but ideally we will have an event on each day of the con but if that doesn't get approved then definately on saturday and sunday!

thanks! biggrin

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
ikyle20
wow lol so many post already!

i have a question!

when is zomg gonna be fixed because i am excited about the new feature that zomg has and the new city thats going to open

Buccaneer Boardwalk is not a new city. Currently, we can go into Buccaneer Boardwalk, but we can't see all of it. The zOMG devs are planning on making all of BB available.

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lanzer

Maybe I'll call my ship The Anchor. Confuse everyone on board. biggrin

LOL

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Kain-Senpai
Horizon Event
Well, this could be fixed so that people who want it/don't have it, CAN have access to it: stick it in a shop. The original artist states he would like for us to keep it, and keep it on the site. I know where Gaia's coming from in this whole deal, but still, I can't help but be sad about it.

Here's the situation though, regardless of what the original artist has said, it's still Gaia's decision to have the item on here or not. It seems like the Dual-belt thingie will be replaced with something different, which I think is better in the long run.

I thought I stated I understood that...

I get it, I get all of it, doesn't make me like it any more.
Woo hoo! Thank you Lanzer for answering my questions! It's much appreciated!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
x Karurie x
-waves arms-
OH! OH! LANZER! LANZER! OVER HERE!

1] Can we please have LOST themed items? Maybe old temple ruins with ancient writing etched on them. Or DHARMA jumpsuits? Please?

2] Who are you picking as your guide for Frontier Skies? (I'm going with Louie.)

3] WHEN IS THE EVENT STARTING? What will happen to those who haven't collected all of the stickers? I'm only missing ONE!
D<

Ocoo
My questions are in regard to rumors about the characters.

1. Are Rina and Leon siblings, or at least cousins?

2. [x]Is this or is this not a young Ruby with Peyo’s father in the banner?

Thank you for your time. smile

They appeared at the same time, but no relations

That's actually what we envisioned as a Gaia user, so nope. It would be kind of a let-down if that's the real answer. biggrin

Anxious Dog

LULZ MUDKIPZZ
Do you know how many stickers we have to collect in total?

Also, how come you never change your avatar?
Is it because you can't, or you just don't want to?

Oh oh, do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
buitch
First time asking a question (although I've lurked regularly).

I want to ask what's up with the marketplace?

Clicking on new items to see the detailed listing returns "General Error:
Item not found in item search table" because new items are not being added to the item index for days.

Every time one tries to sell a new item that's not in the search table yet he gets the message "You are the first person to sell this item in the marketplace" (due to the above mentioned delay in adding items) even though it's obviously not true.

Searching for these new items finds no match, even though the items obviously exist.

Is this going to be fixed soon? It's been going on for a while now -- and it's very annoying.

Sorry we're on it. Darknrgy was busy working on Achievements as of late.
Ooh, I'm glad someone asked about Rina and Leon, because I was wondering a while back and then forgot about it. xd
Hai Lanzer and Co., quick question: Will Pokemon ever get its own Subforum, and if so, when?

I can see the VGD getting flooded with Poketopics once Gen V hits western shores, a subforum would make it so much easier when they're released >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff