Aeris Melios's Husband

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Zakou Jr
Ocoo
My questions are in regard to rumors about the characters.

1. Are Rina and Leon siblings, or at least cousins?

2. [x]Is this or is this not a young Ruby with Peyo’s father in the banner?

Thank you for your time. smile

I thought I'd let you know that your link is going no where for me confused Maybe it's broken...
Not really...
It just adds a few things in the beginning so an error occurs, just go to the address bar and make it look normal.

Also I have one question...
Since there are lots, and LOTS of different colored cat ears are there going to be more rabbit ears... I have all of the ears that are out and they're all white except for the two poses from the Bunny Flop, and the Sundae Sweets chocolate/strawberry ears...

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow can i just say LAME!
Yen Quest
HenryCat
Yen Quest
With Halloween just around the corner, is it going to be epic as usual? I mean, you just have so and so amount of time left to work on it. xd

I was going to ask about Halloween too but I wasn't sure what to ask...I hope they're still having a big one like normal >v>
Same. It's my fave, and I don't really care much for summer events (because I'd be away from internet for about a month). :3

I need to do my homework... -goes back to reading-

Halloween is my favorite too...I like Summer events like this one, but...this summer event reminds me more of a fall event so I think that's why I like it more xp
Otherwise I've never really bothered with summer events as much-

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
x Karurie x
-waves arms-
OH! OH! LANZER! LANZER! OVER HERE!

1] Can we please have LOST themed items? Maybe old temple ruins with ancient writing etched on them. Or DHARMA jumpsuits? Please?

2] Who are you picking as your guide for Frontier Skies? (I'm going with Louie.)

3] WHEN IS THE EVENT STARTING? What will happen to those who haven't collected all of the stickers? I'm only missing ONE!
D<

Shameless Sex Symbol

x-x this is the first time i've asked a couple questions rather then lurk, and he logs off. xD
burning_eyes

Anxious Dog

Do you know how many stickers we have to collect in total?

Also, how come you never change your avatar?
Is it because you can't, or you just don't want to?

Oh oh, do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?

Aeris Melios's Husband

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Brandon Baker
x-x this is the first time i've asked a couple questions rather then lurk, and he logs off. xD
burning_eyes
He's back on now.
Might have lost power or internet connection for a few seconds or something *shrugs*

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Hey there Lanzer. I want to see Scott Pilgrim really bad, it was good? Anyway I just have one question.

Can you confirm the suspicion that the Summer event is based off of the Old Oregon trail game? Also, is it going to be some type of flash game? Are there going to be areas to explore, etc? Now obviously I know you can't give away ALL the info, but answer what you can. Good? Good! lol

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Brandon Baker
burning_eyes

It makes me kinda angry

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Existential Existence

1) Do you have any news about when we'll be able to see/vote on the cosplay finalists?
2) Will a new coke belt design/winner be announced and do you know what will happen with the soulbound ones?
3) Are we only supposed to be able to collect 1 sticker a day for the pre-event? (some people have been able to collect 2 per day so some people are wondering if it's a glitch or if we're really supposed to be that viligant about collecting stickers)

1. The winners have been chosen, we're working on the final event page and will launch it once it's ready.

2. We'll have an announcement about that tomorrow.

3. 1 sticker per day, due to a bug that was fixed this morning some people may get 6 today.
Fossil Tape

I clicked 'check posts' at the exact time you posted, I suppose. surprised

First ATA that I did not get the last post on.
Why did the summer event start so late [it's still in the pre-event!]?
What're you guys planning on doing about the sword belt fiasco?
Do you like mudkips?
Speaking of mudkips, is there going to be a pokemon subforum anytime soon?
When's the hair style seen here on the girl on the right coming out? User Image
Can you tell Fleep I said hi?
What's planned for Forteanagoria?

Summer came late this year and it is still cool here in California. I haven't even turned on my AC at home yet... On a serious note, we really should have started the event much earlier but we wanted a bigger event, and all the time and work we put into it ended up making a lot of bugs and problems that we need to fix.

The whole issue is being addressed as we speak and an announcement will be posted soon. We definitely want to be sure that we stay true to what we support and fair to the community.

Oh I luuuuuuuv... Chinese food. What were we talking about?

True, surprising that such a popular game doesn't have its own sub-forum.

No release date yet, but we're doing a ton of stuff around hair and eyes.

Sure thing!

It's everything that has to do with EI... expect evolutions

Shameless Sex Symbol

VincentValintine LimitBrk
Brandon Baker
burning_eyes
He's back on now.
Might have lost power or internet connection for a few seconds or something *shrugs*

Whoo! I was about to lose hope rofl
happysugarhunny
Hi Lanzer! Nice to see ya again! I was hoping you could answer a couple questions...

1. Why was Rina's shop manga thing not posted in the mini-comics?

2. Which are better: Airship Pirates or ninjas with jet packs?

3. What do Rina's cupcakes really taste like?

4. How is it that Leon knows how to cook - especially when his mother CAN NOT?

5. Is there any possibility that any of the staff will dress up for the event? {IRL or on the game}

It's possible for someone to know how to cook even when his/her mother cannot. For example, my sister knows how to cook some dishes better than my mom (like mapo tofu and jambalaya rice).

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Narumi Misuhara
Existential Existence

1) Do you have any news about when we'll be able to see/vote on the cosplay finalists?
2) Will a new coke belt design/winner be announced and do you know what will happen with the soulbound ones?
3) Are we only supposed to be able to collect 1 sticker a day for the pre-event? (some people have been able to collect 2 per day so some people are wondering if it's a glitch or if we're really supposed to be that viligant about collecting stickers)

1. The winners have been chosen, we're working on the final event page and will launch it once it's ready.

3. 1 sticker per day, due to a bug that was fixed this morning some people may get 6 today.

Cool! Thanks so much for the info!

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
Narumi Misuhara
Existential Existence

Will the extra be taken away?
Or do the people with five have a permanent disadvantage? (even if it is small)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff