Welcome to Gaia! ::

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
Wanted to say thanks for really upping the quality of MCs lately.

Is the Soul Crash gold redemption going to be fixed? It seems very picky about when it wants to grant gold for leveling up or exp. (won't grant for nearly a day, then lets you redeem 3 or 4 times in a row)

Any news about the zomg mini-event loot? Not sure why they were removed in the first place, especially if some loot is used for alchemy formulas.

Angelic Kitten

16,025 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
siskataya
Pandy Belle
Just wondering..when will the fishing top 10 winners of June receive their trophies?

Heya!

Thanks for the heads up - I'll get to those this week biggrin

Sisky

okay thank you sisky emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zero Omega
Lurking lurk lurk.

you beat me at lurking. emotion_0A0

btw, see the info from comic con about the new my little pony season? emotion_awesome

Devout Nerd

Hiya! I'm adjusting to the new alchemy changes. I do think it was a good move. So thank you for doing something about the scarcity of formulas.

Aekea Sentai

Howdy Admin, long time no see. ^^

Just a curious question because I never join in on the AtA fun.
I recently found myself a Pink Magical Giftbox floating around the other day and was curious, does the staff have any plans of bringing the Giftboxes back to their magical glory with a more up to date list of magical gifts?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
carbonphyber
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- I find the new way that pages load annoying. When I refresh a page, it takes a while for it to load, it doesn’t show my current gold amount, message bubbles don’t appear or go away if I’m on another tab and the drop-down menu under our avatars sometimes don’t work. Can you either fix this or give us an option to turn the new loading feature off?
I'm still troubleshooting the forums quickload errors that some users are getting. I'm setting a timeout so pages that take more than X seconds to load will automatically go to that page (as if there was no QuickLoad). I'll evaluate how that works and decide if more is needed.
Thanks for the reply.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam
*trips in thread*

hi everyone. biggrin

*lurks* ninja

I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja eek

oh noes i been seeeeeeeeeeeeen! *tries to make a distraction and fails* redface

fxxkin demon

So I'm curious how many people participated in the bomber manhunt? Like how many tickets got filed?

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello lanzer! ninja
Unfortunately, I bring news that some of the zOMG! bug fixes from last week are not really fixed sweatdrop

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Contest and Guild
I Have 2 questions for this weeks ask the admin i was going to ask them like 2 weeks a go but i kept forgetting and missing the time.
Well what i would like to ask is why have devs and admins given up on zomg really all u needed was to hire a few more flash devs or u could of got intern flash devs to help u out till the money was there to get full time flash devs.

My Next Question is why is the number of site mods in the computer and technology only 3 i really think that u should try to maybe move around a few mods from other forums only like 2-4 more mods would really be needed.

I look Forward to what the admins/devs at gaia have to say about the 2 matters i am asking about.

well Lanzer i think i can happily say i am doing good.thanks for asking.

With regards to the Site Mods in C&T, we typically do not have a lot of moderators in low traffic forums. The reports in C&T can usually be handled strictly by a small amount of mods. If we see a need for increasing the number of mods, then we can review it.

Greedy Fatcat

Ridley Starsmore
Hallo, Gaia Peeps!

This week is gonna be Alchemy Week from me. Because I know you love hearing questions about Alchemy every week. emotion_awesome

First off, is there anything new with Alchemy coming up the pipeline? And surprising us isn't a fun answer, at this point, we ALL want to know what's coming. lol

Second, had an awesome Idea this weekend. You know those little formulas you have in the cash shop for 1gc? Want a way to have them sell more and help promote more zOMG use?
Add another craft line to them: 10 Orb Agragates. And wait to release the formulas till each CI is out of the cash shop. This way, you make more microsales, you boost zOMG popularity, you generate more items to be used on the site and in Alchemy, replenishing stock, it's a pretty decent gold sink as well, and encourages folks to try alchemy more.

Third...a new formula Idea for Bifrost, a level one, for 100 gold and 100 orbs: a new CI. Called Second Time Around. All it contains is the freebies that have been granted, but used up in Alchemy. Starmony, double rainbow, what have you.

Fourth...Seriously gotta figure out how to compensate for component consumption in this. I honestly started working on crafting the Angelic Wings today, and started crunching the numbers. Component count is in the high hundreds just from Caches. And while I know the users set the price in the MP, 100k a pop per component is....rough for most users. I would imagine. Just those alone I am looking at a quarter of a billion in gold cost, and that's not including cafting fails.

Let me read that off again. 250,000,000 in gold cost just to gather Caches, if I was really lucky and got what I wanted every time I opened it.

My foot is not that lucky. sweatdrop

I know you guys want the items to be awesome and such, and that's great. But the numbers for many of the formulas make it cost prohibitive to, well....damn near everyone. Because, and this is just me, but Alchemy is not worth my MC and EI collection. Not even close. I'll still craft my wings. But it'll realisticly take the better part of the decade as an average user. sweatdrop

Last thing. As a favor to those of use willing to craft the wing quest chain...maybe a bundle in the Bifrost with all the formulas you'll need, save for the wings? Buying all of them took me hours, man.-lol- And their IN THE SHOP! rofl

Anyway, enough ranting out of me, I'll let you guys get back to doing more things awesome!

-R

Right now we're waiting to see how our changes to formulas will pan out for the alchemy chain. We've got a couple more ideas we can try but we need to see the effects first.

Are you saying that it took a long time to buy the formulas because you needed so many of the same kind? We want to update more of the gold shops to handle quantity purchases so Bifrost might be a good candidate.

dwerger13's Compadre

Adorable Kitten

Regarding this weekend's Bomber event, did you guys actually expect as many users to try to confuse everyone by dressing up as the bomber as there were?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
scullylam
Zero Omega
Lurking lurk lurk.

you beat me at lurking. emotion_0A0

btw, see the info from comic con about the new my little pony season? emotion_awesome

Nope!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
jonjon21428
Hello lanzer! ninja
Unfortunately, I bring news that some of the zOMG! bug fixes from last week are not really fixed sweatdrop

really? :O

Star Survivor

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
Will there ever be a carbonphyber sdplus doll? It's a great injustice that there isn't already one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff