• Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Buki
Sweet Angel Mary
Buki
Evening! @_@; *flail*

BUKI!!!!!

so work on anything interesting since last week? ninja what's your plans for this week?

last week:
-made a quick drawing of Moira just for the heck of it
-worked on the Enchanted Book as usual X3

this week
-Finishing the last pose for the next stage of the Enchanted Book
-Beat the Wild team on Wednesday! scream

any hints for the book ninja or is it obvious?

good luck in the game.

Reveler

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hey, Lanzer!

The only game I don't like so far is the ghost-busting one. It always takes me at least 45 seconds! gonk

Anyways, I'm sure the Olympics will be fun, but when will the skins appear!?

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
TSP1414
Buki
Evening! @_@; *flail*

Hello Buki! Do you remember me, anyway, it is good to see you again, and how is your works on Enchanted Book is coming along? n_n

yes, i remember you biggrin
good good. just one more pose to go! d('-'d)

Omnipresent Loiterer

Minty Mocha
Lanzer, tell me.. you guys aren't going to take down the Liam game just becasue a few guys are questioning their sexuality.. are you?
;-; I'll hate you forever if you do. emo
All joking aside. You arn't, though, right? It's well in the PG13 limits. sad
ewwww.....The liam game makes ME question my sexuality because he's such a gross guy.

xD

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Ellos everyone.

Lanzer, I must say that I was a bit surprised at the new avi. Seriously, I shouted OMFG for a good 5minutes XD. Any plans on keeping it after the event?

Are you on any team yet? ninja

I would like to know what teams are the other staff members on.

Crap, my f button's stuck because a little soda got in it the other day DX.
Buki
TSP1414
Buki
Evening! @_@; *flail*

Hello Buki! Do you remember me, anyway, it is good to see you again, and how is your works on Enchanted Book is coming along? n_n

yes, i remember you biggrin
good good. just one more pose to go! d('-'d)

hello and good biggrin sorry to jump in biggrin
This may have been asked, but I want to make sure I get the question in.
When is item 'normalisation' going to be removed, and when is the avatar making screen going to be fixed so that it doesn't load a new page each time you click a tab?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Lanzer
They change by drinking different potions, and the effects are permanent.

Yes, probably through a quest.

Sweet Angel Mary
will the event skins be permanent skins or will they be items? (i hope they're items)

will we get seraphim wings eventually? (i love the wings on the holy gaunlet shield and am quite sad i can't have the wings without gold bars)

so it'll be like the zurg.
Lanzer, baby, let me rub your fancy a little with a proposition. 2k4 zombies. The ones that got wiped out in that whatever thing for the avatar system before the introduction of zombies. If we aren't going to see a skin like that anytime soon, shouldn't we totally see the remains of those G-Corp Zombies in the battle system? Come on, it'd be awesome.

As an additional aside, can we expect to see some of the other skins, like Raptor or Experiment or Grombie appear in the plot update mangas?

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
    User ImageLast time you said that there would be skins (as in, more than one skin) for the event. People assumed there would be four skins, one for each town, based on the new allies they got to compete in the Rejected Olympics. I noticed you said that the skins were in the Cash Shop or Marketplace. When I looked, they weren't there. Can you explain? sweatdrop
Yo Lanzer, thanks for givin us Orc some representation. I was wonderin' what those sun worshipers over on isle de Gambino were gettin.

Also, I was wonderin' if you'd keep Orcs like me in the plot. As like, shopkeepers or somethin. I'm good with numbers.
XXX
Please Don't Feed the Trolls

if you don't like Gaia don't ruin it for the rest of us!

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sweet Angel Mary
Buki
Sweet Angel Mary
Buki
Evening! @_@; *flail*

BUKI!!!!!

so work on anything interesting since last week? ninja what's your plans for this week?

last week:
-made a quick drawing of Moira just for the heck of it
-worked on the Enchanted Book as usual X3

this week
-Finishing the last pose for the next stage of the Enchanted Book
-Beat the Wild team on Wednesday! scream

any hints for the book ninja or is it obvious?

good luck in the game.

no hints! it's pretty obvious where it's going already @A@; ahaha

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
dakki-dono
Minty Mocha
Lanzer, tell me.. you guys aren't going to take down the Liam game just becasue a few guys are questioning their sexuality.. are you?
;-; I'll hate you forever if you do. emo
All joking aside. You arn't, though, right? It's well in the PG13 limits. sad
ewwww.....The liam game makes ME question my sexuality because he's such a gross guy.

xD
haha, xD

But in all seriousness. They should keep it, just too piss those people off. It's such a retarded thing to b***h about. Someone even said they got grounded for a week because their mother caught them playing! If that happens then changes are they're too young to be on Gaia in the first place! gonk

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I actually have a question...well, more like a suggestion really....will we, in the near future, get nice, simple, silver/grey/actual metal boradswords that don't look like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII hacked them out of a random piece of rock? just wondering, because I know a few people like the lenght and width of the Death Whisper's boradsword but feel left out with their angelic/light avatars...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff