Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

It's the second week of August already, and we're once again seeing all the "back to school" sale plastered everywhere. So how many of you here are prepping for school? Or are you part of the work force and missing the 2 month summer break that you used to get?

Everyone is still heads down working on features this week. Inventory arranger is looking promising but it still need to be working with trading, marketplace, and everywhere that shows inventory. More info next week.

Let's get started!

Ruthless Wench

Angelic Healer

What's the possibility of getting a sponsorship with Sentai Filmworks for a K-ON! RIG in Mecha Neko?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
editing

After coming home from getting an alarm clock since school starts next week, I heard swarf is no longer a part of Gaia. As a friend to everyone and anyone, including staff, this is really sad. I know that now, this is proof zOMG will die because what talent Gaia has had that worked on the game is now entirely gone. Yes, staff that worked on the game are still there making us all wonderful items but this is a blow overall to Gaia itself. The community, everyone. zOMG was to be the MMO of Gaia.

I want my Swarf SDPlus doll please. I still want the doll. He was the last of the staff that was a part of zOMG and even though a mere developer, he deserves to be recognized for it. May I have the Swarf doll Gaia? And if I cannot have it, then I already am thinking of sacrificing my own dreams of making an SDPlus doll and pay for a Swarf doll to be made.

I know there may be others that want to lash out and you guys at HQ, and you understand how they are feeling too. It is a sad day. It rained here all day for me... Just, if you guys could grant one wish, be it a Swarf SDPlus doll.

crying

Also, Swarf left a gift on zOMG. Bladed Vase server, Gold Beach. A landshark.

(there are other things i would say here but well, a marshall sdplus doll can wait and now, i don't know how the real plush's progress will go or even who will own him now...)

Added after fact: Anyone reading this after ATA, Swarf made a farewell thread. Here is link to it.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

Green Gaian

Favorite Ninja Turtle? emotion_awesome

Also, Ninja Turtle items kthxbye.

Fluffy Trash

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great week! heart

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

14/30 - Reap. heart

Happy Monday everyone at Gaia HQ! This Monday is quite an eventful one for me, two of my favorite pop stars (Katy Perry + Lady Gaga) released both of their lead singles today, so there is a lot of clashing between the fandoms right now. I also start school tomorrow, and I'm really not prepared. Anyway, enough about me, what about you guys?

gaia_spoons
    - Which do you prefer, Katy's "Roar" or Gaga's "Applause?"
    - Can you give us a taste of what to expect for the pet system?
    - What made you guys decide on Cygnus running the shop alongside Jet?
    - Can one of you convince reapersun to draw Cygnus slash, that'd be great. emotion_drool

Destructive Lunatic

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
scullylam
editing

Proof-reading.

Lonely Player

Hello Gaia staff how was your weekend and thank you for getting the fluff cleanup done.
Kenny...DON'T BLAME MONKEYS THERE SO ADORABLE WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU ;3;?
As for a question a monkey rei like pandista :OOO?
I drew something for you guys again :3.
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a521/Brianmycerelistellingmesomething/gaiastaffies_zps846a045f.jpg

Sparkly Fairy

Hey there! I have a couple questions. smile

1. Is there a way to see your active logins or past log ins? I installed Gaia on the Go and have been recently using it more and more often because I am horribly addicted to Gaia and I was just curious.

2. I couple months ago, I asked about an account of mine that had been banned fro being underaged. I was over 13 when Gaia was created (I can't remember how anyone got the idea that I was under 13, OR anything like that, but I totally understand why it was banned) and I asked about it, and was told to send an email with something like a drivers license to an email - I forgot the email! What is it? Do I need to send anything else with my drivers license (a note scanned as well)? It's okay that I blur out my address? Currently my scanner is dead, so a picture of it is all right, right? Thanks!

3. My third question is kind of serious. I noticed a user who had a Facebook page, and he was offering raffles for his giveaway in exchange for votes on his sister's mommy-blog. Personally, I was really sad for the mommy-bloggers. D: But I also believe it was offsite trading. Is it? I reported it just in case, but if it wasn't, I want to be sure I don't take up space for more important reports and so on. :3.

Last note! I read happened to click Sisky's sig and I found it totally inspiring. Great job! I put on a lot of weight when my husband was diagnosed with cancer, and I've currently taken off around 55lbs, and reading your journal has inspired me to push even further!

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
If (perfectly operational) guilds are being updated before the (completely broken and not practically useable) alchemy system, when can we expect to see work being done on alchemy? 2013? 2014? 2015???

Why is this not a high priority? Yes, we've waited forever for guilds, but you know what? We expected to wait more. GUILDS ARE NOT BROKEN. Alchemy is. Alchemy affects everyone. Not everyone uses guilds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff