Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone,

August is already here and the summer days are getting hotter. It's so hot I just feel like staying home during the weekends. ToT;;;; Have anyone made plans for your remaining summer break?

The main features such as inventory arranger is getting closer to completion, but please hang tight and we'll have more to share when it's finally ready.

Welcome to ATA!
I see how it is, turning an innocent so not a spy mantis away from the HQ.

What are you trying to hide? How many mantises will have to picket outside your building before you finally make an adorable mantis pet/companion item?

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
      User Image

7/30 - Reap. heart

As for you admins, what is your favorite item from club verge and why?
      And can you give us an idea of what items you plan on releasing next? 3nodding

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

-Waves-
Hello! I don't have any questions tonight. I did want to say thanks for lowerin' the prices in the Club Verge shop. I'm savin' my cash so I can get a custom doll. I can't wait until I have enough to get one.

As for the rest of my summer. I'll just continue to work. I am so glad that we finally got a new ac for work. It's so hot in the kitchen. gonk

User Image

Fluffy Trash

heart
Happy Monday? ^__^

Sarcastic Prophet

Hello everyone!

Uncle Kenny talked about Guilds v.2 in last week's ATA; the Gaia Guild Community is elated to hear about this! We're so excited and grateful. Can you provide us with any further details about Guilds v.2's release, what features we can expect, etc?

Many thanks! yum_cupcake

Fluffy Otaku

Hello Admin!!!
I hope you've all had a great weekend!

Whoever thought of giving NPCs their own REI should get hugs! Those rib-crushing, can't breathe ones! xd

Personally, i think it's a great idea!

My question (more of a suggestion, actually) is to mine users for ideas for the next NPC to get an REI and possibly get ideas with how to "evolve" them.
There are quite a couple of gaians who know gaia's NPCs like the back of their hand (not saying that the Staff don't), but i was thinking it wouldn't hurt to get ideas from other people, right?

Also, would it be possible to have an Ask-the-NPC every two months or so (or maybe even once every 3 months)?
Feature one or a couple of NPCs to answer questions from the users.
Maybe have it on a day of a regular AtA perhaps?----it'll give the chance for users to have their NPC-interaction.
Personally, i'l be having fun trying to guess which dev/admin/staff/mod is RPing which NPC xd

And...

Zero Omega
Thank you, Kind Sir, for making my day blaugh
(Psst...i think you may have given me an extra one by mistake for the Fanime one?)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Lonely Player

http://i.imgur.com/jLpaiic.jpg
zelo abuse admins?
Last week I had a cold but I had got better from it ;w;.
Everyone I drew expect zelo is supposed to be a meme face guess XD!
And as for a question for you admins will there be any mini-events coming along soon and contract /人◕‿‿◕人?

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
I still miss Panagrammic. crying

Ruthless Wench

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

how is everyone tonight!
What's Gaia's current Bank Account Balance? ninja

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
CioccoLatte
Hello Admin!!!
I hope you've all had a great weekend!

Whoever thought of giving NPCs their own REI should get hugs! Those rib-crushing, can't breathe ones! xd

Personally, i think it's a great idea!

My question (more of a suggestion, actually) is to mine users for ideas for the next NPC to get an REI and possibly get ideas with how to "evolve" them.
There are quite a couple of gaians who know gaia's NPCs like the back of their hand (not saying that the Staff don't), but i was thinking it wouldn't hurt to get ideas from other people, right?

Also, would it be possible to have an Ask-the-NPC every two months or so (or maybe even once every 3 months)?
Feature one or a couple of NPCs to answer questions from the users.
Maybe have it on a day of a regular AtA perhaps?----it'll give the chance for users to have their NPC-interaction.
Personally, i'l be having fun trying to guess which dev/admin/staff/mod is RPing which NPC xd

And...

Zero Omega
Thank you, Kind Sir, for making my day blaugh
(Psst...i think you may have given me an extra one by mistake for the Fanime one?)

You probably posted twice during the two gold rounds.

Scurvy Pirate

Ebony the Peacian
Hello everyone!

Uncle Kenny talked about Guilds v.2 in last week's ATA; the Gaia Guild Community is elated to hear about this! We're so excited and grateful. Can you provide us with any further details about Guilds v.2's release, what features we can expect, etc?

Many thanks! yum_cupcake

We have yet to scope it out or plan what all we'll include in the release so unfortunately I don't really have much to say except we're planning on working on it xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff