Welcome to Gaia! ::

Platonix
Gaia:

I, like many others, am shocked and mortified at the drastic change which was made to the character of [NPC] Leon recently.

Just looking at the offending image was enough to make me question reality and the validity of Gaia's past.

Clearly the man is no longer who he once was, and this fact is a tragedy that strikes at the heart of Gaia's very fabric.

Yes, you know exactly what I'm talking about...

Leon now hates Olivia's cooking as much as everyone else does.

This is unacceptable and will not go unavenged.

(Kidding. Very-slimmed-down Leon avatar looks nice, though kinda weird. Can we expect to see new-style Edmund, Ian and Gino soon?)

I think that only Leon is capable of looking into the mirror and inventing looks like that. smile It's a gift really, as I can never see myself being able to do that, for better or worse...

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was just wandering, after the current Coca Cola and Cosplay contests, what's happening contest wise? sweatdrop I was just wandering, after I remembered some of the past contests, such as the film one, or whatever it was.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
DJ Helsing
Nerevar Telvanni
Kanashii Sakura Uta
Platonix
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Why do you keep posting this? confused

User Image

So people don't ask questions that have already been answered.

User Image

nice stargate glyph icon smile

User Image

Thanks, technically they are Stargate Chevrons, Atlantis's Stargate Chevrons in fact.

User Image
Since you're answering questions about the ages of NPCs, just how old are Zhivago, Louie, and the Von Helson Sisters?

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello Lanzer. I've always read the AtA's, but have never yet made a post. This is to whoever would be responsible for looking in to and handling this:

Recently, Gaia Aquariums have been a bit glitchy and buggy for a lot of people. The problem seems to be primarily with Firefox and Internet Explorer. Some people cannot even see tanks in signatures in the forums. Others can see the tanks, but cannot properly play them.

Any news on these problems? Are they being looked in to and known about, or hasn't the issue been brought up?

Also, last week it was mentioned about a "Direct Link" feature for aquariums. Any news on that?

Thank you!

-SanjL
Kanashii Sakura Uta
First off, I am very excited for Rina's to-be-updated shop, though I think that if you had given her shop updates in the past, you wouldn't have to had her upgrade her shop to include a cafe. Would an upgrade to her shop mean more shop updates for her?

We do wanted Rina to expand her expertise and hence provide more updates and items for all Gaians, so the two pretty much goes hand in hand. Either we justify an update through story or storyline through update, I hope that everything makes sense.
OMFG Taylor
What exactly are the flash teams up to at the moment? zOMG has been abandoned (R.I.P.), Aquariums aren't getting any updates, Towns/Houses have been dead for a long time...

So what exactly are they working on? And will zOMG ever get more resources? Or should we just consider it a dead/abandoned project?

zOMG does have two different updates being worked on, while Aquarium has its share of problem so we're more focused on fixing them than having the problem grow. There is an initiative to change the platform for Towns, but yeah it's been a process that's taking too long. With so many products and games we end up with a problem of trying to keep everything updated, and everything slowing down. After the next flash game is released, we'll be more focused on updates.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
wow it's so quiet this week. XD

hope people are having a cool time in this hot weather.

can't wait to see the updates when they come!
Mister Awesume
Wow, I actually got around to finally posting in this thing eek

Anyway, I have noticed that a large amount of problems that seem to be mounting up around Gaia, such as the Garage bugs, the pools disappearing in Towns, the Summer event that keeps on getting delayed, the Spring Cleaning updates (which, if I recall, only two or three happened) etc, etc...

I know I sound like a bit of an a** asking about this, but what's happening with these issues? I hate complaining, but I just thought that this would be the right place to do so.

Yeah it's been a concern on my end having to deliver bad news, and if there's one thing that we shouldn't drop the ball on it's the Gaia events. So it's been a stressing time for all of us. Moving forward I will emphasize that we focus more on site wide activities and group games plus events, to keep the promise of new content flowing and proof our promise to all Gaians that we're here for entertaining all of you. As for flash games, we're considering rotating out some games so that we can focus on updating the other more popular ones. Please stay tuned for more details regarding that.

Thank you all for sharing your concerns with me. It really help keep us focused and doing the right things. I'll have more to share hopefully by next week on where things are or if there are. Thanks again for attending this week's ATA everyone!
Ohohohoh, my first ATA.

So i herd u leik mudkipz?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas