11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle
@ princess-orphelia: yummy! Cookies! what kind of cookies!?

Oooooo, I've got a variety of them. You name it, I've got it! biggrin What's your favorite hun?

got any chocolate chips!? mrgreen

As a matter of fact, why yes I do. It's got some lovely sprinkles of chocolate chips in it. Delish! blaugh
yay!! 'digs in' blaugh 4laugh

Romantic Genius

Ashlizzle
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle

Oooooo, I've got a variety of them. You name it, I've got it! biggrin What's your favorite hun?

As a matter of fact, why yes I do. It's got some lovely sprinkles of chocolate chips in it. Delish! blaugh

I could have had some ice-cream, but it's way too cold here. I'm wondering where everyone is? Usually there's a lot more people here.
CleoSombra
BWHAHAHHAHAHAHA FIRST!

Hi, Lanzer.

Is the summer event going to be more flash (like prom) or forum (like Christmas) based?

And is the new CEO nice? He likes cats, right?

Will you give him a hug for me?

There will be flash components but mainly gonna be more forum, and with more aspects that will work in the browser.

Muumuupie is a really cool cat, he'll be making his rounds to say hi real soon. biggrin

Oh, proxy hugs!
Well since my question was asked last week, I figured I ask you something else.

1. This might be early to ask now, but
is There any plans, so far to put S.I.N and Overseer in this years Halloween event.

2. I don't know if you would do this, but I heard a long time ago there were MC hints. Could you give us a hint on the MC. Like its color or something.
Hello Lanzer and... Everyone else who's in the thread! (:

I've been very happy with Gaia as of late (changes to how avatars try on items in shops/the marketplace and cash cards in Gamestop eeeee <3), buuut I do have a few questions.

First off-- I've seen you mention character bios several times in ATA, and I just have to ask... When will these be released? And exactly how many of Gaia's characters will be getting bios? (I'm guessing smaller characters like Meredith probably won't get one? emo )

Secondly, I have to admit that reading about your new CEO has me wondering a few things. I've read that he's, well... Big on facebook. Is facebook going to become more, uh... I'm not sure how to put it. Is facebook going to become more prominent on Gaia?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Your Adopted
Ello Lanzer (:
I just wanted to know why some people ( meaning me ) didn't recieve the gender bender potions o:
Like the 2 freebies.
Oh and btw. when's like the next gaia anniversary? I don't want to miss it this time sweatdrop Thanks c:
Edit: *cough* sorry first question not only me, but some others sweatdrop

Did you try collecting them from your account settings page? You have to manually collect them one after the other.

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle
Princess-Orphelia
Ashlizzle

I could have had some ice-cream, but it's way too cold here. I'm wondering where everyone is? Usually there's a lot more people here.

i guess everyone thought it would start late
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Hi Lanzer

So are we expecting the summer event this week or will it be next week?

Also will we be getting the ability to send Pm's and other things to our friends without having to go to their profiles from our My Gaia again soon? I find that a bit of a Hassle.

We'll be starting this week, and more will be introduced as the event take place

We're putting together some time to re-think how the site header work, will definitely think through the best way to make it happen.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ashlizzle: eh, I can't think of good random questions. Besides, I don't really like asking random questions at him.
Orphelia: Cookies? *facepalm,* My mom, brother and I were supposed to make cookies today, but since Mom had to attend a funeral this morning, I doubt we have time to do it tonight.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Hello!
Will there be a gold shop update this week?
edit: My question has been answered, thank you. :3
um...
oh yea
Any chance of bringing engraving back up?
Existential Existence
Your Adopted
Ello Lanzer (:
I just wanted to know why some people ( meaning me ) didn't recieve the gender bender potions o:
Like the 2 freebies.
Oh and btw. when's like the next gaia anniversary? I don't want to miss it this time sweatdrop Thanks c:
Edit: *cough* sorry first question not only me, but some others sweatdrop

Did you try collecting them from your account settings page? You have to manually collect them one after the other.

o___o wahh? xD I fail at BIG WORDS O:
:3 *checks* i have no idea how to do that, even if i cant anymore gonk
Saintsaholic
          User Image
          User Image
          â–ŒHey Lanzer, good to hear you're excited for the summer event!
          I just have a couple quick questions.

1.) What exact day will this summer event start?
          2.) Will this summer event be flash based, forum based, or something completely different and new?
          3.) When can we expect to see the next Gold Shop Update?
          4.) What's your favorite item?

User Image

It should be this Thursday, as usual, keep your eyes peeled for the site announcement!

The next gold shop update is coming real soon, either this week or the next.

My favorite item? I remember some members talking about "The Mistake" over Otakon, I always found a good laugh whenever I read its description. biggrin

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Ashlizzle: eh, I can't think of good random questions. Besides, I don't really like asking random questions at him.
Orphelia: Cookies? *facepalm,* My mom, brother and I were supposed to make cookies today, but since Mom had to attend a funeral this morning, I doubt we have time to do it tonight.
im sorry, about who's ever funeral your mom attended crying

Romantic Genius

Ashlizzie:
Maybe they did. I get muddled up with the timing of this, because over here it's Tuesday morning.

Beloved Browser

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
Hi Lanzer~ I just wanted to know if there were any plans to update Gaia Mobile. I use it to check comments and update my status but that's all you can really do. You can't even comment back on it! gonk

I should've addressed this at Spring Cleaning. OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces