Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are They Going To Be More Ways To Get Millions Of Gold?
Mister Awesume
Hey. I haz questions:

1. Is part two of the Summer Event starting soon? Like some time this week?
2. Would you guys consider working on the "<3" and "</3" voting system in threads? Maybe to remove the "</3" to prevent trolling? It seems like lots of people are being effected by it, and petitions are even popping up, demanding some sort of action, like this one: Stop Trolls. Change the Thread Voting System!
3. How long will the Pools remain in Towns? surprised

Not this week, but soon!

I'll take a look and see what we can do about it.

Probably throughout the summer.
Hello Lanzer A Friend Of Mine Got Banned For Nothing When Will The Mods Stop Banning People For No Reason When All My Best Friends Got Banned For No Reason And They Quited Now I Have No Friends To Talk And Hang With Im Sad
Corinth Maxwell
Yet another grueling set of questions from me, as only I can deliver them... stare

1. Whose idea was it to have the "Elocutionist" achievement require such a high amount of posts?

2. Following the above: When the achievement was created, was it ever taken into account that people might not have had an interest in posting 10,000 times, or that they might not have felt like spamming the forums with 10K posts worth of useless random babbling just to get it?

Finally.........What games, if any, are you planning on getting this Christmas? (People like me like to plan ahead.)

Parexus
1. Are you guys planning on coming to the Las Vegas area for a convention soon, if so when?

They were here last September. Don't know if they'll be back any time soon. neutral

It's from a developer who beats everyone in the amount of code he writes.

Some of the achievements were meant for long time Gaia users, to allow the selected few to stand out. We heard the request from some of the most dedicated Gaians asking for challenging achievements, and I personally hope that most of you would achieve them through regular activities and not posting just for the sake of receiving the achievement.

New games? Probably the upcoming Call of Duty. Don't know what else I'll get.

Professional Novice

User Image
Hi. I would have said this last week, but I missed the thread.

I just wanted to say that this Pixton contest has been the most enjoyable contest you have ever had. I hope we will see more like it in the future. :3

Familiar Lunatic

Trent 0n Deck
How do you make a web site When Im 18 i want to make one to any tips
Look up HTML tutorials online. They should answer your question.
jonjon21428
Hello Lanzer and Co. *Gives Cookie*

1) Are some of you guys gonna go to the GGW game tomorrow? 0:

2) Since Dead Man's Shadow is gonna be a big update, will there be several glitches that can be fixed in zOMG!, like the glitched rings?

3) Is there gonna be a similar Forum Pandemic Event, like the "I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER" and and tiger thing?

4) Even though it's 5 months away, is there a chance zOMG! will get a Christmas Event, or even a recycled event?

I'll be there as usual, hope you'll be online for the live cast

I know that the new area takes priority, but I do hope that they'll get the time to work on the bugs.

Heh, it'll always be a surprise when it happen, but that really depends on which current event we can pick on. smile

I do think so, usually we have resources in the fall. We'll let you know as soon as it's decided.

And that's it for this week's ATA! Thank you for joining us and we'll see you next Monday. Have a great week!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff