Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
classified_fullmoon
~King Awesome
Zero Omega

Actually they won't refund your money, you violated their rules and received a banned. Additionally, to your violating the law example: If you are caught speeding and violate speeding laws, cops are legally allowed to impound your car (thus, taking it away from you) and you have to pay to get it back.
So why can't we pay a fine, and get our accounts back if they've been banned?

The whole purpose of banned an account is because a person is not compliant with the terms of service, but people are not perfect and are capable of learning from their mistakes or emotional outbursts.

A person can murder another person, and get out of jail, and still own their identity, and possessions.

These rules that you enforce serve a punishment that is more severe than death, or murder. It seems out of balance.

Scurvy Pirate

Princess-Orphelia
Uncle Kenny
Princess-Orphelia
So hows the Christmas forum plans coming along. Should I be reminding/asking...

Otherwise Frosty is gonna melt. rofl

Christmas? I'm still planning Halloween burning_eyes

But we all know that you're like this expert at multi tasking, so you can just whip things up in a jiffy.. biggrin

I've had the storyline planned up until this point. I need to sit down and figure out how I want to wrap everything up though.

Winged Immortal

Thanks for your support in my complaining guys and gals

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Bye guys

scullylam

hope you're having fun

Mega Hoarder

Flightless Butterfly
I've tried to post questions in these forums before, and received no responses. I'm not sure if you are just picking and choosing the ones you want to respond to, or actually responding to everyone.

I find this frustrating, and annoying.

they don't respond to every question, or even to most, so yeah, they do pick and choose. part of that no doubt depends on their area of expertise, but some of it is political - they just don't want to acknowledge some issues, or they have answered it time and again already.

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Hi, when I saw the club verge thing pop up, I was a little more than peeved.

There are several more things on gaia that needed to be worked on (things that are brought up every ATA), such as the inventory editor, guild updates, and zOMG. Instead of seeing one of those updating, which have been in the queue for updates since the dawn of civilization, we instead see what can only be percieved as a money grab attempt. I will applaud you on the ideology behind it. Target a specific group of gaians who are known to spend gold and creating a guild just for them, making them feel special and whatnot. And then giving them their own store with ridiculous prices. As much as you say this wasn't the reason behind it, I would have to disagree. "They have benefits over other gaians and birthday items and whatnot". And you still have a targeted group with access to a never-ending black friday sale.

Instead of recognizing those who have been on gaia since it's inception, or just older gaians in general.... you give these people recognition for often having deep pockets.

You no longer focus on the people anymore. It is all about maximizing Gaiaonline's profit gain. While we community has been asking you for specific work or specific parts of gaia, you blow them off and give them more ways to spend money. Since when have we had a rapid EI every two weeks?? You completely have most of us worried that Gaia is tanking fiscally and this is a last stitch effort to get back where you are supposed to be money-wise to run the company.

The reason why zOMG was profitable was that it was rarely updated. Playing the same limited game over and over with a small community will obviously get boring and you would lose player base just due to that alone. It is almost as if you half-do a project, and just ignore it thinking that "well my baby is out in the world, and no matter what, it will bring us money".

Basically, this Club Verge thing annoyed me since:
1) Gaians who play on here, chat with everyone, are helpful to the rest of the users, and who were dedicated also deserve the same recognition.
2) We have been asking for updates for zOMG, the Inventory Editor, the Guilds, and several other parts of gaia and it's always been pushed on the back burner.
3) Recently you released the Angelic Halo making claims that not only did it release more to the public, but that the halo was just an elitist symbol. And yet, you just made an "elitist" club.

My two requests are that you update those parts of gaia that NEED to be updated....and if Gaia is tanking....please give us some warning. Not weeks, but months. Fiscal projections ftw.

If you have any questions or clarifications, I am sure the rest of the ATA would like to know, or you can feel free to PM me anytime.

-Niccolo
Jak Bauer
Simply Tezi
Here is my last random question. How many Mods out there are Doctor Who fans? I am! whee

November 23rd is sooooooooooooo far away crying

I feel your pain, brother. crying I wanna see what happens sooooooo bad! I am also super excited to see Eleven regenerate. whee

Romantic Genius

Jak Bauer
Princess-Orphelia
Jak Bauer

Me personally? No, I don't know. That is not to say it isn't going to happen, but I couldn't tell you myself.

I'll give you some freshly cooked donuts if you was to pass it on to the right people. And tell them that we the Verges want more discounts. Is that a deal or what? biggrin It's a deal right? Go ahead and just agree.. rofl

biggrin

Bwahaha. rofl

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jak Bauer
Sweet Sentiment
Sweet Sentiment
Are you guys going to revise the prices and the selection in club verge? B/c from what I've read it seems that the general consensus is that the pricing is ridiculous.

Bet the next poster 10k that none of the admins respond to this. Be ready for a trade request.
The next poster was an admin. I wonder if I sabotaged myself. sweatdrop

ninja
So, since you replied, do I not owe him the gold?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Camilia_Chan
Jak Bauer

As with any other guild, you are free to leave whenever you would like.

So... I won't get in trouble?

Why would you get into trouble? One is free to leave as desired. There are no penalties for that.

Omnipresent Demigod

Meromictic
HDMI
Meromictic
HDMI
Meromictic
Does anyone else watch Teen Wolf, btw? XD

Not the best show out there but it is pretty hilarious. heart

Stiles, ILU <3

HDMI

~~~
What is this... I don't even... emotion_donotwant