Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Pixel Trap
Hello!
My question for you guys is, are you guys going to eventually start paying more attention to the gold shops instead of pushing out new cash shop updates?
Mind you, the cash shop items are nice and all, but it would be nice to see the gold shop get a little more love, and I'm sure that with more gold shop updates, they will become more successful gold sinks.
Thanks for your time!
heart

Hi Pixel Trap,

We actually do pay quite a bit of attention to the Gold Shops, and usually do at least an update a month.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
queen margy
i want to say thank you for the reply ... i will look at the link you gave to me but i am wondering why we didn't get answers like that before because i am really not the only one to have this problem and for long ... it's always happening when there are events taking place so ... i am still wondering too ... why is it supposed to be that the difference is what we use ... still ... i will look at the link now and thank you ... can i PM you if i can't have it answered now fast enough? please ...

Anne Packrat
queen margy
can't you reply about the games disconnecting for once please ... we have thread in bugs report forums and nothing happens and even in the ATA you talk to more then one person and nobody replies weeks in a row ... you don't reply or do any anouncements about things that everybody wants solved ... that's why you loose people here ... i would like to end up by having an answer from you ...

lanzer
So the real Olympics is finally under way, and I must say that the opening ceremony was less than spectacular, or maybe the last Olympics set the bar just a little too high. How many of you remember the last Olympics ceremony?

On the Gaia side, looks like Barton and Aekea are neck to neck. How are you liking the Gaia Olympic games?

I'm looking at your Bug Report threads and you're not including the information they need to reproduce the problem. They need to know your Operating System and version, your browser version and your Flash version and the plugins you have on your system that might be causing the problem.

You can read in more detail about all the info they need here.

I'm just a forum assistant, I don't do any of the development or modding beyond moving misplaced threads, so there's not much I can tell you. I know a lot about the site as a regular user because I'm in the Questions and Assistance forum often and I spend a lot of time on here.

The link I gave you is the Rules and Guidelines for the Bug Report forum, it lays out what they need to recreate a bug and find out what's causing it. It may be only affecting people who use a particular browser or maybe it's only happening to people who have the latest Flash update etc.

Developers need to know this information so they can find the root of a problem and fix it.

Accursed Prophet

38,325 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
BalancedFan
Holy Hamburgers on a bun! I have never been to one of these before, so please excuse my intrusion.

I was wondering, I try to search multiple times for that new FANTASY game mentioned in an announcement but I can't seem to find any info about it. I was wondering if it's still in the works?

Not the Cat game but the one where it has those animations like dragons and demons and such...

I actually wanted to clarify something to see whether or not it's illegal, loophole or legal.

There's a thread in a forum, that posts about giftboxes, has lots of links that lead to the Main Page, and I noticed some of the links provide a link to the archaic inventory arranger. The one previous to the really really really old one or whatever it's called.

Finally a question (sorry for being so lengthy btw! sweatdrop ) about the taboo.

Within the Topics Blocked under certain Subscribed Threads. Is there a way to find out which threads are blocked? Or is it the case that they were not to be seen again by anyone even if I wanted to get rid of them from my Subscribed Thread collections?

I appreciate and thank you for reading this. I have been a fan for many years, hence my name BalancedFan!

emotion_awesome

Hate to quote myself, just wanted to make sure I was seen.. sorry for my intrusion!! emotion_sweatdrop

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Actually I want to see if one of the admins can answer, "Who is best pony?" It would make my day.

Will you take a lowly pinky-name like me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Depends on how you answer the question. emotion_c8

Discord is best pony.

Manly Regular

Ridley Starsmore

Try this for a temp fix for page freezes..

Let the page load entirely before switching pages. I've found that helps.

okay i'll try that
thanks 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Who am I going to serenade tonight? mrgreen

Angelic Nitemare

MisterJin
When will we get some more general achievements? I earned all the available ones emo

SOON!

Actually, I don't know that, sorry. emo

Dapper Dabbler

Kri Berry
When will zOMG have near-lagless servers? crying redface

If we're able to do more server cycling (as in my OP), hopefully that'll go a long way towards helping the issue.

Witty Fatcat

Branama
Do you guys still sell Gaia tshirts/plushies/hats and the like? Where can I find this?

♡
I know the answer to this from old ATA's.
Although I am not staff.

The company they used to use screwed them pretty bad, so they are not selling them anymore.
x__x;

Codebreaking Noob

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Countless Dracula
DARKNRGY

It sounds like you're sort of guessing. If you have concrete information about exploiting captcha on gaia, let us know. Captcha is constantly evolving and there are no reliable ways to exploit for any length of time. Big database of words won't work because the images are generated dynamically. However, there are services that farm out captcha resolution via spam. It's not typically something that is available to someone who would bother trying to crack gaia's captcha.

For the skip code in the CAPTCHA for registration, I'm sure of it.
It was there ages ago when I was dabbling in some sort of starter kit exploitation to gain items that shouldn't be gained. (I failed, miserably.)

For the cracking side of it, it was just a post I read on Logical G's about 1 year + ago.

If you would like, I could try and see the request on the registration now, to see if it is the same as before.

Also, completely unrelated but when I was testing the game you released, soul crash I believe, I found an exploit on it. Not a very big one but if you would like the details, Private message me or skype me ( Siskataya has my skype name in a private message. )

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Actually I want to see if one of the admins can answer, "Who is best pony?" It would make my day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Depends on how you answer the question. emotion_c8

Discord is best pony.

*brohoof* domokun stargate

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
thank you for the reply again ... biggrin ... so ... what should i do now? update my bug report with the infos?? i found them ... with your help biggrin thanks again ...

Anne Packrat
queen margy
i want to say thank you for the reply ... i will look at the link you gave to me but i am wondering why we didn't get answers like that before because i am really not the only one to have this problem and for long ... it's always happening when there are events taking place so ... i am still wondering too ... why is it supposed to be that the difference is what we use ... still ... i will look at the link now and thank you ... can i PM you if i can't have it answered now fast enough? please ...

Anne Packrat
queen margy
can't you reply about the games disconnecting for once please ... we have thread in bugs report forums and nothing happens and even in the ATA you talk to more then one person and nobody replies weeks in a row ... you don't reply or do any anouncements about things that everybody wants solved ... that's why you loose people here ... i would like to end up by having an answer from you ...

lanzer
So the real Olympics is finally under way, and I must say that the opening ceremony was less than spectacular, or maybe the last Olympics set the bar just a little too high. How many of you remember the last Olympics ceremony?

On the Gaia side, looks like Barton and Aekea are neck to neck. How are you liking the Gaia Olympic games?

I'm looking at your Bug Report threads and you're not including the information they need to reproduce the problem. They need to know your Operating System and version, your browser version and your Flash version and the plugins you have on your system that might be causing the problem.

You can read in more detail about all the info they need here.

I'm just a forum assistant, I don't do any of the development or modding beyond moving misplaced threads, so there's not much I can tell you. I know a lot about the site as a regular user because I'm in the Questions and Assistance forum often and I spend a lot of time on here.

The link I gave you is the Rules and Guidelines for the Bug Report forum, it lays out what they need to recreate a bug and find out what's causing it. It may be only affecting people who use a particular browser or maybe it's only happening to people who have the latest Flash update etc.

Developers need to know this information so they can find the root of a problem and fix it.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I have a question/issue.
Ever since Gaia added the "loading" screen for changing pages in topics I get stuck on that page.
Like if I am on page one and I want to go to another page, say page 2 or 3, it will say "Loading" and it never changes or loads.
So what I always have to do is go back to the forum itself, then from there click the page number and it gets very tiring after a while.
How can this be resolved?

User Image
Also, as you can see I can't click anything once the page is "loading" so clicking the back button every time I want to go to a different page and re-clicking the topic is annoying.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Vyeru
Anne Packrat
Gentlecolt

Pinky Names aren't lowly! :3 They're awesome. I want a pinky name n-n

Well, Pinky Pie is awesome, me not so much. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

Oh no, I hope this thread does not get closed soon. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items