Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vampy David K
4. How do we create our own outfit pieces so that they are sold in shops?
I've seen pieces created by other users. As an artist, I'd like to try this out.
We've run contests where the best user-designed items are created by Gaia artists and sold in the CrosStitch gold stop. Keep an eye out for announcements advertising a contest!

Vampy David K
5. Layering articles of clothing?
Will we ever be able to layer our clothing, perhaps something shows over the beard that you'd rather show under it... Or gloves you want under shirts and not over?
Unlikely. We've discussed this and it's simply too complex.

Greedy Fatcat

What did you guys do to biglanky14? He just decapitated his Justin Bieber doll and stormed out. Oh well, I guess AtA is over then. It was fun. Thanks for participating. See you guys next week!

Aged Codger

Can we expect to see Johnny K. Gambino resurrected once more? the site just seems..... lacking with out him. rofl I mean how many times has he been through things he SHOULD have died from only to pop back up once more as the most powerful man on gaia?

User Image

NOTE: leave answer blank to avoid spoilers. i'd prefer to be left in the dark rather then know what it around the corner. xD

Playful Friend

I wanted to thank everyone who is working for/with Gaia. It's a great website to have fun gaming on. As for the current Olympic event - it's great. The event really rallies up the Gaia community to participate and to have a blast. I love them and I hope we can expect more! : )

As for thoughts, I would like the PG-13 enforced a bit. Some of the items I find highly inappropriate for 13 year old children. Please remember the young users you have. I also heard that undergarment pictures were not allowed, yet swimsuit pics are. They both expose the same amount of skin. Perhaps ban bikini pics too? Oh well, just a thought.

Also! In the avatar arenas once you submit an avatar you can't go back and edit it. We used to mostly edit the descriptions, but now we can't even do that. Please, someone fix this! We should be able to edit a mistake for the 10k we're paying per entry.

Erm...I suppose that's all I can think of. Thank you again!

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mephiste/Jackdaw, He is everywhere in cash items these days. Can we get some kind of REI specifically for him? Absolutely love him, I know a good number of user do too.

Distinct Shapeshifter

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ridley Starsmore
Hurpes
Ridley Starsmore
Hurpes

You need to get that guy in your siggy a sammich. sweatdrop

I give him more than sammiches my good friend. emotion_dowant

yet, he's so skinny.

My gramma would make him eat a CAKE. Not a slice, the whole darn cake.

YEs but he said if he could he would trade bodies with me. strange thing is im chubby xD

HE WANTS MY BODY emotion_dowant

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Soul of Kyr
Soul of Kyr
1. Why'd you have to go and make the games easier now?? Those of us who played the games when they were harder are kinda pissed about this....I mean we worked our tails off to get the scores we did and newcomers can just do it easily....

2. Also....When will we have long double pigtails in colors such as purple or orange or green?? What do you have against those who don't like pink or white or red or blue??
]

I'll take any Admin/Dev/Gaian Worker to answer me!!

1. The goal was never to make them extremely difficult, we made adjustments after launch once we were able to see how the games performed on the live site. Some adjustments weren't to make them easier at all but simply bug fixes that made the games playable the way they were supposed to be.

2. N/A (to me)

Unholy Werewolf

17,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hope I didn't miss it... I was curious if the one winged solider item could get an update to have the feathers have another color other than white... doesn't make sense since the wing is black.

Dangerous Noob

9,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Megathread 100
Hi Staff Team of Gaia!
The Olympic events are quite interesting. They have many problems like not being able to control the movement all that well, and freezing inside of Frog Jump and having to restart it.. But interesting.

I'm told due to our team being the hugest with the least amount of actual players we are losing though. lol It is what it is.

Durem for the ... I'm in Durem. xp

I have a few questions and problems.
I'd much prefer 2 and 3 to be answered though,
since they relate to many other people I know.

zOMG! Questions/Problems:

1. Lagging on zOMG! and Donator Status
Why has it been lagging in the last week so horrible bad? I wouldn't mind every five minutes, but every 5-20 seconds is a little bit drastic. I doubt it was purposeful but I could understand how it could work out in the favor against everyone who has purchased something over 200 Gaia cash. People like me who can now go above the 50k money cap, can't due to the lag, slightly unfair... Will it be fixed sooner than later, or perhaps we could have an extra month?

*2. Why can't we talk in Clan chat?
None of my Clan members of BootyGrab talk in Clan chat? Clan chat just doesn't show for anyone. Will this ever be fixed?
Reported in this thread: Here

Gaia>Guilds>Clan Questions/Problems:
*3. Why is it that you cannot find our clan in the clan search?
This is our clan: Here
But searching up Booty, BootyGrab, Booty Grab, and Grab, you will never find us. I'd appreciate this to be fixed as well, as it is not happening for anyone else, can it?
Reported in this thread: Here

Gaia Questions:
4. How do we create our own outfit pieces so that they are sold in shops?
I've seen pieces created by other users. As an artist, I'd like to try this out.

5. Layering articles of clothing?
Will we ever be able to layer our clothing, perhaps something shows over the beard that you'd rather show under it... Or gloves you want under shirts and not over?

zOMG! Questions:
6. How do we get summons?

7. Will we ever be able to use our weapons we bought on Gaia in zOMG! ?
It would be pretty interesting.

Bumped with a new question.
Will every question be answered?
Perhaps the thread could be closed after the time, and questions be answered?

Third Bump.

Romantic Genius

gonk
So who here has heard of Mr Ed, that talking horse? The theme song is so catchy. gonk

Angelic Nitemare

Hurpes
Ridley Starsmore
Hurpes

You need to get that guy in your siggy a sammich. sweatdrop

I give him more than sammiches my good friend. emotion_dowant

yet, he's so skinny.

My gramma would make him eat a CAKE. Not a slice, the whole darn cake.

Retro Punk

Quote:

1. Durem always has the most players on, how come we're losing so horribly then? Do you count the players who don't do anything in our score?

To the Admins :

1)How can regular users tell which particular team has more users on or not ??

2) For the next Olympics Will you add Dref Dur to the towns line up???

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
EletroShocker
Ow i had 37 tries to get an Inaris Beads! On Alchemy
Its wrong! I know that is Low the chance,i lost more than 2m!
it would be nice if they capped out the Failure rate on low & very low recipes (well, all recipes, but the others normally work with no real hassles). If you knew it was x crafting cost per attempt up to a total of y gold. Of course on some of the higher stuff, you'd probably have people freaking out when they see that they can sink 10 mil + into maybe getting something to work.

Thanks for the post! So sorry to hear you had a bad time trying to craft Inari's Beads. I'll pass along your feedback on failure rates and Alchemy crafting. If you want to discuss this further, please feel free to pm me biggrin

Sisky

Angelic Nitemare

biglanky14
Shaizic
biglanky14
Yes. It's a big project and probably won't be finished anytime soon. But we are looking to start working on it very soon.

That fills me with so much glee~ Now I have something to look forward to in the next 9 years of my Gaia life :3

LOL - try 10 smile

Oh, we's not done now?

Also, I know that feel.

I've put in 8 and a half on the site myself.

I do believe that calls for a cookie. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces