Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Consumer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
have the winners from the june contest been chosen?
or am i just very far behind..? D':

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
I have feedback regarding the recently-fixed zOMG! glitches. according to research done by people in this thread, 3 glitches are still broken.

arrow The Alastor quest is still broken. The only way to activate Kamila's first form now is by getting somebody who does not have the quest yet.

arrow Unless something has changed, the normal and hard difficulties for the Gnome general are still broken. however, it used to be broken for full crews, but now it's the exact opposite; i'm not sure if the amount matters, but as far as i've heard, normal/hard still glitches for a crew less than 6. sweatdrop

arrow (not in the thread, but have heard this from others) Unless something has changed, the clutch fly-by event is still broken; as in, neither the clutches nor purses spawn.

I would appreciate it if you could please look into these glitches. thank you 3nodding

To answer your questions:
> I'm on team Gambino; people are really nice there and nobody takes it too seriously, so we have a lot of fun.
> Love the event, i mostly do Frog Jump now. it's a bit difficult to land a 20; i've earned almost 10,000 poitns off of it and only gotten 5 20s. this could be an issue to people wanting the achievements for the event. other than that, i would LOVE an option to turn off the commentators. at first its funny, but after a while you just want to kill them. stressed
> eh, i probably won't end up watching the real olympics much. sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So is there going to be a special prize for the wining team this year?

Hopeful Girl

Can you guys re-release Blue and Pink Heartstrings? ninja

Aged Genius

Scobre
This event is my favorite since joining Gaia over 3 years ago not counting the zOMG! events. I am looking forward to watching the Olympics too. Sorry following questions are mostly glitch questions:

1) Can anything be done to reduce the lag in flash games? Ex. Moga, Resort World, zOMG!, Booty Grab, and Fishing

2) I've had a pack of powerup revives stuck in my inventory for 6 months and haven't been able to use them, so could someone fix that glitch please?

3) I keep getting stuck at the frog leap game below the frog's tongue, can glitch be fixed?

1. Are you have lag problems in the new towns too?

2. I'm not sure about this, does it show as locked. Was it in your house before the update?

3. Really? Can I get a screen shot please?

Hygienic Businessman

How are our team points converted?
And when is the new game coming?
Are the rumors true, that itll benefit large teams?

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Any chance of new bidblast items coming out soon?

Citizen

Genius

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
To bad I have no questions to ask. D:
BUT! I wish the Gaia team, mods, all that on their best luck with the site. emotion_c8

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I'm Team Barton. The event is great, but there aren't very many rewards for it. But I'm content.

And this shouldn't really be directed towards Lanzer, but when the housing system updated ages ago, it ate all my items that were inside my house and stuff. I legit cried when I found out because I had at least 20 Water Meats in there. Which I earned in the actual zurg xmas event.

Romantic Genius

We're dooomed. gonk the Announcement... sweatdrop

Can't wait for the real Olympics to begin. It's gonna be a blast. biggrin

Angelic Nitemare

Panagrammic
Lurking!

Got one. When posting a youtube vid, why does the vid not pop back up on the refreshed page?

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
:3 Question - why are messages from Monster Galaxy not showing up properly when clicked in the Mail system? I get all these random symbols and numbers... sweatdrop

Popular Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello. How are you?

Anxious Werewolf

Love the Rejected Olympics <3

Really anything to do with the towns to be honest!

So glad I'm not subjected to washing Liam's abs this year XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces