Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Hi Everyone. 4laugh

Just a couple of questions here:

Firstly I'm experiencing difficulty when I try and go through pages in the forums and the guilds. Each time I press a page, it freezes while it's on loading. And also when I try to type in the number in the search bar, that does not work. I hear many people are experiencing this too. I started a thread about it in here, clicky this sweatdrop

Secondly, Is there any way to exceed the limited amount of friends we can add? For eg: If we have 500 friends or more, we can't send out any more friends requests, but people can send it to me. Is there a reason why it stops at this amount? This means that I can't add you as a friend. Because your rules don't allow it. rofl

This is just for anyone in general.
Any Elvis Fans from Sydney here? I'm going to see Elvis to the Max on Sep 1st at Canterbury Hurlstone park RSL club. So if any one goes there, we can meet up..
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW. 3nodding

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I hope you're well. I didn't bother with the olympics, so it wasn't that much of a big deal for me. I don't have any questions so far so I'll lurk around.

Lucky Bunny

24,725 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
Even though the event isn't over, i wanted to say thanks to all the staff for an awesome event, almost all the games were fun to play 3nodding

Aged Genius

Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Didn't have my post premade, so here's a few questions from off the top of my head. sweatdrop

1.) Narumi, will you pretty please remove the bomber sticky in the Q&A forum? emotion_kirakira

2.) I seriously doubt Durem is doing a shitty job in the Olympics.
            Why does the score say otherwise? confused
            And will Durem still get an awesome trophy for levels of awesomeness?

3.) I'm so excited for Towns 2.0 to come out! Hurry up you guys! 4laugh

Narumi is out of the office today. So, I have to let questions 1&2 go by. Durem is awesome, yes.

Since we didn't plan on releasing towns 2.0 until the fall, I think that we did hurry! We are redoing some housing things right now. I've no idea for a time, but the rest of the year you should expect frequent updates.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
We did look at this -- the difficult is the age verification. The age verification services we looked at all require some nominal fee (say, $3 - $5) to verify age.

Ridley Starsmore
1.) What is he possibility of an 'adults only forum? Not to do naughty things, but there are some subject that I am not up for discussing with kids (could be a number of things. Parenting issues, job issues, marital questions).

Maybe something like the Heaven forum, but age specific. Still bound by the rules on Gaia, but where more 'adult' subject matter can be discussed?

Scurvy Pirate

Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Didn't have my post premade, so here's a few questions from off the top of my head. sweatdrop

1.) Narumi, will you pretty please remove the bomber sticky in the Q&A forum? emotion_kirakira

2.) I seriously doubt Durem is doing a shitty job in the Olympics.
            Why does the score say otherwise? confused
            And will Durem still get an awesome trophy for levels of awesomeness?

3.) I'm so excited for Towns 2.0 to come out! Hurry up you guys! 4laugh

1) Narumi is out today but I've gone ahead and moved that thread out of Q&A.

2) The score reflects exactly what the team is doing scorewise, nothing more, nothing less. To my knowledge there aren't any issues with the scores displaying incorrectly either.

3) We know, we're excited too. We've got codemonkey working 24/7 with only a 30 minute food break in the day to get it done (not really). It's coming along though so just stay patient 3nodding

Aged Genius

Mexican yoshi
Even though the event isn't over, i wanted to say thanks to all the staff for an awesome event, almost all the games were fun to play 3nodding

On behalf of Narumi, Edy, DarkNrgy and all the many many artist, You're welcome!
biglanky14

Hi Krissim,

Since we're early, I thought of you this weekend. I was on a very short family trip, and we passed a nursery that had a giant mantis on the top of their building. I immediately thought "That's freaky but Krissim would like it."

Interesting idea - we'll file that one away. In general I'd say that adding some big-ticket items there could be cool, and we'd just have to figure out what exactly we want to offer.
Err... yes... that mantis so wasn't one of my minions sent to spy on you... I mean, I'm glad you thought of me. I love spreading the mantis love. I do hope however you had an extra pair of pants with you. wink

Awesome, glad it will be taken into consideration. By file it away, I assume you mean I should staple the idea to your forehead so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. *Prepares her staple gun.* Just think of happy thoughts like adorable mantises and you will hardly feel the sting. emotion_kirakira

Dapper Dabbler

Tear of Fate
Something i must ask, the the alchemy case formula items be reduced a bit, it takes 4x the flower/bug/trash then the cache when at the beginning both formulas took the same amount of golden boxes, not asking for the same jut a reduces in the amount a bit.

Hi Tears,

Thanks for the feedback. As always I can't say that we will do it, but we definitely appreciate the suggestion.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hey, guys! What town team is Waffles part of? Is it Barton? He's wearing our colors!

Romantic Genius

I can't read the pages, stupid loading. crying

Greedy Fatcat

Ridley Starsmore
Hola Gaia Staff!

It's been kind of a busy day here. I won't go into details, but suffice to say, work today was less than fun.

Anyway, on to questions.

1.) What is he possibility of an 'adults only forum? Not to do naughty things, but there are some subject that I am not up for discussing with kids (could be a number of things. Parenting issues, job issues, marital questions).

Maybe something like the Heaven forum, but age specific. Still bound by the rules on Gaia, but where more 'adult' subject matter can be discussed?

2.) As a show of support for a couple of fellow GCDers...can we have more snakes, mantisii....and possibly those white dander ears? Pleeeeease? emotion_kirakira

3.) The video options for cash earning is nifty. But why doesn't the social one (pink logo) work? I can click it for days, and nuffin. Also, can someone tell the guys at the last one, v11? Banner ads to sign up for crappy games are NOT videos?

Thanks for your time!
-R

We discussed adult areas in a previous AtA. Look for "adult-content" on this page:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/asked-the-admin-answer-compilation-news-6-23-btw-vo/t.30840637_601/

SocialVibe doesn't have as much inventory as the others. I usually get a message explaining that there is no more videos for today. Do you not get the error message?
Maggot
I asked Lanzer about a facial hair shop over a year ago and this was his response:

Lanzer
Maggot
Any chance that there will ever be a shop for facial hair? Maybe an extension to the Salon?

Yes we have a lot of designs and we wanted to have a facial hair shop. There are some hiccup and we need to make some major changes to the avatar system to properly support facial hair the way we wanted it to work, though in the near future there might be some facial hair items available.

Great talking to all of you today. I'll see you all next week!

Us men (and some women) have been waiting for a facial hair shop for years... When are we gonna get one? gonk

Sorry but we still have to make some big code changes to support all the facial hair styles that we've made. The current system makes it hard to support facial hair the same way it support regular hair so we'll still need more time.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
biglanky14
Tear of Fate
Something i must ask, the the alchemy case formula items be reduced a bit, it takes 4x the flower/bug/trash then the cache when at the beginning both formulas took the same amount of golden boxes, not asking for the same jut a reduces in the amount a bit.

Hi Tears,

Thanks for the feedback. As always I can't say that we will do it, but we definitely appreciate the suggestion.
Thank for thinking about it at lest.
I have a question for anyone on the staff at gaia on any level not counting the mod levels.Can u tell me the ways that zomg over time and at this time bring revenue to zomg.This is about something an artist posted sometime a go that i found this week.
I also just got to thinking of how many ways over time and now zomg uses to get money for gaia.

Sorry i am late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces