Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Citizen

Do you guys like free hugs?

I'm collecting screenshots of me giving out free hugs in zOMG and/or people giving them to me smile

Lanzer, do you play zOMG? If you do, what's your current CL? ;D
has anyone ever really been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Hello Gaia staff!

I've been wondering if there will ever be any other poses for our avatars other than kneeling and standing? You know like laying down, sitting on chairs, ect?

I haven't seen the Harry Potter movie yet but I really want to! I've read all the books and have seen all the movies up to Part 1 of Deathly Hallows! :3

Dapper Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Lanzer, you mentioned "item alchemy". What is that? Is it like the recipes feature?

Will it be anything like crafting in Team Fortress 2? I know you guys play it...

Could any of you on Steam tell me your ID? Mine is Dragonblade629.

Questionable Reindeer

How did Gaia come to be/formed? I'm so curious on this.

Sparkly Genius

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
whee I'm excited I get to ask questions! that may or may not be answered! whee
okay...firstly...is gaia hiring people to work? and if so, what kind of work?
~has dream of working for gaia someday~

also, is it possible for you to create some sort of interactive thingamabob that lets you "talk" to all of gaia's NPCs? I think that'd be really cool.

and...thanks for taking the time to read and if anyone answers, answer my questions! I love you guys!!..and Gaia...~goes back to other 15 gaia tabs open~ >.<

Dapper Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Rose Mortelle
has anyone ever really been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What?

Romantic Sex Symbol

13,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

тнє ρяιη¢єѕѕ нαѕ ѕσмєтнιηg тσ ѕαу...

Are you guys considering bringing some of the old NPC back to the spotlight? Newer ones like Diedrich and Kanoko and killing the ones I have grown to love in the Pie Hard event ; -; I have nothing against the new ones, but I feel we are losing our past as a community ; -; and like aside from the manga, but kind of like Dr. Singh and Timmy, how they were constantly in our faces, or the store owners. :3

Art Request Awesome Free Art Charity Joint Quest

...тнє ρяιη¢єѕѕ ιѕ ∂σηє!

Survivor

Thank you, Panagrammic!

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Lanzer, you mentioned "item alchemy". What is that? Is it like the recipes feature?

I am also curious about this.

Yuuki Mori
How did Gaia come to be/formed? I'm so curious on this.

Me, too! Story time, Lanzer? :'D
gataka
I still need to watch the first HP7 part >.<

What's this alchemy feature you mentionned last week?
Any new zOMG! rings on the horizon?

It's another way to get exclusive items through items that you currently own or earn. More details later

We're working on a new area, but no rings that I know of.

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lanzer:

Will there every be an adult version of Gaia? I am over thirty and would like to see an older version of the wedsite.

Suzako-Akemi

Sparkly Genius

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
exclaim
and I forgot to ask...will you possibly consider coming to Yomicon? The library anime convention in Austin? PLEASEEEEE?
~helps plan and run it~
How do magnets work?
dragonblade629
Rose Mortelle

What?

has anyone ever really been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like???

Playful Guildswoman

Panagrammic
1. Does your friend have "whitelisted images only" on? If that is on, you should not be getting any popups -- if you do, we'll want to fix it, as it's a security hole.

jellykans

Phisher popups - I understand it is not difficult to write up a program which can scan sigs to remove this problem.

I have always kept to 'whitelisted images' except for one brief experiement, and have dropped them again - because I am not working with images quite a bit, am resuming artwork and want to see what people are doing. The friend is an artist, as are many in our zOMG clan.

I don't get the phisher popups, because I know what they are - but why do we have them at all, if it isn't that difficult to prevent them?

And you did not respond to this:

Since phishers, hackers, and scammers always increase during Events, perhaps you could issue a security reminder announcement or include a link whenever an event is announced?

If you will recall, BrilliantBlueStar was very concerned with user safety - and I am, as well.

Yay! Thank you! Hopefully, the Aquarium Health notices will be back, too!

panagrammic

We have a patch out for BG sometime this week that I'm hoping will take care of many of these issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff