Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
will gaia's scripts ever be optimized for 64-bit systems and the browsers installed on them? everyone i know who gets nonresponsive script errors and crashes on gaia only has a 64 bit system. firefox, chrome, opera. all don't work right.
browsers on 32 bit systems work fine.
domokun stargate

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Forgot about AtA. crying

So.. the listing for the Leathery Egg component has yet to be fixed, and it still has no purpose so far. D:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/userstore/11833185

Green Gaian

Harbinger of Pandamonium
Maggot
Will we ever get a facial hair shop? crying
Never. We don't believe in manly things. mrgreen
emo

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Its good being one of the first ones to post.... YAY

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
You guys know the deal now~! emotion_awesome As usual, any questions/concerns I have/had will most likely be asked already.

CAAAAAKE!: Why must you torture me with cake!? I'm happy that the Owlpocalypse finale had cake and that there is a new REI that involves cake, but I would love it if you guys could put regular cake in the GS. emo To be specific, Buttercup Cafe. Just to let you know, I have no money/GC, so each time any item that is released on Gaia that is costing money, I don't buy it with cash anyway because I don't have it (unless I spend days/hours/weeks/months on doing offers). xd So you're pretty much missing out on me buying it, you're 'biggest' cake fan! surprised But seriously, PLEEEEEEASE add cake to the Buttercup Cafe?

Here is a thread on that: Y NO CAKE? crying (Item Request/Recolor; w/EXAMPLES) [/shamelessly self advertisement]

Hopefully any artists that are lurking will see this...or bring it up to them please. ninja And please, get it right this time- Gold Shop, not Cash Shop! emotion_donotwant (Seriously, I want to hoard GS cakes and gift them away too as B-Day gifts- so pretty please!?)

[POST 1]

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Maggot
Will we ever get a facial hair shop? crying
Never. We don't believe in manly things. mrgreen

lol

How about in certain RIGS? Can the artists look into it?

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
siskataya
worlds suckiest vendor
Just checking up with alchemy, do you have any news or anything?
And for the past week i was trying to solve a problem i had with alchemy, and it turns out i had too many pancakes in my inventory. D:
Is there a limit or something on items that you can have in your inventory at a time? surprised

Heya!

How many pancakes did you happen to have?

Sisky

I had around 2,000, but i can only have 500 in my inventory to use alchemy.

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Can the admins do a daily giveaway, where anyone can sign up and everyday, someone's name is drawn, and that person gets one item of his/her choice, of any item ever put on gaia? I ask because some items are no onger obtainable through the marketplace, a nd haven't been available to obtain for some time, and I believe I and other people really want those dream items, but only the people who can program the item to gift to others at any time (admins) can do it.

In reality and virtuall, I have nobody and k ow nobody... so I can't ask anbody to loan or donate or trade any tiems. crying

Shy Tycoon

4,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Lanzer Is There Gonna be an anime base Chance item?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
yes i know im sexy
Has anyone ever gotten the 3 halos in a row in slots?

Yup! Many times!

xMill's Partner

Thank you very much for fixing those zOMG bugs. Next is maybe a visible Lorelei? /cough :D

Greedy Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Why do you have to have so many reports what if there arent any to be made but you want to be a moderator?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I have a question for the Admin that I hope gets answered. My question:

Why do the Pumpkin Fluff and Easter Fluffs not show up in our invo?
So i've been meaning to ask this but I missed the last ATA. Anyways, are gaians allowed to suggest any future items/ideas/rigs? If so, where do we? 3nodding
The progress were meant for Gaians to find out and share, so we have not been proactive in listing them out in the past. Perhaps it's better to talk to those who had completed the quest?

II Pomy II
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Evening guys,

I have a question and a request concerning IMG codes via the Alchemy feature.

Over the past few weeks I have casually been collecting each of the Backwing quests level IMG codes.
It hasn’t easy been finding these, since the only source for them is through completing a quest.
I’ve had to hassle the few users working on, or have finished these quests to get what I have now.

So, I was wondering if there were any external/secondary sources to find these codes?
If not, can one of you please provide me with the ones I am missing? I’d be forever grateful.

Current Progress

Angelic Quest

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Demonic Quest

User Image ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Risen Quest

User Image ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ User Image User Image User Image ____ ____

Fallen Quest

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Celestial Quest

User Image ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ User Image User Image ____ ____

Devilish Quest

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image ____ ____

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces