Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tamashii No Tomo
I've been having a problem searching for items lately. I type in certain tags, yet find myself still searching through pages upon pages to find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to maybe.. Simplify/Refine searches even more so we don't have look at 10 pages on random flower bundles? gonk
oo good idea, some items i find/can't find is because i have no idea what it's tagged as, u think a "tag list" that we can pick from in search would work?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ma Ajmala
siskataya
Ma Ajmala
sooo uuhhh how is everyone tonight

i got nothing

i want stay relevant gonk redface

You are relevant, you are! *pat pat* And you changed your sig! biggrin

aaww thanks 4laugh

Was kinda hard not to notice huh xd

Indeed! This one is far less busty! xd

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
ComputerNerd250
starzXnight
IceTeaCandeloro

ComputerNerd250

Gaia actually has a clarinet, a trumpet and drums O:
okay, what about an accordion?
I know there's the Gore-cordian for a more macabre instrument, but as for a regular one, I would have to search more. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

A horse is a horse off course off course. La la la. Famous Mister Ed..

Does anyone know the in between lines to this theme song? mrgreen

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Princess-Orphelia
So umm, Lanzer are you going to leave this thread opened for a wee bit longer? 3nodding

please keep it open I need to know if there are going to be more phoenix items

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Alrighty! It is home time for us, and I have been up since 4am, so I really need my sleep.

Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you next week! Going to lock this thread now biggrin

Night! ^^
Sisky

Questionable Creature

Teacup456
Quote:
((Imma put this up here and multi-task))
I will post my question!!! I AM RELENTLESS!

I asked this question last time, but I think you guys missed it (posted it a bunch of times, but the random chat was going really fast ^^" )
Alchemy is really expensive, and ingredients are impossible to buy in bulk, as the formulas require. As a result of this, alchemized items are extremely high in value. In the end, it's impossible to get a hold of them unless you have millions of gold to just toss around. Maybe a lot of people do have that much gold and I'm left out, I don't know. My question to you is" "Is anything being done about the alchemy inflation?"

Naya Merai

Yeah I hate it. And even the lower leveled forumlas are ridiculous. I was gonna raise my alchemy level once with my extra gold and just to have it higher but only by making items I somewhat liked even if I couldn't find a use for them. Well the strawberry boxers are level 2 and yet you need like 10 of the 30+k(usually over priced) stupendous strawberries. And my question for them was if they'd ever let you layer stocking type items with the loose socks. The kottan bell reunion boots + black loose socks is a fav combo of mine but the socks get taken off with any stockings so I usually end up with way too empty thighs.

One day, I shall get an answer. I think I've seen some member posts that reference my continuing to post, so it is only a matter of time until the proper mod can see it.

Don't get me wrong, I love gaia and most every aspect of it. Alchemy is just rather outdated and really needs an update.

I think I've seen general responses about how they tried to decrease inflation but alchemy items are still hard to get.

abracafy's BFF

Premium Fairy

codemonkey37179
ColorfulCrayonsOfContent
Will Gaia ever try to come to Megacon in Orlando, Fl for a panel? It would be great to see in 2014 (:

Also, I noticed that the Towns 2 walking speed is remarkably faster than in Towns 1. Could Towns 1 walking be sped up to make bug catching, trash collecting, etc. more effecient?

Ok yay go Gaia gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

I'm afraid we will be taking down towns 1.

Ah I had a feeling that fate would be upon it soon. I must bid it farewell before it disappears. Good memories there emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff