Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Phantom

How do you guys pick who does what when it comes to RIGs and MCs?

Do you guys pick a random person to do the pet; or do people volunteer to do the cheaper items and such? : O

How do you pick the theme, is it majority vote? : D

Who gets to decide the theme in the end, as well as decide which artist does what?

♥ Kenny

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Also I'd like a way to enable/disable the new thread navigation feature that takes you from page to page within threads in the forums without loading a new page. Sometimes it works, other times it does not load. Until this new Forum Navigation feature is fully fixed, I would like a way to disable it and browse the forum pages manually and load each forum page one at a time as was the norm previously.

Dapper Regular

Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Actually I want to see if one of the admins can answer, "Who is best pony?" It would make my day.

Will you take a lowly pinky-name like me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Depends on how you answer the question. emotion_c8

Discord is best pony.
False, DJ Bron-3 is best pony.
Next question, who is favorite pony?

Angelic Nitemare

Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Actually I want to see if one of the admins can answer, "Who is best pony?" It would make my day.

Discord is best pony.

Romantic Genius

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
I have a question/issue.
Ever since Gaia added the "loading" screen for changing pages in topics I get stuck on that page.
Like if I am on page one and I want to go to another page, say page 2 or 3, it will say "Loading" and it never changes or loads.
So what I always have to do is go back to the forum itself, then from there click the page number and it gets very tiring after a while.
How can this be resolved?

User Image
Also, as you can see I can't click anything once the page is "loading" so clicking the back button every time I want to go to a different page and re-clicking the topic is annoying.

This is what I'm experiencing too. sweatdrop

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
I have a question/issue.
Ever since Gaia added the "loading" screen for changing pages in topics I get stuck on that page.
Like if I am on page one and I want to go to another page, say page 2 or 3, it will say "Loading" and it never changes or loads.
So what I always have to do is go back to the forum itself, then from there click the page number and it gets very tiring after a while.

User Image
Also, as you can see I can't click anything once the page is "loading" so clicking the back button every time I want to go to a different page and re-clicking the topic is annoying.

...this makes me glad i adblock the core script, never have to see this. o.o domokun stargate

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
queen margy
thank you for the reply again ... biggrin ... so ... what should i do now? update my bug report with the infos?? i found them ... with your help biggrin thanks again ...

Anne Packrat
queen margy
i want to say thank you for the reply ... i will look at the link you gave to me but i am wondering why we didn't get answers like that before because i am really not the only one to have this problem and for long ... it's always happening when there are events taking place so ... i am still wondering too ... why is it supposed to be that the difference is what we use ... still ... i will look at the link now and thank you ... can i PM you if i can't have it answered now fast enough? please ...

Anne Packrat
queen margy
can't you reply about the games disconnecting for once please ... we have thread in bugs report forums and nothing happens and even in the ATA you talk to more then one person and nobody replies weeks in a row ... you don't reply or do any anouncements about things that everybody wants solved ... that's why you loose people here ... i would like to end up by having an answer from you ...

lanzer
So the real Olympics is finally under way, and I must say that the opening ceremony was less than spectacular, or maybe the last Olympics set the bar just a little too high. How many of you remember the last Olympics ceremony?

On the Gaia side, looks like Barton and Aekea are neck to neck. How are you liking the Gaia Olympic games?

I'm looking at your Bug Report threads and you're not including the information they need to reproduce the problem. They need to know your Operating System and version, your browser version and your Flash version and the plugins you have on your system that might be causing the problem.

You can read in more detail about all the info they need here.

I'm just a forum assistant, I don't do any of the development or modding beyond moving misplaced threads, so there's not much I can tell you. I know a lot about the site as a regular user because I'm in the Questions and Assistance forum often and I spend a lot of time on here.

The link I gave you is the Rules and Guidelines for the Bug Report forum, it lays out what they need to recreate a bug and find out what's causing it. It may be only affecting people who use a particular browser or maybe it's only happening to people who have the latest Flash update etc.

Developers need to know this information so they can find the root of a problem and fix it.

I'd update the first post with your information and then maybe bump it occasionally, but only when it's fallen off the front page and hasn't been answered.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
When does the unreleased items get a comeback? As for RO, I'm starting to feel sad for Durem since I'm in that team. crying

Codebreaking Phantom

Sandokiri

-vanish-

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Ridley Starsmore
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt

Discord is best pony.

*brohoofs*
i'm a huge derpy fan, but i do love discord as well. :3
domokun stargate

Angelic Nitemare

Princess-Orphelia
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
I have a question/issue.

User Image

This is what I'm experiencing too. sweatdrop

Same here as well. Like I said earlier, if you let the page load entirely before moving to the next one, it cuts back on that.

Dapper Dabbler

Aurasong
Hello,

First time at this, but I want to ask a question.

Will you be getting rid of/changing the </3/<3 button in threads? I feel like, this is my opinion, that it could just be used as a method of anonymous trolling/hating.

Hi Aurasong,

Thanks for joining us!

We actually are working on a way to tweak this. It won't completely change the entire system, but would go to more of a blended, algorithmic way of showing popular threads. That way it's not as easy to turn into a hatefest (and by the same token, still surface the good stuff). Don't know when we'll start testing it, but it probably won't be too long from now.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt

Discord is best pony.
False, DJ Bron-3 is best pony.
Next question, who is favorite pony?

Favorite Pony is Lauren Faust.

Familiar Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Message to: The Creator of GaiaOnline.

What inspired you to create this website?

I really enjoy going onto this website, meeting fresh new people and having a laugh. You give me something to look forward to each day. =w=
Plus the items are cute and stylish!
Me likey alot so Tyvm =D!
yum_puddi

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
thank you so much for your time biggrin i will do that biggrin

Anne Packrat
queen margy
thank you for the reply again ... biggrin ... so ... what should i do now? update my bug report with the infos?? i found them ... with your help biggrin thanks again ...

I'm just a forum assistant, I don't do any of the development or modding beyond moving misplaced threads, so there's not much I can tell you. I know a lot about the site as a regular user because I'm in the Questions and Assistance forum often and I spend a lot of time on here.

The link I gave you is the Rules and Guidelines for the Bug Report forum, it lays out what they need to recreate a bug and find out what's causing it. It may be only affecting people who use a particular browser or maybe it's only happening to people who have the latest Flash update etc.

Developers need to know this information so they can find the root of a problem and fix it.

I'd update the first post with your information and then maybe bump it occasionally, but only when it's fallen off the front page and hasn't been answered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff