I have been a proud supporter of Gaia for years now and I do have fears of where the direction is this site is going. I do have a couple questions / concerns about the Site. They are:
1) With a few of the Games pulling out of the Site and the direction seeming looking like you could only play the new ones on Facebook, what is the point of playing the ones on the site, in general. The former OMGPOP games were fun, for the most part, and I'm hoping that similar types can be brought in to go along with the Cards and Slots.
2) As much as I like zOMG, I am not a fan of having to buy a special item to get into a new area. Is there a serious plan to open up these new areas up for all to play in the near future permanently?
3) Staying on zOMG, there are pieces of plot where you can open up newer areas such as Durem off of Bass'ken Lake where the Daily Chance is. Will that ever be developed to be played as I think it would be a great area to fight robotic animated in that area?
4) Final question, in the inventory, there seems to be a bug of some sort when it comes to some of the items that I have where they show the same item on 2 separate pages (ie: 20 Silk Boxers on Page 1 and 5 Boxers on Page 2). Is there a way to correct this to relump all the items into one as it should be.
Thank you all for your time and hope to read your reply.
1) The games that have been pulled actually have nothing to do with Gaia itself. They're distributed to a number of sites (ours included), and their creators decided to take them off of everything (OMGPOP b/c they got bought by Zynga and that's not how they do business, and Backyard Monsters for an unknown reason). We recently made MoGa playable on Gaia without FB, and will have another game coming on soon too.
2) Possibly. It's not straightforward b/c of people who bought the amulet, but we're trying to find some way to compromise here.
3) Probably not - we're not going to do any large-scale development on zOMG going forward.
4) That's weird - do you mind posting in Bug Reports so our devs can take a look?