• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
-Lustful_Lullabies-
Zero Omega
-Lustful_Lullabies-
Zero Omega
-Lustful_Lullabies-

How can you love gold more then me? Why don't you do that rumored staff trick with gold! Where you can have all the gold want. Or is that not really real? LOL

LOVE IS BUT A WORD THAT IS ONLY THROWN ABOUT BY FISH! scream

Love is a thing I thought we had.
Now I die die die. I DIE DIE DIE! xD

DIE WITH THE FRY AND JUST CRY WHILE YOU LAY IN BED WITH A RED DYE!

Why must we go through this every day? Why must you hurt me everyday! When you know I'm hooked like a fishie on a fishing pole line T.T
;C

With a line you can go find a fine dine.
Dine in the time with my sweet bumpin' rhymes.
Never knew the way you wanted to go, but hey, I found a dime!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap sooooooooooooooooooooon~!!!

Magnetic Entrepreneur

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zero Omega
blackghost15
Zero Omega
blackghost15
I for got the password to one of my mule account:ghostking15
And i would also like to change to email that it is currently under as i have forgotten that password.
Can you help me?

For these type of issues, file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help. We'll ask you some basic verification questions and if we believe you owned that account, then we'll help ya out.

Whe i click the url link
A page comes up saying that it doesn"t exist
Is there an alternate url

Try this:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Thanks. biggrin
BTW i haven't spent very much time on gaia so i don't know how exactly to fill out a ticket

Devout Shopper

8,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
codemonkey37179
Magnificent Moonbeam
codemonkey37179
Magnificent Moonbeam
*lurks as she tries to think of a question to ask*

*waits on pins and needles, waiting to hear Magnificent Moonbeam's question*
Be careful. Let's see...*tries to think* I can't figure what I want to ask right now. Sorry. sweatdrop

I've been waiting all night for some questions. *sigh*
good, answer mine xD

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey, hope you all are having a great summer. I have a few questions for you

1. Could we get more dog companion items? The ration of dog to cat items is very unbalanced in favor of the cats.

dog items breed examples

2. are some of the other shops like Skin Tyte going to get updates sometime?

3. Is mecha neko going to open to the public as a new shop without the FMA items in it or vanish now that I guess the FMA sponsorship is over?

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Antagonizing
Hello! Hope you guys are doing fine today... IN THIS HOT WEATHER.

Anyways, I'm having a problem in the profile preferences page. Every time I try to widen the box in the theme override box, it cuts off like this. emotion_8c
It's been happening for about a few weeks, and I also reported it like twice as well. It gets hard for me to code profiles and it frustrates me a lot. I thought I'd bring this to your attention if you guys didn't know. I use Google Chrome as my web browser.

Oh yeah, could you guys make more cow related items? (like slippers and hats) emotion_kirakira

I don't think Chrome likes Gaia very much. crying I have weird issues whenever I try to open Gaia using Chrome.

Fluffy Glitch

codemonkey37179
Magnificent Moonbeam
codemonkey37179
Magnificent Moonbeam

Be careful. Let's see...*tries to think* I can't figure what I want to ask right now. Sorry. sweatdrop

I think I asked you about the numbers in your name and what they stood for but it wasn't a serious question. My former questions, however, were more serious in nature.

Dangerous Lunatic

Questing: Gold. 4.3mil//5mil

It's gettin' dark in my living room.
codemonkey37179

That's the same as tuning out. I just keep playing my modified song in my head. "All Big Lanky wants to do is eat your brains.."

>: Bring a bag of pretzel M&Ms...I think he likes those. And will finish the meeting sooner if you tie them to a stick near the door.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
blackghost15
Zero Omega
blackghost15
Zero Omega
blackghost15
I for got the password to one of my mule account:ghostking15
And i would also like to change to email that it is currently under as i have forgotten that password.
Can you help me?

For these type of issues, file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help. We'll ask you some basic verification questions and if we believe you owned that account, then we'll help ya out.

Whe i click the url link
A page comes up saying that it doesn"t exist
Is there an alternate url

Try this:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Thanks. biggrin
BTW i haven't spent very much time on gaia so i don't know how exactly to fill out a ticket

That page should be able to help you out, just go to the "Still can't find your answer, then click here for help" section.

Dapper Dabbler

Gyptoega
Dear Admins,

I have an important question for you. I have a petition ready to be submitted to the developers of Resort World and Viximo Scott about the future of the game since there's little convincing to keep Backyard monsters. However, there were a some people who wrote things that I believe you should take a look at as well. How can I submit this forum to you and who would be the best person to present this to in your company?

Basically, I am interested in the person who distributed these games. I want them to see how these games being removed on gaia online really effects the community in a negative way. I really believe that back yard monster leaving gaia online is getting hit the community very badly that I can't even reason with certain people in the thread there.

I humbly thank you for answering my question. And taking the time to read my question.

Gaia player,

Gyp Toega

Edit: Sorry, I really meant email to as opposed to present this to.

The problem is that Viximo is just a distributor, and we're the host. The company that actually created the game decided to pull it down, which is totally their right. Similar to if we decided we didn't want MoGa being used on Yahoo Games anymore or something. So the best thing to do would be to contact the creator of the game (which escapes me at the moment) with your message, in hopes that they'll allow it to stay.

Aged Genius

Get_Sirius
codemonkey37179
Magnificent Moonbeam
codemonkey37179
Magnificent Moonbeam

good, answer mine xD

If I can. What is the question?

Shameless Sex Symbol

Narumi Misuhara
Brandon Baker
Narumi, Call me maybe...? crying

rofl

Don't ask me, I'll never tell.

I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way emotion_kirakira

Angelic Nitemare

Airline Food
Ridley Starsmore
Airline Food
Hello~

man, ive been waiting for this day because i had a big question and now that its here, i have forgotten it xD
WELCOME TO THE HELL THAT IS MY LIFE. emotion_donotwant

You're life cant be hell.

Look at your avi crying

I know. These ears are BOSS.

Aged Genius

OV8ION
codemonkey37179

That's the same as tuning out. I just keep playing my modified song in my head. "All Big Lanky wants to do is eat your brains.."

>: Bring a bag of pretzel M&Ms...I think he likes those. And will finish the meeting sooner if you tie them to a stick near the door.

Good idea!

Beloved Noob

Zero Omega
Bedophile
Zero Omega
Bedophile
ermm... Idk if this ended or not , but I tried updating my "About Me " and this is what I got .

Authentication Error
You do not have permission to edit this forum.

I tried posting in the Questions and Assistance forum and the Bug Report and Technical Support but no answers... Help ?

Weirrrrrrrddddddd~ Send me a PM with this and I can check it out and help ya with troubleshooting.

Screen shots? Im new to this , im honestly new to these so Im extremely confused . >.>

Just a PM right now describing the problem so I know to get back to you about it, then we can troubleshoot later (but if you have screenshots, that'd be great to add).

Okay I fixed it . It was a thing I had in my Theme Override box . But thanks . (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff