Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Also, another aquarium request:
Add a notification for if your fish are about to die? It'd be apprecated!

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I've been meaning to ask for a while now, but can Gaia characters die of old age? confused
Thank you for joining us on this week's ATA! As usual, we'll be back next week at 5. We'll see you then!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
A Random Act of Terror
Assuming jonjon hasn't asked, yet:

So...how about those zOMG! videos that were uploaded on Gaia's youtube a few days ago? ninja

What videos? Show link?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
King Awesomolocity
siskataya
Squee Nii
biglanky14
Is there a possibility that someone who's been previously temp-banned can still apply to be a mod?

Depends on why you were temp banned! If you want to pm me to discuss this further, I'd be happy to talk to you biggrin

Sisky

And here I was, thinking a lot of Admins ignore most PMs. xD
~King Awesome

Oh we don't ignore them, but often times we simply get so many we cannot possibly get to them all at once. They can pile up like leaves in the Fall! gonk

Dapper Dabbler

Shadow Coon II
Howdy, admins! A pleasure to see you all, as always~ :3

A quick question: is there any way we could get the Search function updated so that we could search for things in specific forums (and their sub-forums)? It's a pain in the butt when you're trying to find an art shop offering certain services or a specific item when the terms you need to use in your search can crop up all over the place.

In any case: I hope you're all doing well and thank you for hosting another AtA~ 3nodding

Hi Shadow Coon,

It's a good suggestion, although probably not something we'll get to soon given the other stuff we're working on. We do have an idea for a whole revamp of Art Shops floating around, but we just don't have the time to get to it right now.

Thanks!

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks everyone for joining us today! As usual, please accept our apologies if we didn't get to your question.

See you next week!

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
blackaddersfork
blackaddersfork
any chance the lag issues with booty grab on firefox and now chrome will ever be fixed?

this has several post in the bug forums...and i've personally p/c'd carboncypher twice.
I use a Mac and Flash on a Mac does nothing but warm up your lap. Sadly BootyGrab has always run slow as molasses for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff