Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Anne Packrat
drakokatze
oh, another random question: any reason why now if javascript is off you can't log into gaia? *just wondering ;p*

Anne Packrat: *offers plate of cookies*

Thank you. They will go to feed the ratties. Packrathulu feeds on insanity. Insanity and pie.

Any anime the artist / dev / staffers are obsessed with now (and hopefully we'll see items from soon?)
oooh, insanity's a good thing~~~ ^_______________^

Invisible Cat

Darkening Flash
MrsrachaelSnape
Darkening Flash
MrsrachaelSnape
Darkening Flash
MrsrachaelSnape

no, that was his clone XD

DAMMIT IAN! scream
He tricked me.*Gets some chloroform* Right after AtA. twisted

He does that because many want to kidnap rufus. Oh Rufus can't join science because Edmund won't let him.

Forget Edmund, not letting little Rufus to go to whichever camp he pleases. Rufus will join fitness camp so he can kick Edmunds a**...wait I see what you did there.

join us we have cookies twisted

Never!...maybe...fish cookies?

Sure! We have all kinds of foods wink
I dont want waffles
kaykeyser
were are all these Gaia desk cam and webcast videos? is there a youtube link? a thread link?
OMGaia forum

thats a highly forgettable forum.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
hermie_the_frog
And now I'm really confused. Did Ask the Admin get moved up an hour while I was gone? confused
Nope, it's always been 6 PM California time.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
kaykeyser
I dont want waffles
kaykeyser
were are all these Gaia desk cam and webcast videos? is there a youtube link? a thread link?
OMGaia forum

thats a highly forgettable forum.

Agreed, I don't even browse that forum I hate it >.> the forum is really just a GCD #2

OMGaia forum is full of WOMPKA'S CRAP! Wompa's crap is a ancient decease that comes from British people who play too much children card games.
How much red Bull do you guys consume in one day?
Narumi Misuhara
hermie_the_frog
...(Checks times.) That's odd. I coudl've sworn that this would've started later. Anyways,

Hi guys!! I’m finally back and doing Ask the Admin. sweatdrop Before I ask my questions I wanna say thanks for…

1. The contact section of Salon Durem.
2. Teal hair. As you can see I’m making use of it.
3. The emotion cash shop update. They’re all cute items I plan on getting, and it rocks that they weren’t in a rig!

Now for the questions!

1. At the moment gaia has a lot of things that we're allowed to put in our signatures. It gets a little tedious when you have to load signatures with skittles badges, licenses, aquariums, etc. Is there any way we could limit the number of gaia-related items in people's signatures?

3. What camp team are you guys all planning on joining for the event? biggrin I’m at juvie camp here and using a mule to join the rich camp, either way I’m looking forward to the event.
4. The release of the Garden of Venus has caused many male (and female) users to be up in arms. Was the gender limitation the sponsor’s idea? Is there any way that the world could be adjusted to allow males in it? Are future sponsors going to be doing the same thing but with, say, a male only or over 21 only world?

I'll answer these since I'll at least somewhat know what I'm talking about wink

1. Our CCS team is already looking in to a good way to limit these, I'm not sure if a final decision has been reached or not on how they want to approach limiting them.

3. No idea, I think I'm leaning towards Science though smile

4. Fleep had addressed this in a thread in SF, I don't know where where it is now though. So yes it was a sponsor idea. We may open it up to males later. Yes it is possible we will be doing a males only world in the future don't know about a 21 or older world o.O

Thanks!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
retro shrimp
Yay!
; 3;
I will repeat my questions in case they got skipped over~
I hate to be 'that guy' ...

1. Has Gaia considered working with a company other then GetGambit for their free offers? It seems like the website itself is sketchy and has caused a lot of problems for people in the past and we'd like to know if Gaia has considered any other options.
4. We all know that right now you're focusing on the community aspect of Gaia, but after that is there an action plan of what next to update?
5. Are there any plans to update Fishing and other parts of Gaia that run on old coding anytime soon, or is that just on the backburner?
6. Some people are wondering what they are supposed to do with their excess PSP Raffle tickets now that the event is over. What are we supposed to do with these now useless tickets?
7. Are there any plans to make more contests that are worldwide rather then US-oriented? Are we getting closer to having overseas Cash Cards?

I'd answer these but I honestly don't have a clue about them and don't know who to go ask sweatdrop

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
drakokatze
Anne Packrat
drakokatze
oh, another random question: any reason why now if javascript is off you can't log into gaia? *just wondering ;p*

Thank you. They will go to feed the ratties. Packrathulu feeds on insanity. Insanity and pie.

Any anime the artist / dev / staffers are obsessed with now (and hopefully we'll see items from soon?)

Yes. Now how best to lure Rufus to Science camp. Bacon-flavored fish perhaps....

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Lanzer
Not this one, zOMG is rather busy this time around

Whoops, that feature didn't get added to preview. Hopefully when the next store update come around.

All credit goes to Tae and the admin group for putting everything together!

Yeah, installed a garage opener, security lights, worked on joysticks and starting fixing my treadmill. Nothing like playing with tools.

Thanks for answering!
MrsrachaelSnape
Darkening Flash
MrsrachaelSnape
Darkening Flash
MrsrachaelSnape

He does that because many want to kidnap rufus. Oh Rufus can't join science because Edmund won't let him.

Forget Edmund, not letting little Rufus to go to whichever camp he pleases. Rufus will join fitness camp so he can kick Edmunds a**...wait I see what you did there.

join us we have cookies twisted

Never!...maybe...fish cookies?

Sure! We have all kinds of foods wink

Hmmm...

Invisible Genius

6,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Narumi Misuhara
retro shrimp
Yay!
; 3;
I will repeat my questions in case they got skipped over~
I hate to be 'that guy' ...
1. Has Gaia considered working with a company other then GetGambit for their free offers? It seems like the website itself is sketchy and has caused a lot of problems for people in the past and we'd like to know if Gaia has considered any other options.
4. We all know that right now you're focusing on the community aspect of Gaia, but after that is there an action plan of what next to update?
5. Are there any plans to update Fishing and other parts of Gaia that run on old coding anytime soon, or is that just on the backburner?
6. Some people are wondering what they are supposed to do with their excess PSP Raffle tickets now that the event is over. What are we supposed to do with these now useless tickets?
7. Are there any plans to make more contests that are worldwide rather then US-oriented? Are we getting closer to having overseas Cash Cards?

I'd answer these but I honestly don't have a clue about them and don't know who to go ask sweatdrop

Aww, thanks anyway Rumi-Rumi~
-Glomps and feeds cookies.-

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I dont want waffles
How much red Bull do you guys consume in one day?

I'm proud to say I've been Red Bull free my entire life. biggrin I just keep going and going and going and going and going and going....

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Anne Packrat
drakokatze
Anne Packrat
drakokatze

Yes. Now how best to lure Rufus to Science camp. Bacon-flavored fish perhaps....
psh, of course not, silly! don't you know the true way to any cat's heart is... milk rings!!! yes, buy them what you will, they love and adore this freebie toy xd

*waits patiently for answers ^_^*
We looked at two companies before and already eliminated one. There are smaller companies also but I haven't heard better feedback from those others. It's unfortunately a market that's hard to quality control, and that's taking a lot of our time.

I must say that OMGaia was a spur of the moment idea that we wanted to do for everyone while we're still busy working on our own stuff. I need to say that either we do a decent job of updating, or we need to close then re-open when it's better organized.

The community focus is more about feature updates and software development. On the community side we'll continue to have webcast and other mini events to keep things fun

Games are on the back-burner right now because of limited resources (us being more zOMG focused), but we'll definitely circle back to them.

The raffles are always shrouded by legal limitations as to what we can and can't do. It's scary how much law surrounds what is a legit raffle versus a sweepstakes or contest, etc. Unfortunately it's super hard to have international events. Hope that in the future we'll have ones directed for UK or other audiences.

Have a great week everyone, get ready for summer event 2009!

retro shrimp
I just have a few questions this week.

2. OMGaia! itself is a great idea, but it seems a little messy at the moment. Are there any plans to reorganize or make it more user-friendly?

3. It seems like the dev notices part of OMGaia! rarely gets updated (for some, they haven't been updated at all since they have been put up). Is this because someone just forgets to post or are those parts of the site not getting updated?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff