Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Morbid Obesity
are you working on an Android app at all?

Yep, it's in the process. Stay tuned.

Devoted Phantom

When will Europe have access to Mecha Neko? It's not fair not to be able to go there and shop like in the States. I never choose to live in Europe, I was born here and don't have a chance to go to the States, it's not fair for me to not be able to have access. emotion_8c
Hello,

I've been wondering, do you happen to know when meebo messenger will be back? For the iPod and other handheld devices?

Thanks.

Apocalyptic Spotter

18,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Votremere
Votremere
Good evening, guys.

Let me cut to the chase here. What's the holdup on facial hair for guys? My site feedback link here offers up a few suggestions as to how facial hair on this site could work.

We have a ton of wigs and hair replacements, but not very many at all for facial hair. Why can't we have beards that can be equipped and unequipped like a wig can? That might be a lot more simple than having base changes to the avatar the way salon shop hairstyles are currently.

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
hello gaia admin! will there be any new zomg recipes coming soon or mayb in the works? i have so many repeats lol

Sparkly Gawker

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Olympian 200
Helllo!

Please please please can there be changes to the inventory arranger/organizer? A lot of excellent ideas have been brought up and I think considering all the zillion items on gaia we should be allowed to have more organization. Especially since this could appeal to the entire gaia population! I know not everyone would necessarily use it but perhaps if we could have some minor changes just to start off and see if people utilize them? emotion_kirakira

Scary Hellraiser

35,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Good evening

I asked this question last week, but didn't get answered. So I hope I get this question answered.

When you change the name of your username and change the classic profile to current profile, the old name remains the same. Is there a way for the username to change automatically once you change it or does it have a period of time for the change of name take affect?

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Hi I love Gaia BTW good job!

I'm cures though is the av dress up is due for a re vamp? It's been the same lay out from pretty much the beginning. It would be cool if it was more like Tec Tec (or better) also an 'undo button would be grate, and something that would let you take a tec tec design some one made for you and directly apply it to your AV instead constantly switching back and forth.

Angelic Nitemare

biglanky14

Hey Ridley,

It worked?? No freakin' way. You might have to send samples our way smile

Thanks for the suggestions on both Alchemy and redistribution of the items. Our policy always has been not to remove items from banned/abandoned accounts for a variety of reasons, but it's possible that could change at some point. We'd just have to be really careful about how we do it, so some thought will have to go into it.

The Taco shells wouldn't survive the rip, I fear.-lol- Come on, it's the USPS. Not known for keeping fragile items safe.

HOWEVER...I could send a bottle of the seasoning for the shells?

Wheezing Believer

15,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey admins, I was just going to ask if you've ever considered having an account cancellation option? I know from my experience on Gaia for over 5 year (possibly more) that if your a member with mutiple accounts for rps and one gets closed it can be VERY frustrating to have it sitting about attached to an e-mail address unused for god knows how long. Right now I'm having such a problem that has me playing e-mail shuffle with your server and its very time consuming.

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Natsumi Kawahama
Are you guys going to fix the Achievement Grant Glitch for the Rejected Olympics. Quite a few people cannot seem to get their achievements because the event page has been disabled.

Achievement Glitch
Including me.

Tipsy Decorator

Question: Is there a possibility that the featured avatar will go back to being on the main page instead of the Gaia Blog?

It makes no sense to be featured and yet be hidden from the public eye. That and the element of surprise is taken away with featuring a whole week worth of avatars in one blog entry.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Narumi Misuhara
The Iron Magus
Hi, guys! Thanks as always for taking our questions. I have a couple regarding Gaia's favorite holiday, Halloween.

1. Were you aware that in a recent thread discussing the next halloween event, the word "robot" was mentioned 74 times in a mere 9 pages?
It seems that they are a quite a hot topic at the moment, and many of us would like to see them featured in a future plotline. Any comment?

Nope.

The Iron Magus

2. Are there any plans to update or utilize Halloweentown in any way? Or is it doomed to forever remain a forgotten and purely decorative part of the world map?

Really enjoyed the Rejected Olympics, guys. Keep up the good work!

When we complete the primary towns we'll further consider what we plan to do with Halloween town. smile

1. crying

2. Hey, that's great to hear. I bet a lot of users would enjoy living there, or at least exploring it.

Thanks for answering!
Zero Omega
Lord VampireGodess
Question biggrin
I used to have a name called Sakura_Loves_You_More. It was banned 4-5 years ago. I really want my name back and I have no idea why I was banned. Is there any way to get un-banned? If yes please tell me bc I miss that name and my friends on it.
Sincerely,
Me <3

Have you filed a ban appeal at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help? There you'll be able to appeal your ban and, if it goes through, we can unban your account.

Thank you smile I was never told to go file it. Thank you for the help biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces