Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer
CleoSombra
Hi, Lanzer.

A few years ago, I read an article about Gaia Online that mentioned some of the statistics on Gaia, like the number of Gaia millionaires there were at the time (the number was something like 1300).

I wonder what those numbers are like now or what sort of weird things the staff might be keeping track of. Like . . . how many Gaia millionaires are there today? How many people play booty grab? How much gold is generated a day? How many sales are done in a day in the marketplace?

Not a question, but a demand:
User Image

Also, who thought up the NPC descriptions for the Piehard event? And why does Lance’s read:
Quote:
All that lifting leaves Lance with a man-sized appetite for pastry crusts and hot fruity fillings.

(For our viewers at home, Lance is the delivery guy who enjoys handling robust packages).

We actually keep track of all the information from players involved to amount of gold earned across every single feature. It actually gets pretty complicated and takes a lot of time to make decisions on changes to make. Some of that data might be shared on a later date.

I believe Cactus thought of the descriptions. Gotta love it.

Is this you're way of saying I should continue to nag you ever ATA about fun numbers until you reveal them?

Tiny Shapeshifter

The Triwizard Cup

Anaella

If that's true, she better be handing over a gigantic and blinding gold trophy the the top winner so said winner can puke all that pie into it! Her surprised or disgusted face will forever be remembered by this person over here! scream

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
The Triwizard Cup
I'm glad to have met him. ^-^

This. twisted

stare Also, Lanzer (or anyone else who can answer).......did anyone happen to think that perhaps going for 1,000 pies was a little more than "over the top", as well as a little too similar to Easter 2K9? stressed scream

Divine Muse

Yen Quest
The Triwizard Cup

Anaella

If that's true, she better be handing over a gigantic and blinding gold trophy the the top winner so said winner can puke all that pie into it! Her surprised or disgusted face will forever be remembered by this person over here! scream

Yen!!!

I just ate!! Come on!! *makes a face at you*

Tiny Shapeshifter

Jayce Reinhardt
Yen!!!

I just ate!! Come on!! *makes a face at you*
...My bad... emo

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yen Quest
The Triwizard Cup

Anaella

I don't know if you saw it yet but there's a thread in the Piehard forum with a bunch of posts of her talking about the different NPCs that have been eliminated.

User Image

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Corinth Maxwell
The Triwizard Cup

This. twisted

stare Also, Lanzer (or anyone else who can answer).......did anyone not think that going for 1,000 pies was a little more than erroneous and a little too similar to Easter 2K9? stressed scream

Pshhh, 2K9 was amazing compared to this event. talk2hand
(I'm more than a little biased though when it comes to Easter events.)

User Image
Gio Gio Star
User Image

βяoτhєя мỳ βяoτhєя
τєℓℓ мє ωhατ αяє ωє ƒíghτíиg ƒoя?
ωє goτ τo єи∂ τhís ωαя
ωє shoύℓ∂ ℓovє oиє αиoτhєя

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for listening to my thread about the bra sign shops and the bikini sign shops. Very pleased to see that you guys listened to my thread.

But anyway... I have some questions:

1. Why is the Radio Jack Bag soulbound?

2. When is the Outifit MP going to be released, and what do you plan on doing to prevent users from entering those outfits in the arena?

3. When is there going to be an update for zOMG?

4. Why was the arena fee raised so suddenly (very happy to see that, but don't understand why the 5k was given so little time)?

5. What are the items from the Gaia Ads (from users who do not use ad-block)?

6. Why are we not getting pants for these new RIG items?

7. What's your favorite fruit?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

cαи’τ ωє jύsτ ρяєτи∂
τhís ωαя иvєя βєgαи
ωє cαи τяỳ…
βяoτhєя мỳ βяoτhєя

Event items are usually soul bound, as a sign for participation than gold spending

Outfit MP should be released really soon, sorry, no exact date here. There isn't copyright control unfortunately, as any effort can easily be circumvented. We plan to release the feature and monitor any additional controls or features necessary.

zOMG update is in the works, we'll let you know as soon as there's a date.

Arena update had been delayed, so the adjustment was made on the current version.

That you'll have to wait to find out.

We do notice that we're having more female than male items. Will definitely keep that in mind as we move forward.

Mango

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Corinth Maxwell
The Triwizard Cup

This. twisted

stare Also, Lanzer (or anyone else who can answer).......did anyone not think that going for 1,000 pies was a little more than erroneous and a little too similar to Easter 2K9? stressed scream

Oooh, where/when did you meet him?
Were you at ConnectiCon this year? XD

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Lanzer
Catalyste
Please don't skip this!

Hey guys! (Mainly any dev that's on or Lanzer)

Could you make it so that the Achievement notice bubble disappears once we've clicked the Achievement Points to visit the Achievements page? You know, like how the Notice bubble disappears once we visit the My Gaia page?

I'd like another option to cut down on the lag it creates when the pop-up activates. Not to mention that checking the box seems practically useless considering that the achievement notice pops up everytime I log in or gain a new achievement.

This would be a grand step and heavily appreciated!

Right now the bubble notice is pretty crowded, that's why we dedicated spots specifically for the system. We'll keep playing around with the UI to improve it though.

We'll also look into making the notifications as options in the settings menu.

Well as long as those options add up to either no notifications or a quick click to rid of the notice bubble, I'm fine.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Anaella

I don't know if you saw it yet but there's a thread in the Piehard forum with a bunch of posts of her talking about the different NPCs that have been eliminated.

User Image
No shi-? Why didn't anyone inform me of this? gonk -dashes to piehard forum-
plasmafire
Have you ever considered making a gaia store based trading post, where we could trade in our multiples of items for better items?

Well we have an alchemy feature in the works, though it might not be exactly the same as what you have in mind, but stick around to find out what we have in store!

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
The Triwizard Cup
Corinth Maxwell
The Triwizard Cup

This. twisted

Las Vegas, September 2010. twisted

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Is the second part of the summer event going to be more interactive?

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Corinth Maxwell
The Triwizard Cup
Corinth Maxwell
The Triwizard Cup

This. twisted

Las Vegas, September 2010. twisted

Aha! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
I just can't wait until next year's ConnectiCon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff