Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Noob

Security: Have you ever considered changing the username into the email on the login page?

Games: Would you consider making minigames like Chess or Deuces? (also called 13?)
Card games being held by players vs players? We can bet gold on it etc?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hey guys!~

I'm sick.

What's your favorite way to get over illness?

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Artists!! More manly RIG items (at least) soon? That are not purple? Pleeeeease.

Manly Regular

Hey guys
I've seen you uploaded 3 zomg related videos in your Gaia youtube.
It shows 2 new rings and 1 new boss, are you going to update zOMG soon?
biggrin

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Quote:
lanzer

Hello Lanzar! I have a question for you as well. This is probably bad timing because the glitch was already fixed but anyhoo! Earlier, the trade button had a minor glitch. The accept and decline buttons disappeared. It was a temporary glitch right?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
N A K l D
ya shud have a day where yu unbann all accounts xD heart

No, no we shouldn't XD

As much as we don't like banning accounts, some accounts need to be blocked for safety reasons. We cannot have some accounts active and continuing to run amok on Gaia causing trouble for other members of the site.

Thanks for the suggestion though - it's definitely a unique one!

Sisky

Dapper Dabbler

Contest and Guild
Hey gaia how are u all doing on this monday night.

Well i have an idea for one of the big events or something for gaia.Well this is what i was thinking gaia can set of something like the mail in art.
When u do this set it up and let the users know that they need to give as much detail as they can pictures they can draw ideas in text next to the picture or what ever about how the event would work
then what u would do in the event and things like that then mail it in and let gaia look over it.
If u wanted to do something like this u can ask people send in ideas like 6 months before when ever the event is then u have time to pick what ever event u think would work for gaia.Then u also have a better idea of what the gaia users want.

Do any of the staff at gaia think this can or would work.

Hi Contest and Guild,

It's a good idea, but there are a ton of factors that go into making an event (including how it ties into the site storyline). That makes it hard to take suggestions with any sense of actually using the ideas, b/c there's a bunch of stuff that we can't share with you guys yet (such as storyline) that you'd need to take into consideration. Basically, we don't want to have you guys send in suggestions that we'll likely be unable to use.

Dapper Dabbler

Contest and Guild

Well i have an idea for one of the big events or something for gaia.Well this is what i was thinking gaia can set of something like the mail in art.
When u do this set it up and let the users know that they need to give as much detail as they can pictures they can draw ideas in text next to the picture or what ever about how the event would work
then what u would do in the event and things like that then mail it in and let gaia look over it.
If u wanted to do something like this u can ask people send in ideas like 6 months before when ever the event is then u have time to pick what ever event u think would work for gaia.Then u also have a better idea of what the gaia users want.

Hi Contest and Guild,

It's a good idea, but there are a ton of factors that go into making an event (including how it ties into the site storyline). That makes it hard to take suggestions with any sense of actually using the ideas, b/c there's a bunch of stuff that we can't share with you guys yet (such as storyline) that you'd need to take into consideration. Basically, we don't want to have you guys send in suggestions that we'll likely be unable to use.

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Has the token buying issue in gold mountain been addressed yet?

Niche Geek

10,600 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hello Admin's, Will there every be more raffles for Mini Devilish Wings? Can we have atleast more of them put out because they are really nice. Banned Accounts is their a way we can put banned accounts items back into the system for like drawings and contest held by the admin?

Smoker

P.s. will I ever get YouTubedUrMom account back?
Where do you guys get your item ideas from??

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is there any chance of a tutu item coming out soon?

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
ELLO STAFF!!

big question...

when can we expect a release date for HOC ?
im still completely stoked for this game and i am dying to try it...
siskataya
Contest and Guild

Heya!

I'm doing ok on this Monday night - how are you doing? Well I hope!

Thanks for the fun suggestion about user-created event ideas. Not sure if it would be possible, but you never know! We are always happy to hear your ideas, so feel free to email your event ideas to us at usertalk@gaiaonline.com smile

Sisky
thanks for getting back to me do u want me to still email this idea or that fact u have seen it is all u need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff